The American and the VIXX

Chapter 2: The American

I sat in my living room watching my favorite music video by VIXX; Hyde. In the middle of the video my phone started ringing, checking caller ID I noted that it was my boss and I had to answer it. Sighing I paused the video.

"Hello." I said picking up the phone

"Izabella!" Said my high pitched voiced boss, Nicloe Waters.

"You know I hate that name." I sighed

"How about Bella?" She asked giggling

"I hate that more. Why can't you call my Izzy?" I asked

"It's fun to annoy you." She said, I knew she was smiling, I couldn't see it but I knew

"What cha need?" I asked her

"In the middle of one of Korean videos? Which band?" She asked

"VIXX." I said

She laughed. "I should have guessed. Why I am calling is because the conservation in Korea wants a snake expert."

"Where?" I asked hoping my ears weren't lying

"Korea." She said sounding it out. "And of course I told them you were the best and you will be there tomorrow."

"WHAT?" I screamed. "TOMORROW!? KOREA!?"

"That's what I said. And your plane leaves in an hour." She said

I hanged up and began packing not even realizeing I just hanged up on my boss. I was packed and at the airport in thirty minutes. Nicole was there with my ticket in her hand.

"I will forgive you this once for hanging up on me." She said with a stern look

"I am so sorry." I said

She laughed. "It's fine. Have fun."

I ran inside, waiting for my flight number to be called. When it did is when I realized she got me first class. I smiled. I have to get her something. During the whole ride I listened to music and tried to learn Korean. The plane finally landed. I grabbed my things before leaving the airport making sure I had everything. Nicole gave me a piece of paper where my apartment was and the keys. From what we understood the conservation of Korea was paying for it. Works for me. I had money saves up to go to Korea now I can use more for spending money. It wasn't hard to find my apartment. I walked in, putting my luggage on the couch. It was a coozy little one bedroom apartment. Smiling to myself I looked around. It would fit me perfectly. There was a knock at my door.

"Miss Wolf. I am the head of the conservation of Korea. My name is Kim Hyun Sun." Said a male's voice

I opened the door. A man in his late thirties, dressed in a gray suit, black hair cut short.

"Please come in." I said moving out of the way.

"You are a lot younger than I thought. Are you sure they sent me the best?" He said with a smile. "How old are you? Nineteen?"

I wasn't liking him. "Twenty-two."

"You're really cute." He said. "Brown hair in natural waves ocean blue eyes. Slim, average body."

Nope. "Thank you. Did you come here to fail at flirting or was there something else."

"Yes. Tomorrow report to work at 7am sharp." He said before walking out

I think I pissed him off. Good.