Status: Completed :)

Ain't No Rest for the Wicked

XXVI.

"Matt, Jimmy, Brian, Johnny, you guys are going out today," Molly ordered, walking into the warehouse Sevenfold used. The door slammed shut behind her, and five pairs of eyes flickered to her. Many of them held a hint of confusion and Molly couldn't help but roll her eyes. "We can't let this cocaine sit around. I need you all to go out and make sells. It shouldn't be that hard. Coke is an easy sell."

"What am I doing?" Zacky asked.

Molly just smiled. "We're going to pay Bryant a visit."

. . .

Bryant's house was in a bad part of town, one Molly frequented when making sells. Bryant was sprawled out on his couch when Molly and Zacky arrived, and Molly gave him a kick to the ribs. He shot awake. "Molly!" he sputtered. "W-What do you want?"

"Where's my money? Molly growled. Bryant blanched.

"I-I'll have it. I just need a few more days."

"I told you two weeks!" Molly shouted angrily. She took a step back and pulled out her .380. She pointed it in Bryant's face. Zacky gasped softly. "Now give me my money before I put a bullet in your skull!"
♠ ♠ ♠
I'd just like to thank everyone who's left me nice comments on this story so far. It might not be all that interesting, but I'm able to put one of the ideas that was bouncing around in my head to "paper" and writing everyday has really made me love it again! I've got the rest of the story planned out (only five more chapters) and I hope the ending will be interesting enough for all of y'all.

Also, this chapter is a leeeeeetle longer than it's supposed to be, but that's okay.