Status: Review by leaving a comment or sending me a message! Constructive criticism is welcome!

The Age of Two

Chapter 2: I meet the boys

I ducked into an office building to hide and regain my energy for a second.

I hear a smash and turn around. Two boys are fighting, punching each other and whirling around. I limp over. "EEEHHHHH!"

They stopped and turned. "What?"

"Stop fighting, that's what!" I yell. "I'm tired, and having you boys fighting while I'm resting is bad manners! A girl can sleep, can't she?"

One of them growls. He jabbed a finger at the slightly chubby other boy. "He killed my friend."

The chubby boy glares. "It was a mistake! He was my friend too!"

Wow. Okay. I limped over to the wall and sat down, leaning against a desk. My pants leg slipped up and my scars were visible for a second. I hurried and pushed my pants leg back down. Thankfully, the two boys hadn't seen.

Or so I thought. The chubby boy stares at me and lifts a blade wrapped around his forearm. "Lift up your pant leg."

The other boy growled. "What does she have to with this? I wanna smash your face in."

I stumbled to my feet. "Go fight." I try to limp away from them, but the chubby boy points to the door. It slams shut and debris piles in front of it. I turn. "How did you do that?"

The boy glares at me. "Lift up your pant leg."

I sigh and reach down, pulling up the left pants leg. I hid the scar representing the Loric charm under my hand. The boy's eyes burned. "The other pants leg." I groaned, but inwardly, I was panicking. What did the boy want?

He reached down with the blade and flicks my pants leg, staring at the four scars. The other boy came closer and then looked at me with confusion. "Who are you?"

"None of you business, boys." I stood up and limped to a broken window. The boy without the blade rushed and stood in front of me before I blinked. "Answer the question."

I sighed. "Must we do this?"

The boy with the blade lifted it to my throat. He growled. "Yes." I noticed the eyepatch he was wearing. I sighed. "Show me your scars."

The boys slowly nodded and reached down one by one to show me their scars. I shrugged. "It was nice meeting you boys, fellow aliens, but I really must go." I stepped over the broken glass frame and walked down the sidewalk.

I heard a shout. "You're not going anywhere!" I turned and saw the black-haired boy without the blade coming at me. I couldn't move in time and got knocked to the ground, hitting my head. I fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! Second chapter is out. Please don't hesitate to voice your thoughts about this story in the comments! See you next time.