Status: Updates: Whenever

The Demon Boy

Friday 30th January .15

~5:46am
I was going to dry my hair. Now this sounds boring but anyway, the thing is is that the mirror I use is in front of the front door, and the front door has a window, you kinda see my problem? It's dark, and there's a window, sow I'm scared. My mum is like 5 metres away from me, bit I'm still uneasy. Then I see her. She's staring at me. I dry my hair as quick as I can, trying to ignore her, but my eyes always find themselves staring into hers.
I didn't see her after that.

Victor hadn't followed me to school today, so I felt comfortable with starting to write this.
My English teacher was curious with what I was writing about. I didn't know how to tell them without sounding like a freak. I'm mental.

~14:47
I had just gotten home and I was alone.

~15:10
I had decided to go to my mums room and watch tv. While trying to get comfortable, I started to talk to Victor. He was asking me why I wasn't in my room, that maybe I should go back, but I told him I'm fine and that I just want to watch tv. He sat down next to me, his head on my shoulder and one arm around my waist. When I looked at him, he was gone.

Victor and I go back. He and I would talk a lot, he was the friend I never had. I could talk to him whenever no one else would listen. Back in England he would show up more often, he would sit at the foot of my bed when I was going to sleep, he would always be there.
But when I moved to Sweden, he wasn't there for a month or two. I didn't see him. I never told him that I was moving, I was worried that he was worried about me. But then after maybe two months, he was back. He was mad at me and made me do things that I had sworn to not do, ie; self harm. I fully stopped last year in February, bit it wasn't for long. I relapsed in October and now I relapse whenever Victor is mad or disapointed in me.

I stayed put until my mum and brother came home, it was now 17:03.

My mum left at around 18:00.
Now it is just me and my brother.
The lady had walked past the balcony door and glared at me. I now feel uneasy, it's now 19:49.

~19:59
I just saw something move, it was quick. I think Victor has hidden under my mums bed.
The lady is outside the balcony window, she keeps knocking.
My brother is asleep, so the lady and Victor have become active.
I feel that Victor is mad at me for writing this. I think that I'll stop for now.

~20:03
I just saw a glowing light outside, it's another form of the lady. SHe thinks that I don't know it's her, but I'm not that dumb.
Just now I had a light flicker next to my right eye, there is no light there. I'm getting scared, I'll go close the blinds in the kitchen.

~20:11
The lady is lurking outside. AT first she was sitting on the chair which we have outside, now she's following me from the outside, she's looking at me through the window as I type this.

~20:26
She's gone and Victor is standing in the far corner of my room.
I'm not scared now.
Kind of weird that I'm posting this online, but no one knows about this except my friend from school and my English teacher. I think I should tell my phsycologist but...we're dealing with something else at the moment and I'm afraid that telling her this will just make it seem like I'm making everything up, though I'm not.

~20:57
Victor was just standing outside my door, then he vanished.

~21:29
Everything has been quiet, but I feel that something will happen soon, I just don't know when.

~21:35
Victor is burning holes into my back with his eyes. It hurts, I feel like crying.

I decided to go to sleep a while later, nothing had happend after the last encounter.