Status: Want a certain One-Shot? comment below :)

One-Shot/Reader-Inserts

Shep689

( A/N; one shot of WILL & RJ from youtube ^.^ if you don't watch them check em out ! very good guys and good youtubers <3 there loves is something I haven't seen and that's amazing. Also this is going to be in third person)

The day started like any other day, Will woke up and made sure to upload the previous days video on YouTube but felt like he was forgetting something "that's what I forgot to do" he spoke aloud leaving the room to grab his camera he immediately turned it on and sung the song from the movie frozen for the first few minutes before he stood up and stretched "good morning everyone" he said "ughh, stretch" he added before standing straight and continuing with his good morning to the shepsexuals before he got ready for work, he grabbed all of his things and walked into the office pointing the camera at Rj "Yeeeeey gotta go to work" he leaned over kissing Rj before leaving to work. Since Will left Rj sat in the office editing his newest video, he turned on his own camera telling the viewers about his day which was a very busy one but he could deal with it but for the rest of the day it was easy. Coming home Will noticed he was pretty early so decided to play Mindcraft and soon a vlogging Rj comes into the room "you always make fun of me " he said glancing at the male that stood before him than back at the screen "I am not, I'm just saying it's a sight to see" Rj said than turned the camera off and went to sit in the living room. Will played Mindcraft for a while before going to take a shower and like always it's a long shower everyone takes them, he walked out of the bathroom to see joey in the living room sitting beside will they vlogged about it but through the rest of the night he hung out with joey until he went home. Will walked into the apartment a smile on his face looking over at Rj who just stared at the Television screen he walked over sitting down "Rjjjj" he said putting the emphasis on the letter J "what" Rj snapped angrily making will blink a couple times "what's wrong" he asked a frowned appeared on his face but before he let Rj speak he turned on the camera again "Alright guys, we're having a heart to heart" he turned the camera towards Rj than back to himself "so we're gonna call it a night, talk to you peeps tomorrow !" he turned off the camera and set it down on the table "now what's wrong?" he asked looking at him who was looking down at the floor as if it was the most interesting thing on this planet, it took a long moment to reply "nothing I'm just over thinking things" he said finally getting up and leaving to there room closing the door behind him leaving an astonished Will behind him "what the---" he said getting up and following him into their room "there's something wrong so just say it!" he said raising his voice just a little but that was by accident, he stared at Rj's back "I'm pissed off !" Rj answered turning to face him "your always hanging out with him or playing that game with the guy ! what is so interesting about him?!" he exclaimed running his fingers through his jet black hair "forget it will.... just forget it" he mumbled pulling off his shirt than changing his jeans when he was pushed roughly on the bed, he stared up at the ceiling until Will hovered above him "you need to realize your the only one for me" he said kissing him deeply when all of a sudden Will was the one laying on his back, he gasped staring up at Rj who had a wide smirk on his face "I love you" he leaned down kissing him deeply his tongue parting Will's lips and slid into his mouth while his hand ran down his sides and under his shirt pushing it up and off his body. Rj pulled away leaving kisses all over his body making sure to mark his lover until he got to the beginning of his jeans Will whined softly at the slowness Rj decided to go with but instantly glared when he heard him chuckle "It's not funny" he said looking up at Rj who was now face to face with him "yes it is, teasing you is very funny" with that being said he pushed will jeans off so that landed on the floor with the rest of the clothes, his fingers ran over his fiancé's hard member which made Will moan unwillingly but what caught him in surprise was the feeling of Rj's lips wrapping around his own member. He knew he could no longer contain his moans back he wasn't that strong but he didn't feel bad but the very opposite, he ran his fingers through the males hair his eyes watching him, his body , his eyes and those lips drew him crazy. Will pulled him up roughly kissing him "I want you now, don't make me wait" he whispered against his lips while his hands worked their way to pull off Rj's underwear. This was different it seemed all their kept away anger just pouring out at once but easily switched to just lusting for each other, Will gasped gripping the bed sheets that were underneath him as Rj already pushed his way inside him, he moaned out his name trying not to be loud but how could he do that in this situation ? He loved the sound of Rj's moans he sucked on his neck well in reality he made marks all over his body letting the sounds of his pleasure float into his ears. Will moved his lips back against Rj's for a long while they remained that way just loving and passionate their lips remaining together. Will laid on his side of the bed cuddling up to Rj who wrapped his arms around him, he looked up into his eyes and smiled "I love you" will said softly getting a smile and a light chuckle from Rj "I love you too"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YEEEEEEEEEEEEY <3 all done ! I'm sorry if that sex part sucks I tried ! I tried D:
but I hoped you liked it if you wanna see more cute or sexy pair of one shots with anyone! let me know <3

Parting is such sweet sorrow,

until next time,

Stay Sweet<3

-Kat Von Sweetz :)