Status: Want a certain One-Shot? comment below :)

One-Shot/Reader-Inserts

Malec REALITY

A few months has past since the movie The Mortal Instruments: City Of Bones came out, the cast has been busy they finished training for the second movie, all the stunts and moves they had to learn were done and learned to perfection. Now they were shooting the movie where they shot the last one, the cast had dressing rooms boys and girls but the only ones that were inside we Kevin and Godfrey they were chatting as they sat it wasn't their scene so they had a tiny break when someone came in "Clever Tv is here for an interview, they want you two since your the only ones free" A male spoke half his body hidden by the door his head peeking in the room "uhm, alright send them in here I guess" Kevin was the first to speak out of the two, the older male just nodded his head it wasn't like he had a say in it. Clever Tv walked inside and set everything until they were ready to start shooting, the interview was long and had many, many questions but they were easy to answer that's until the women asked "so you have heard of Malec right ?" She asked smiling innocently at the two men "U-Uhm" Godfrey chuckled running his fingers through his black hair nervously Kevin watching him for a moment before looking away "yes we do" he finished his sentence "the fans want to know how much of Malec will they be seeing in the movies" she said "will there be little scenes or will there be more than expected ?" She asked looking at them waiting for the men answer "well, it's not up to us but I would like for there to be enough so the fans will be happy and t-that goes the same for all the other pairs they like. We're trying to get each couple a good enough scene in the movies" Kevin spoke up pressing his lips together "yes, we have noticed the fans asking us for this and I wished I was in charge but I'm not" he laughed softly the other two joining in, he had that laugh that was cute and contagious "also a fan asked is that uncomfortable for you ? Like having to be a couple in the movie and doing something you aren't use too" she asked Kevin thought to himself, asking himself if he found it uncomfortable but in his mind he laughed at the question and got the answer "you KNOW you like doing those scenes" the voice teased in his mind Kevin shook his head coughing softly noticing that Godfrey already answered the question he didn't pay any attention, he completely zoned out "No, it isn't uncomfortable for me because I read the role and I knew he was gay and I'm fine with it, I'm not against that type of love I'm for it so when the scenes come I will definitely to it to my complete best" he answered he was had gotten quiet and the others noticed that they asked him he was alright, he smiled and said "of course ! Of course" they than continued the interview but he wasn't sure if he was actually alright, he found himself thinking about the scenes they had to do, the things he was going to have to do with Godfrey the thought brought butterflies to his stomach, he scowled himself in his mind 'you have an amazing wife what are you thinking?' He thought 'you can't be nervous for that, you don't like it because your straight' he thought "Kevin?" He heard Godfrey call out worry filled his voice as he spoke to his friend "yeah" he said looking over at him noticing they had already left them alone "are you okay?" He asked him shifting in the chair to face Kevin making sure he had his attention in case he needed to talk "yes, I'm fine " Kevin insisted wiping his hands against his jeans looking around the empty room, he got up and walked over making himself a cup of coffee "your lying, something is clearly on your mind" Godfrey stated looking at him, looking over his body each muscle he had and the fact he liked his body, he shook the thought from his mind insisting he was just tired and needed some sleep "yeah I just need some sleep" that was meant to be just for him but he spoke the thought aloud "what?" Kevin turned towards his a confused expression on his face as he looked at the male who shook his head mumbling a nervous nothing and that made him more curious to what was he thinking ? He put his cup down and walked over to him until he stood in front of the man "come on, you know you can talk to me" he offered but Godfrey didn't speak he just stared up at him like a scared little child, Kevin no longer thinking straight set his hand in his cheek his thumb caressing him "so handsome" he blurted he felt the instant heat that rose to his cheeks, he turned away from him in order to hide his blushing face, he wasn't embarrassed he was nervous he couldn't believe he said that aloud he needed to pay attention "you think I'm handsome?" Godfrey asked getting up from his seat walking over to Kevin, he sat his hand on his shoulder turning the male over to face him and looked down into his blue eyes and in reality he did find him gorgeous blue eyes "u-uh yeah" Kevin mumbled looking down at the door like it was the most interesting thing in the world what brought this on ? Was it all the questions the interviewer asked about their characters relationship ? Or was it feelings they could no longer hide ? The two men never realized what the other made them feel they always brushed it off thinking it was because of the movie and all the things they were gonna have to do together but that wasn't even close to it, they did have an attraction to each other that they only now just realized it they only now accepted it in some what of way or were accepting it. Kevin bit on his lower lip his wife not able to get out of his mind what was his feelings towards her ? He did find her beautiful and had feelings for her but it wasn't as much as he made it seem that made him feel guilty, he held her back from finding an actual husband who would love her even though he did in some way but not the way he should "Kevin" Godfrey whispered it sounded like a whine it was filled with worry and confusion to what was happening and all he wanted to do was to make him feel better, he lifted his head looking up at the taller male "you don't have to worry about a thing" Kevin reassured his hand snaking up to rest on the back of his neck "we'll get through this" he continued speaking slowly and quietly to pass time but Godfrey wasn't having that he wasn't patient with things like this, he leaned down pressing their lips together. They kissed slowly , sweetly their lips moving together in sync, their lips were a perfect fit against each other it was like they were created for each other's and only each other's. Kevin wrapped his arms around Godfrey's neck just giving in already and he was damn happy about it but all of a sudden they heard a loud crashing noise that sent the both of them stumbling down, Kevin opened his eyes just to look into Godfrey's who was smirking at him they laid on top of one another "so Malec?" Kevin laughed pulling him in for another kiss until they heard Kevin's name being called from outside the door. He slid away from under Godfrey and stood up soothing himself together before walking over to the door and opening it up "yeah?" He asked looking at one of the producer "we're shooting another scene and you guys are needed" the man said pushing the door open so fast Kevin didn't have the time to protest he looked over seeing Godfrey laying on the couch that was in the room pretending to be alseep, he watched as the producers shook him gently awake. Godfrey's eyes fluttered opening blinking a few time before he sat up "yeah?" He asked listening to the producer say the same thing he told Kevin before walking out leaving the door open "we should go" Kevin mumbled leaning against the door frame watching as Godfrey walked up to him "we should but I'm very sure I will get you alone later" Godfrey winked at Kevin before walking out the room with a blushing Kevin behind him 'wow what a day' he thought to himself.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WOOO ! Ello lovelys <3 what do you think of this ? :D hehehe
Hope you liked it ! But once again thank for you the votes and all the reads you guys are the best ! Until next time
-Kat Von Schweetz