Status: This is a short story so it's not broken up into chapters. It's more read like a journal. First person.

The Disney Reality

Anything is Possible

After my I recalled what happened, I asked for confirmation of my death. The static returned as a newscaster reported me missing for 30 days. Once the report ended, I began to cry as my seemingly dead self looked on blankly. I asked where Lisa and Jamie went and got no response. I asked once more about my family. The distorted voice rose from its gaped mouth and said to me, “You were celebrating the anniversary of your death by reliving your final moments. Your final moments of life. Of joy. Of freedom.”
Suddenly, my dead self began to twitch as a noise rose from its vocals, something like demonic screeching as it shifted from its dead visual to a demonic Mickey appearance until darkness interrupted. Moments later, I was outside at a crowded Disney World attraction. My vision was limited to two small slits as children ran up and hugged me, asking for photos. One child asked me if I could show my “real self”. I chuckled as I told her it was a secret. She giggled as she looked into my eyes, seeing nothing but emptiness and darkness. She asked me if I was even in the suit and what I looked like. I told her that I was in the suit and have been in it for a long time. She insisted on seeing what I looked like. I asked her if she wanted me to take off my head and she reluctantly said yes. I chuckled as I removed my head, velcro sounds came from the suit as I pulled. She asked me where my “real head” was. I told her she’d soon find out. Anything was possible at Disney. Anything.

The End...