Status: Updates: Whenever

The Demon Boy

Thursday 29th January .15

My mum was late home this day. I had picked up my brother from school and now we were home. It was 17:37.

I was making tea for myself and my brother was in the kitchen with me. I was stirring my tea and then something caught my eye from the outside. It was a human like figure, trdging around the small yard outside the kitchen window. I knew it was here. I closed the window as quickly as I could. I then saw a single drop of rain but to me it was a symbol showing that the lady was crying.
She had gotten upset once again that I hadn't let her in. She was looking at me with her teary eyes, but I didn't feel bad, I actually felt scared. Now she would be following me from the outside, pleading to come in.

My brother had noticed how quickly I had closed the window, so he got curious. He asked me,
"Why did you do that?" And I answered with,
"I saw something," he started asking more questions and I tried to answer as simply as I could, so a 7 year old woulkd understand. I told him how I saw people, and Victor didn't like that I was telling someone about him, and the lady. This was when Victor became active. I saw a dark figure run into my mums room, I was frozen. He was kind of hidden behind my mums door, but half of him was visible and he was staring at me and smiling menacingly. I went to my room and decided taht if I ignore him, he would go away.
I saw him run from my mums room to the kitchen, then to hide behind the wall of my room, but looking at me again. I looked away and when I looked back, he was gone.

It was 18:03. My mum would soon be home, maybe in one hour.
But I was still scared. I decided to tell a friend of mine about what was going on. They tried to reasure me that what I was seeing wasn't real and that they couldn't hurt me, but I was still terrified. Victor was trying to change what I was trying to tell my friend, causing me to make lots of typos. But in the end I got through them and they tried to calm me down until I wasn't a shaking mess.

It was now 18:48 and my mum just got home.
Victor was gone but the lady ket reapering at my window.
I stayed in my bed, hiding from everyone, like every night.

Everyone was asleep now, it was 20:32.
The lady has disapeared, but Victor is back again.
I had gotten changed into my pajamas and now just laying in bed on my laptop. Victor was sitting at the foot of my bed and mouthing words, but I couldn't make them out.

It was now exactly 21:15. I was tired as fuck so I was going to go to sleep. I got up to close the door and turn the light off and then quickly jumped back into bed and hid under my blankets and clutched onto Billy, my teddy bear. I'm not scared of the dark, but I'm scared of what I could see in it.
I then felt a cold breeze near my face, for me that's a sign that Victor is near me. He could either be hovering above me, laying right next to me, or standing and looking over me, some nights I never know.

I fell asleep about 2 hours later.