The American and the VIXX

Chapter 3: VIXX

Finally after a long day of work and my womanizer boss I could go home. But I did see something weird in my boss's office. There was a snake, a very rare snake. So rare that it was suppose to be a myth. When I asked him he flipped. Sigh.

Footsteps were heard behind me. I glanced around to find two big men following me so I quicken my pace only to have two more appear in front of me. Shit.

There was woods right beside me so I ran straight into them. It was dark and I could feel my skin getting scratched by all the branches. I could still hear them following me. I tripped, landing hard on the ground. Looking up I saw this beautiful old mansion. I darted inside.

Inside stood six guys. One had red hair...N, one had white hair and it was cut in a point that hanged in front of his nose..Ravi, one had long black hair that brushed his shoulders...Leo, one has curly ish brown hair...Hongbin, one had light brown maybe a dirty blonde it was shorted at the sides...Ken, the last one had short brown hair....Hyuk. I knew them. They were VIXX.

"What are you doing here?" Asked N

"Your VIXX." I said

"Yes." Said Ravi

"What are you doing here?" Asked Leo

"I'm so sorry! I was being chased and saw this place. I didn't think anyone lived here. I am so sorry." I said

"Well someone does." Said Ken

"I'm so sorry." I repeated

We heard gun shots. It was very close.

"Come out you stupid girl." Called a scratchy voice

"N we can't let her go back out there." Said Hyuk

"She seems to be telling the truth." Said Hongbin

"Please don't worry about me." I said about to open the door

"Hold it." Said N. "We have a spare bedroom. You may crash here for the night."

~3rd Person POV~

After the girl had gone to bed, the boys sat around the dinning table.

"N, we can't let her stay here." Said Ken

"She will be in danger." Said Ravi

"I know but she was in danger out there. We just have to stay in control. Tomorrow she will leave." Said N

They were tired of hurting girls, especially if they were fans.