Status: SEQUEL

The Return of Kat and Rachel

Chapter 3: Crash

If you don't remember me and Rachel are in a pile at the bottom of the stairs with colorful chickens, I mean B.A.P were after us. We didn't waste time getting up and running out the front door and up a tree.

That's right we are up a tree. B.A.P was below us. Laughing.

"Man this shit is sticky. I am going to take a shower." Said Dae Hyun

Thankfully the rest of the band followed. But we have a little problem.

"Kat." said Rachel

"I noticed." I said

We couldn't find a way down, we didn't pay attention when we were climbing up. How did we get up here?

"Should we scream for them?" asked Rachel

"And have them laugh at us?!" I said. "I don't think so."

"Well I can jump down but you on the other hand has the ability to trip over air and damn near break your ankle." said Rachel

"HEY!" I yelled

Rachel indeed jumped down without a problem. Me? I would have broken an arm. I sighed. I was going to jump. Yep. I was going to die. So I grabbed the branch I was sitting on moving my legs so I hanging from the branch. This was going to hurt...a lot.

Right before I let go, a shiny red car speed into the driveway. A woman in her forties but easily looked twenty got out and walked inside. My hands slipped and I ended up on my back on the ground with my arm burning. Good news I didn't break it, bad news I now have a very deep slash on my arm.

"Kat are you ok?" asked Rachel

"Yep! Nothing is broken."

"But your arm."

"Nothing is broken so lets clean me up and slap a band-aid on it." I said walking into the house drops of blood followed me

Rachel sighed and just followed. We were in my room and we cleaned off the blood, she was wrapping it up saying something about stitches. I don't like hospitals. Me not going.

My door burst opened revealing B.A.P and the lady.

"What's this trash?" she said in English looking at us in disgust

"Nothing." said Yong Guk too quickly

"Come with us." said Jong Up

"They will clean up the house." said Zelo

They left. Leaving me and Rachel there. Our angers were boiling.

"They are acting like love struck fools." said Rachel

"They call us here and let her call us trash and said we would clean." I growled

"They didn't even ask what happened." said Rachel.

She finished up wrapping my arm and I called Jae Beom to get us. Sadly he didn't take us to his house. Nope he saw my arm, listened to Rachel and I am now at the ER. Oh Happy Days.

We explained what happened as a nurse made my arm hurt. You know it didn't hurt before we came here.

"She is the new manger of B.A.P." he said

"Oh goody!" I said

"I am guessing she is the villain of this story." said Rachel looking at me

"No just a bump in the road that I will take a flame torch too." I said calmly.

"There all done." said the nurse before leaving

"My arm hurts." I said

"Good." said Rachel

"It didn't hurt before we came here." I told her

"Too bad." said Rachel

"The boys are on their way." said Jae Beom

"WHAT?!" we yelled

I got off the bed and started leaving, Rachel was following me. I didn't want to see those STUPID, PATHETIC, IDIOTIC BOYS!!!