The Passage

Men In Black

I run through the dence forest, feeling sting after sting as branches whip my face as I run from the monster behind me. Every second, I can feel it's breath coming closer and closer to me.
This is it. You're never going to get back to your family. You're stuck here forever. You're going to die from this mythical beast behind you. How is it even alive? Werewolves don't exist. But, then again, I've seen many mythical creatures on this dumb island. I feel, this forest deserves a name. The Relm of the Unforgiven. Yeah, that's perfect.
I continue to run, feeling sagebrush catching my feet and pulling me down. Smirking at the thought of me dying.
I continue running, now raising my feet up higher. I feel warm air going up and down ,y soldiers. I run even faster, feeling my limbs go numb in fear and pain.
So, I was right. This is the end. Goodby, cruel world.
My feet trip over a deadly bush and I lay still, in the moist dirt, awaiting my doom. Just when I'm about to start running again, a unicorn pops out if the bushes and protects me. I can see the wolf now, and it's attacking the unicorn.
"Stop! Why are you protecting me! Your kind is almost extinct, why are you saving me?" I cry as I see the unicorn take beating after beating, refusing to give up.
It's once perfectly wjite coat, is now bloody read, it's once smooth main, is now a notted mess. I look back to the wolf, and scream my war cry. I grab the closest thing to me and throw it at the wolf. It hits him in the middle of the forhead, instantly killing it.
I fall to my kneese and cry over the unicorn, who had fallen long ago.
"Wh-why did you do th-this!?" I scream at it again. It opens its eyes and stairs at me.
"Well?"
"Orders. To protect thee. For you, are the saviour of our rappidly falling city. I was sent here, yo give you a message. Follow the trail,,and freedom will await there for you." The unicorn rasps softly, at his last words and falls unconcious. probebly dead.
I stand up on my feet and look around me. There's nothing here, except for undergrowth. Where could I possibly find it? Unless, it's not supposed to be found. Phh. Who am I kidding? It's obviously is going to be hidden well. It's a hidden trail.
Well, I'll continue then. I stand up and walk away from the unicorn and follow the sagebrush, evoiding any dark spacess. Winding my way through the thick undergrowth, keeping as low as I can. I hear another rustling sound behind me and jump. I look behind me and see a giant lion that's also part bird. My eyes widen, and everything goes black.

I open my eyes to see my usual tan bedroom walls.
Another dream. This one was different than usual. What could it mean? My last dream was very similar, and this one followed along it. Well, once I falk asleep tommorow, I'll see what happenes to me. I can only wait, and hope that these dreams aren't real, and that they're only dreams. Not, telling me the futar.
I get off of my bed and look throigh my window. My eyes widen when I see a group of men. In all black, and one's holding a dart gun.
This was the begining of my last dream. I get shot and pass out, then, that's where I arive at the island.
I move back and try to duck, but I'm not quick enough. I feel a small prick in my arm, and see the needle.
Damn, I guess I'm left to follow the dreams path, and hope, that I won't die. Everything goes black.