The Adopted Sister of J-Hoon

Korea is my home

A five year old was on a trip to Korea with her mom and dad. She was in the back of their rented car. The girl was in jeans and a blue jacket. Her parents were dressed up all pretty. They were going to a party and the girl was going to be staying with a family friend. They had a seven year old boy.

"Mommy look! It's Mrs. Im and JJ!" said the little girl seeing the woman and her son

The girl shot out of the car when her dad turned it off. She wrapped her arms around the boy.

Her mom got out with her daughter's bag. "Hello Mrs. Im and little Jung Hoon."

"Hello Mrs. Winters." said Mrs. Im taking the bag. "I will see you tomorrow."

"JJ can we go play now." asked the girl as her parents drove off

"Of course sissy." said Jung Hoon smiling down at the little girl, his little "sister"

Their playing didn't last long. There was a knock on the door. The kids followed Jung Hoon's mother to the door where an officer stood. He spook to Mrs. Im in Korean, the girl knew something was wrong. Jung Hoon had pulled her closer.

~4 days later~
The girl stood at the airport. She was going to America to live with some family.

~1 year later~
The girl sat in a court with Jung Hoon next to her. Him mom was fighting for the girl. But the girl's aunt seemed to be winning. The girl getting annoyed walked up to the judge.

"Little one you need to sit down." said the judge

"No during this whole thing no one has asked me what I wanted." said the girl

The judge looked at the girl and saw the fire in her green eyes. Her reddish brown hair was lose.

"What do you want?" asked the judge

"To go home, back to Korea." she said

"Your honor." said a voiced behind her

The judge held up his hand."Korea?"

"Korea is my home. Korea is where my family is." said the girl

The judge smiled. "Its settled than. Miss Alexandra Winters will go back to Korea with Mrs. Im."