Status: Updates: Whenever

The Demon Boy

Meet my friends...

~About Victor:

Victor is my main hallucination, you could even call him my "imaginary" friend. He is a boy from the victorian era, so he's quite old fashioned.

I don't know how long I've actually known him but I actually came to the realization that he was with me when I was 11 years old, back when I lived in England. I remember when I was quite young, around 2-3 years old, I would have this reaccuring dream of seeing a dark figure and it would take things from me. The dream haunts me even to this day. I think that this dream was my conscious intoducing me to Victor. When I was 11 I had started talking to myself a lot and I always felt as if I was being listened to and being answered, I would catch a figure out the corner of my eye, this accured until the age of 12. When I was 13 I would see movement in the dark, I would be terrified of looking through windows, I still am, afraid of seeing a figure there, staring back at me. Mymum would always tell me that there's nothing there and to stop looking, starring, through the window or into the other room. But I wouldn't listen. I was in a trance whenever I actually caught sight of Victor.

But now it's different. I used to be scared of whatever I saw but now I'm more comfortable, even though some days he still scares the shit out of me. Now I only ever see him, and the other, whenever my mum isn't home and it's dark, or when she's already asleep. Victor scares me when my mum isn't home, he runs around the house, he hides behind doors and stares at me. His perfectly round, blood-shot eyes haunting me.
Sometimes when I get really scared and I talk to a friend of mine about it, he would manipulate my brain to write something different. I would want to write "he's standing right there," but he would make me write "he's no where here," and it would confuse the person that I'm talking to.
Victor could be nice sometimes, the time only being when I see him during the day and I'm alone and when I'm going to bed. During the day I would talk to him, he would listen and comfort me if needed, he would make me keep sane. When I go to bed, some nights he would sit on the floor and look at me, he won't say anything, he'd just watch. It sounds creepy, yes, but it's kind of comforting in a weird way. Other nights he would actually sleep next to me, when I needed comfort, if I had had a bad day.

Now to explain what he looks like, all I can say is grey. He is grey. His skin is grey, his clothes and hair are grey, but slightly darker. The only bit of colour on him are his eyes, they're round and red, they're haunting. Like a deep sea of clouded blood. He grows with me, we're the same age, same height, same everything. And that scares me the most.

He haunts me.

~About the crying lady:

She scares me the most. I don't have a good connection with her, since I don't have a name for her and she's new to me, I've seen her for only a year.
She's always outside, wanting to come inside, but I won't let her. I see her reflection in the mirror when she stands outside by the door, looking at me, pleading to come inside.
She's always crying. I see her whenever it's dark, she follows me from the outside, looking in, wanting to come inside. If my mum has left the window in the kitchen open I would close it and then she would appear, looking mad and upset. Crying and shouting at me.

She isn't exactly an old lady, maybe in her late 40's. She looks moldy.
I don't let her in because even though she may look harmless, but you can't judge a book by its cover. I'm the only one who can let her in. I know that she's bad news, worse than Victor.
I'm terrified that one day I will accidently let her in.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading this if you did, the next two chapters will be based on the dates 29-1-15 and 30-1-15