The Adopted Sister of J-Hoon

Happy Birthday

Today was Alexandra's birthday. Her brother and B.I.G had promised to take her to the zoo and the aquarium today. She was dressed in jeans, T-shirt and a good pair of shoes. She sat at the table waiting for them.
Three hours later her mother comes home to find her daughter sitting at the table staring at her phone. She set down the cake on the counter along with the present. She sat in the chair next to her daughter.

"Honey?" she asked

Her daughter looked up and she could tell by her red eyes she had been crying. J-Hoon and the others never came. She kissed her daughter's forehead before getting up to get the cake. She also texted her son. He texted back say him and the others were at the zoo with the girl from the other day.

Not wanting to see her daughter sad on her birthday she put the phone on silent and grabbed the cake and present.

"Alex lets have cake without those stupid boys." her mother said setting down the cake

Alex smiled and cut a piece for herself. The two enjoyed a few pieces of cake before her mother put it away and handed her a bag.

"Happy birthday." she said smiling at her daughter

In the bag was a photo album full of family photos. Some were of Alex and her real parents. Some of her and her mom now. Some of her and JJ.

Tears threaten to fall and Alex held her mother close.

"Thank you mama." she said

Alex went to her room as the boys walked in. Thankfully they didn't have the girl. Mrs. Im, Alex and J-Hoon's mother, glared at the boys. They walked right into the kitchen ignoring her and went to the cake.

"Sweet cake." said J-Hoon

"Don't you dare." growled his mother

The boys turned to her wide eyed.

"Do you boys know what today is? If you answer right you may have a piece."

"December 15th." said Min Pyo

"No. Its Alexandra's birthday." said Mrs. Im

The boys made their way to J-Hoon's room.

"Who is Alexandra?" asked Heed

"Some girl mom adopted because she was friends with her parents. She felt sorry for her." said J-hoon

"Your mom seemed like she did care." said Benji

"I don't. After meeting Seo-yeon I found out she is really annoying." said J-hoon

What the boys didn't know a teary eyed girl in her room heard every word.