The Adopted Sister of J-Hoon

Meeting B.I.G

Hello everyone! My name is Alexandra. Today is a big day! I get to meet the members of my big bro's band! My bother is J-Hoon, member of the new Korean Boy Band B.I.G! That stands for Boys In Groove. Now you are most likely wondering who I am!

As I said before my name is Alexandra and I am an American! J-Hoon is my adopted brother. I am twenty one. I have dark brown hair and grey eyes.

Now I haven't had the chance to meet the band yet but JJ, that is what I call J-J-Hoon, promise that I could met them today. I heard the front door open and I ran out of my room.

At the door stood my brother and four other boys. Ignoring the others for a second I jumped into JJ's arms. He caught me with a grant, so I whacked his arm when he put me down.

"I'm not that heavy." I said hands on my hips

He rolled his eyes. "Guys this is my slightly violent sister, Alexandra."

I kicked him. "I'm not violent! Call me Alex!"
The guy that stood closest to my brother, he made my heart jump, he wore black jeans, a white t-shirt, and a white hat.

"Hello. My name is Benji." he said with a smile

"Gunman." said the next boy with black hair and dressed in jean shorts, and a black shirt

"Minpyo." this guy was in all white with black hair

The next one had red hair, blue jeans and a red shirt. "My name is Heed."

"It's great to meet all of you." I said bowing