Status: Active, Please be Kind <3

Alchemist and the Goddess

Prologue Transformation

Prologue
Transformation
P.O.V of Jimmy

I remembered thinking the first time I saw her that I’d love her no matter how she appeared to me. She was the most breathtaking being in all existence as far as I was consented. It had been exactly six weeks since Krissi’s soul shattered after witnessing the death of her childhood friend who actually was the embodiment of Krissi’s innocents. It was enough to shatter her soul. Doris, Krissi’s Grandmother had stated that she was just having an out of body experience. But there was no telling how long this experience would last. When I opened my eyes after attempting to rest for a while I noticed the changes in her instantly. Krissi’s once blonde and pink hair was now a deep shade of midnight blue. Her skin was alabaster and had a slight shimmer to it when the light reflected off the silver specks from her sparkle tattoos that ran down her arms and across her forehead like a tiara.

Her nose was smaller now much more like her mother’s Nyx. Krissi had already looked a fair bit like her mother but now, she was like a young shorter and slightly smaller version of Nyx. I hadn’t expected anything like this to happen with her. I lifted my eyes from her transformation to the doorway where Krissi’s grandmother Doris stood. She smiled at us as she approached. As she moved to the other side of the bed she gasped in awe of the beautiful transformation of her grandchild.

“This doesn’t normally happen until the final year of the change”.
Doris said smiling as she looked to me. I laced my fingers with Krissi’s pushing her bangs from her face. She sat on the edge of the bed looking down on Krissi with a worried expression. Doris was the schools “wise woman” which is a nice way of saying “Witch”. She would spend a lot of time with Krissi and I here in this room. I never left her side the moment this happened. And I wouldn’t be leaving her side at all.

“How is Amanda?”
I asked looking to Doris. Doris frowned lightly shaking her head.
“No change. She’s still so nervous about the whole thing”.
I narrowed my eyes slightly as I shook my head.
“If she doesn’t go in after Krissi, I’m going then the rest of you will be fucking screwed”.
I growled. Doris rose to her feet turning back to me.
“She’s going. I believe Matt can talk her into it”.
I growled inwardly. If she really needed to be “Talked” into this maybe she wasn’t as good a friend to Krissi as we all thought. Doris sighed lightly kissing her granddaughters forehead.

“She doesn’t want to leave Matt, it will be her first time taking responsibility for something. She often leaves big jobs like this to others around her”.
Doris said as she started towards the door. It still pissed me off, Krissi needed to be brought back to her body. It’s been six weeks and there is a war going on. We need Krissi now more than ever. Even if this was outside Amanda’s comfort zone, Krissi was her best fucking friend. Krissi wouldn’t have waited this long if it was Amanda who needed saving. Nervous or not, she’d jump right in and get it done.

I looked back to Krissi as the change in her captivated me again. Her midnight blue hair was rippling in waves down from her shoulders towards her waist line. When I lifted my eyes again I saw Amanda file into the room followed by Matt and Athena.
“Actually going to do something this time?”

I said not making any effort to hide the bitterness in my tone as I glared at her. Amanda didn’t look at me as Matt shot me a hard look. I didn’t care though as I sat up glaring at her.
“It wouldn’t have taken her this long to do something like this for you!”
I hissed. Amanda got tears in her eyes and I shook my head.
“Honestly, what right do you have to cry about this? How would you feel if Matt was in her place and I was the one that could save him? But I waited because I didn’t want to be away from Krissi!”
She didn’t answer as she sat down on the bed. Matt narrowed his eyes slightly.

“That’s enough Jimmy”.
I rolled my eyes at him taking Krissi in my arms again as I laid next to her.
“Whatever. You know I’m fucking right”.
I hissed at him. Matt kneeled in front of Amanda and smiled at her kissing her lips lightly.
“You’ll be ok, and your soul will return to your body once Krissi’s does”.
Amanda gave a nod like she wasn’t sure about this. Athena placed her hands on Amanda’s shoulders.

“You won’t die, I can assure you”.
Athena said trying to calm her fears. Giving Matt a tight hug she laid back against the bed and closed her eyes tightly like she was expecting to feel pain. Athena waved her hand over Amanda’s body and her soul left her body. Matt rose to his feet turning back to me.
“You didn’t have to be so hard on her. She’s never done anything like this, and she didn’t think she had what it took to do it!”
I narrowed my eyes at him.
“You’re just making excuses for her!”

Athena stood shaking her head at us.
“Now is not the time for fighting. Focus on the tasks at hand, holding off Raven and his armies. On that note, Matt I need you to join me in my office. There is much we need to talk about”.
Matt nodded to her and followed Athena from the room. I looked down at Krissi cupping her cheek lightly praying against all hope that somehow she’d find her way back to me soon.
♠ ♠ ♠
<3