Status: HIATUS

Left for Dead

Impact

I'm pretty sure my body is now use to having cold showers. Cold showers are better than no showers though. But because I'm a woman who does not like body hair, and having found a unused razor and shaving cream in my new room, I was going to do what I had to do, regardless of the chance of freezing to death in the shower. Luckily for me a girl staying here before this zombie apocalypse happened, left her luggage in a hurry. So there was a suitcase full of clothes. Jack pot. I decided to just throw on an over sized baggy band t-shirt and use it as a nightshirt. I was going to bed immediately so I found no reason to bother going through the whole suit case.

A knock at the door startled me. I walked over to the door and looked out the little peep hole.

"Ellis?" I asked opening the door slowly. He too was showered and in a clean t-shirt and jeans.

"I just wanted to make sure you were alright" He said slowly as he leaned against the door frame.

"I'm fine... thank you for what you did back at the mall. I would have died if it wasn't for--" I started but was cut off by Ellis' lips against mine. I kissed him back, wrapping my arms around his neck, pulling him into my room. He leaned back far enough to shut the door. I ran my fingers through his hair, knocking his hat off of his head. His kissing became rougher causing me to press my body against his. Our tongues met as his hands ran up my bare hips. Shivers went up my spine as his cold hands touched my skin. I removed my arms from around his neck and pulled his shirt up over his head and tossed it down on the ground near his hat.

"Are you sure?" Ellis asked as he stopped kissing me, with a face full of concern.

I bit my lower lip and nodded. Ellis began to kiss my neck as he slid his hands up my sides, pulling my baggy shirt that I just wearing as a pj shirt, off. I moaned as he kissed my neck. He unhooked my bra as his hands roamed my back slowly making there way to my breasts. I tugged at his belt, trying to unbuckle it. He smirked against my neck as he picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist as our mouths met again. Ellis carried me over to my bed and gently laid me down on my back. He got up on the bed on his knees and pulled hie belt off, throwing it to the floor. He unzipped his jeans, pulling them down. I sat up so that I could kiss him again and pull his boxers down. I wrapped my arms around his neck again, pulling him down on top of me.

"I don't want you to regret this or nothin'" Ellis whispered. I rolled my eyes.

"I won't." I whispered back, finally speaking.

And with that, Ellis slowly removed my thong and within seconds he entered me. I moaned loudly and clenched the sheets as he did so. I gritted my teeth as his pace became faster.

"Ellis..." I whimpered in pleasure.

He looked down at me and kissed me again.

"Yeah baby?" he responded in a whisper. He southern accent sounded so sexy at this moment.

I wasn't sure if this was a good idea at a time like this. But then again how will I know when my time is finally up? What if I don't stay as lucky as long as I have? Should I not have feelings for someone just because it's a zombie apocalypse? Wait.. did I just say that? Feelings for someone? ...Am I in love?
♠ ♠ ♠
So that was a little much, but you're smart people you guys can figure out in your own minds what else happens in this ol' hotel room.