‹ Prequel: Full Life Circle
Status: Work In Progress

Dash of Reality

She's Mine

I had thought about this earlier in the day and wore Jon’s favorite lingerie of mine and when we made it upstairs he was surprised to see it.
“You wear it just for me? You know that I love this, don’t you?” his voice was husky and possessive. I like him like this. He kissed his way from my neck down to my breasts and then finally down to my belly button. He spent the most time here, placing kisses all over my stomach. This was probably the hottest thing ever to me right now in my over-hormonal state and I took his hand and put it on top of my underwear closest to my heat. I needed him to know how close I was already and he took the hint to start to slip a finger and then a second inside of me. He didn’t stop kissing my stomach, which is just starting to round over.
I’ve googled it and it probably means that I’m further along than I realized which is just fine. The sooner I have this baby, the sooner Jon and I can either get married or start having more babies. I don’t care which happens. I just know that is what I want with life.
“Jon, I need you. These hormones have me almost there already. Please!” I beg and he loves when I beg. However, instead of his usual asking for more begging before giving in, he gives in automatically. He probably realizes that I am not lying and that the littlest thing could set me off. Therefore, he shucks his pants and boxers to plunge himself into me which causes my orgasm to rip through me from the start.
“Damn baby, you weren’t kidding. Just hang in there and I’ll be there with you shortly.” It wasn’t long for Jon to join me, we haven’t been intimate in over a month because of this stuff with Brooklyn and the holidays along with the team being gone a lot. And when they were home, it was usually game day or a day that I had spent at the hospital and I was exhausted. But by the time he came, I was on orgasm number two.
“I promise you, this is not a laughing matter.” I teased and he lied next to me on the bed. We hadn’t even gotten around to taking off my bra or his shirt. But it was pretty great either way. We both laughed at how quickly our intimate moment seemed to go bye.
“Let’s take a bath? Then I’ll head back to the hospital to see her before bed? We can Facetime so she can see you and then you’ll wake up tomorrow to come and see her. It will be great.” His idea sounded great so I nodded and let him get up first to get the Jacuzzi filled. I smelled the candles as I stood up and shed my bra in the bedroom before walking in to the bathroom to see him lighting them all around the bathroom.
“Smells great,” I tell him and slip into the tub as he turns it off. He slides in behind me and we relax while enjoying one another’s company. “I can’t wait until we get to have our ultrasound. I am so excited for this baby, Jon. I’m glad you are too.” He kissed my cheek and wrapped his arms around my middle.
“Of course I’m excited. I love Brooklyn with my whole life and to have that chance with another baby, our baby, is so exciting. I love you and I can’t wait to go on this journey as parents, officially, together.” He was smiling as he described the perfect life we were going to have and now that Brooklyn is getting better, I am very excited for this future.

The next morning was a cold and harsh reality. I was up at 5:30 puking my guts out. This is not unusual and I have found that nibbling on crackers can help. I also found that I can drink some ginger ale to help make it stop sooner. But the fact that I was up so early was a punishment in itself. I couldn’t fall back to sleep, and when I was almost there, I heard Izzy come into the house. She must be bringing in groceries because she is louder than usual.
I finally give up and go downstairs after getting dressed for the day. Izzy had, in fact, gone grocery shopping and was putting the items away as I entered the kitchen.
“Good morning, Izzy.” I told the older, Italian woman. She turned and smiled in my direction before responding.
“Good morning, darling girl. Did morning sickness wake you up this early again?” I nodded and sat at the breakfast bar like I have found myself doing almost every morning. Once Izzy was done putting groceries away, she poured me a glass of ginger ale and set the crackers on the breakfast bar too.
“Eat up; you get to see Brooklyn today I heard. Jon sounded so excited that this is going to work out for you both today. Hopefully this will help Brooklyn and she’ll be able to come home and start living life like a normal one year old.” At times, Izzy forgot how thick her accent can be and it was a little hard to understand her, especially at 5:30 in the morning when my brain isn’t quite awake.
“I think I am more excited to see her than to hear about the donor which is really exciting too. I just can’t believe it has been almost a week since I have seen her. She is the most precious part of my life and I feel like a major piece of me is missing without her here and my being around her. I am so glad that I can see her and that she should be home soon.”
“I stopped by a couple of days ago but didn’t want to tell you to make you sad. She kept asking for you. I had to tell her you would see her soon. She didn’t like it. She’ll be very happy to see you today too.” She finally had all the groceries put away and came over to talk at me instead of moving on in her chores.
“Thank you, for not telling me. It would have really upset me and I am appreciating it more now. I can’t wait to see her.” I was gushing and smiling with the biggest grin attached to my face. It was crazy, going a whole week without her and her face even though it isn’t the same bubbly girl I fell in love with not so long ago.
“Well after you finish with that, get on the road little missy. You need to get to that hospital soon I’m sure. Jon said he would call, wouldn’t he?” I nod and agree enthusiastically.
“Thank you and I’m sure that Brooklyn loved you visiting her. Hopefully after today she’ll be home soon. I need that little girl in my life every day.”
“So do I. I’m going to get going on chores; I’ll leave something prepared in the fridge for dinner. I’ll see you in a bit.” She touched my hand and headed off in a motherly fashion.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I suck at updating. I promise that I'm writing, but I usually hand write on paper than transfer to my computer and with the way this semester is going its been rough to do the transferring. Summer is coming very soon and it shouldn't be like this :)
Enjoy.