Status: I will try and post once a week.

Happy Little Pill

A Party For A Nomination Part One

My computer sat on my lap while my fingers typed across the keyboard. I decided to type up the lyrics onto my computer instead of have them on paper all the time. The news that I actually did have a brother was rolling around in my head and I couldn't believe it. Why would my mom keep him from me? It just doesn't make sense. I set my computer to the side and got off the chair.

"Charlie, I'll be right back, make sure your siblings don't die," I said and walked up the stairs and into my bedroom. Andy was laying on the bed, his eyes were closed, but I knew he wasn't sleeping.

"You do realize it's like noon?" I asked.

"Yeah," he sighed and opened his eyes.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"My life sucks," I said.

"No it doesn't, what's really wrong?" He asked and sat up on the bed. I sat down next to him and sighed.

"Apparently, I have an older brother," I said.

"Apparently?" He asked.

"Yeah, my mom kept him from me and sent him to private schools and then I don't know what happened, but Lauren said he lives in Beverly Hills," I said.

"The band has a show in Beverly Hills in like two weeks, we could invite him," Andy said.

"Whoa, I don't even know if he actually lives there. And, I don't know if he even knows about me," I said.

"Well then invite Lauren too," he said.

"Do you normally give away backstage passes like that?" I asked.

"Only to special people, and for them it would be VIP passes, you'd get a crew pass," he said.

"The difference?" I asked.

"VIP is meet and greet and shit, but they have to watch the show from the audience. Crew pass is a pass that says you are crew, or family of a band member who watches from back stage," he said. I nodded and flopped over onto the pillow.

"Why can't my life just be normal?" I asked.

"Cause you aren't normal," he said.

"I'm dating you so," I giggled and he bent over and wrapped his arms around me, while kissing the side of my head.

"Are the three childrens still downstairs?" He asked.

"Yep, and Lauren wants to know if they can stay another night," I said.

"Whatever, but, there is a band party thing that I am bringing you to tonight," he said.

"Band party?" I asked.

"It's a thing that our manager is doing to congratulate us on our Kerrang! award nomination," he said.

"That's right! Oh my gosh I forgot," I said.

"I see where your priorities are," he was smiling.

"What are we gonna do with the munchkins?" I asked.

"Have Charlie watch them," he said.

"How long is the party for?" I asked.

"Who knows? It starts at seven and gets done when all of us are too drunk to function," he said.

"Which can happen in an hour," I said.

"True, but, tonight will be different, we are performing and shit for a small crowd of fans," he said.

"There are fans that are gonna be there?" I asked.

"Yeah, which I don't know, kinda sounds stupid, but whatever," he said. I smiled and relaxed into his chest and swallowed.

"Come on, let's go take those children somewhere to get their minds off their dad," Andy said and climbed out of the bed, leaving me to lay there.

"I think being lazy sounds so much more inviting," I said.

"Fine, you stay here, I'll take them somewhere," he said and left the room. I smiled before climbing off the bed and leaning out the door.

"Let me take a shower and change first Andy," I called out and then heard a noise from him. My smile remained as I grabbed some clothes and walked into the bathroom.

The sky was getting dark as I pulled on my dress. It was a shorter black dress but it felt nice on me. When the dress was pulled up and zipped, I put on my jewelry and shoes. The party started in like a half hour. As I walked out of the room and down the stairs, I saw Andy wearing a ripped shirt, a leather vest, and a pair of extremely tight black jeans, along with his black boots.

"You look like you're going to a funeral," Charlie said.

"It is, it's a funeral of my sanity," I joked and Andy smirked.

"We'll be back later, sometime, don't stay up Charlie, I will know," I said as Andy and I left the house. We got into the car and drove off to the place. It was a smaller venue type place, with space for maybe a hundred people, but with the tables and shit for the party, only like fifty people would fit, and most of the people are fans. We arrived and got out of the car quickly before anyone saw us. As we walked into the place, Ashley noticed us.

"Hey Andy, Sadee, come on, there is awesome food here," Ashley said and we all walked into the room, which was decorated with stuff from Wretched and Divine. It was pretty awesome.

"So when are you performing?" I asked.

"At nine thirty I think," Andy answered and put his arm around my shoulders. Andy was looking around and chuckled when he spotted someone.

"Of course Bryan is here," he muttered and pulled me towards this Bryan person. As we got closer I smiled when I saw it was Bryan Stars.

"Andy!" Bryan smiled and they did a man hug thing.

"Are you interviewing us?" Andy asked.

"No, I'm just documenting the party, your manager invited me," he said.

"Oh, well," Andy said. Bryan pointed to me and looked at Andy.

"Who's this?" He asked.

"Oh, um, this is my girlfriend," he said.

"What happened to Juliet?" Bryan asked. I looked up at Andy and he tightened his jaw.

"It didn't work out," he said through his teeth.

"She was a bitch and is no longer in his life," I explained and Bryan nodded.

"What's your name?"

"Sadee," I said and smiled.

"Cute name, well, I have to go film this thing, I'll see you later Andy," Bryan left us and I looked up at Andy.

"Now the whole world will know I have a new girlfriend," Andy said.

"Is that a bad thing?" I asked.

"No, but, I wasn't quite ready to tell people yet," he said.

"Then tell him to not say anything," I said and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"It's a little more complicated than that," he said.

"How?" I asked.

"It's Bryan Stars, he'll say it without realizing it. But, we should enjoy this food and this alcohol," Andy changed the subject and pulled me along with him to grab food. I really hope we can stay a secret for a little longer.
♠ ♠ ♠
It has been really long since I last updated and I don't even have a good excuse. I simply forgot. But I promise to update more regularly. Scout's honor!

I hope you like it, the next part will go up sometime this week.

Peace <3