The American and the VIXX

Chapter 6: Books

I spent the rest of the day in the room. The next morning I slowly opened the door, peaking down the hallways. Upon seeing no one I made my way down the hallway to the library still dressed in N and Ravi's clothes. Hoping yesterday was just a dream. I took a deep breath before opening the door.

The library was still a mess telling me it wasn't a dream. Making my way to a chair and table that was still intact I saw two books neatly placed on the table. One was the children's story Beauty and the Beast, the other was a book on the legendary snake, the Dragon Boa. The snake I saw in my boss's office.

I curled up in the chair near by and opened up the snake book.

The Dragon Boa know for its rainbow of colors, and deadly venom is very rare. Very few have seen it or thought to have seen it but we know it exist or a snake as deadly does. Bodies have been found with venom unknown to us. No cure has yet to be found and when studied a drop of venom can kill many in a few seconds. Its estimated that one drop can kill over 3,000 average build, mid-age men in a matter of 2.0 seconds. It has been spotted mostly in Africa but some have reported seeing this snake in America and Korea.

Oh wow. "What does he need with this snake? What does he intend to do?" I asked myself

"Who?" said a voice

I turned to find the band at the entrance of the library. They wouldn't met my eye.

"This place is still a mess." I commented

"Yeah it is." laughed N

"We got the door fixed!" said Ravi

"I see that." I said. "Leo."

Leo looked at me. His normal blank expression.

"Smile more." I said

He gave me a small smile.

"Better. Did you guys put these books here?" I asked

They shook their heads.

"So are we going to pretend that yesterday happened?" asked Ken

Hongbin and Hyuk slapped Ken upside the head. Ravi and N glared at him.

"Nope. I want to know what tried to kill me, why you looked like you wanted to kill me and what those dolls and tree means. By the way that tree is dying." I said "But I can wait till you are ready."

I got up remembering what I was wearing I looked at them.

"Has my bags came yet?" I asked

"About that." said N

"Your boss took them before we got there." said Hongbin

"So to make it up to you we will go shopping our treat." said Hyuk

"You are staying here with Leo." said Ken

"What?" I asked

"Bye! Have fun you two!" called Ravi as he and the others left

I was alone with Leo. The guy that showed nothing. Are we sure he is human?