Status: SEQUEL

The Return of Kat and Rachel

Chapter 7: What my Heart Tells Me to Do

~3rd Person POV~

Zelo got up from the table as the band was coming up with names. He slowly walked upstairs to Kat's door. Taking a deep breath he quietly opened the door, looking into the dark room. He saw Kat asleep in her bad, arms wrapped around her bunny. He smiled. It was his idea to make her a white bunny, especially with her favorite color being black.

He slowly and quietly opened the door wide enough to slip inside. He didn't wish to wake up the sleeping girl. He may have fallen for this crazy American girl but he wasn't stupid enough to wake the sleeping girl.

He laid a note on her desk. He looked at the girl again. His heart ached to have this girl. He walked over and kissed her lightly on the forehead.

Unknown to Zelo he wasn't the only one that had fallen for the American girls. Dae Hyun left the table not long after Zelo did, sneaking into Rachel's room. He also left a note on the girl's desk.

Dae Hyun brushed a stray hair from Rachel's face. He smiled sweetly at the sleeping girl.

The other four boys smiled at the two lovesick fools. Yong Guk who was closer to Kat and thought of her as a little sister was happy it was Zelo chasing after her. He would hurt anyone who touched her. But Zelo, the youngest of B.A.P was perfect for the crazy American.

Jong Up who was closer to Rachel was glad Dae Hyun was after her. He was scared how the other band mates might treat her but Dae Hyun seemed like he truly cared, no, love her.

Love has bloomed in the house of B.A.P. But what are those notes the two boys left for the girls to find.

Find out next time on Chapter 8: Lovesick.