Status: Active, Please be Kind <3

Alchemist and the Goddess

Chapter Five Revenge

Chapter Five
P.O.V. Of Jimmy

I had watched as her transformation completed. She had the appearance now of an earthbound goddess. My heart ached longing for her to wake up and smile at me again. Krissi was my whole world, my eyes darted back towards Amanda who remained unmoving as she lay there hands folded against her stomach. There was no signs that she had found Krissi. I needed something, anything to get my hands on, information. Some way to tell that my beautiful girlfriend wasn’t in danger of never returning to her body. I sat up keeping hold on Krissi’s hand as I watched over her. Athena entered the room and gave a kind smile turning towards us.

“You know, I don’t think she’d be horribly upset if you fed”.
I looked at Athena, Krissi was my only source of food. Athena was suggesting I go back to blood bags. But I couldn’t, it would sit right with me and something told me it would make Krissi horribly jealous. Most alchemists don’t look kindly on their vampire getting food anywhere else. I shook my head staying close to Krissi. The thought of feeding from someone else wasn’t something I was comfortable with either.

“I’m fine”.
I said though I did feel light headed and was in dire need of feeding. But I would wait, wait for my beautiful alchemist to open her eyes and smile at me. Wait for her to offer herself to me and again we would imprint. And it would be a glorious reunion. We’d vow never to leave the other again alone in this cold hard world. Athena turned towards the door as it opened. Two large vamps walked into the room with another vamp standing between them. One I’d never seen before. They had grip on him.
“High Priestess, this man says he has information on the whereabouts of Krissi’s soul”. I sat up looking at the guy with wide eyes. Athena narrowed her own eyes at him crossing her arms. She took the stands of an over protective mother. I wanted to hear with this guy had to say but Athena wasn’t convinced.

“Who are you? And how could you possibly know anything about where Krissi’s soul has gone?”
The vampire stood his ground but not in an overly determined way. He was laid back which I thought showed his confidence. Fixing his eyes not on Athena but me he spoke.
“I have the ability to project my soul from my body and travel the realms. Krissi’s soul was indeed shattered by the “death” of Nikki who sent me back here to tell you all what happened. When Krissi’s soul reached the realm of the goddess Psyche her soul repaired itself and was trapped within an illusion reality. Psyche is currently attempting to tempt Krissi into committing a sin so that her soul will be forced to remain in that realm. It seems that Psyche has plans of her own for Krissi’s soul. Nikki remains in the realm as well but she isn’t trapped in an illusion.”

Athena’s eyes widened then narrowed again.
“Damn! That woman! How dare she hold Krissi’s soul captive! She must know how important she is!”
I looked to Athena narrowing my gaze now.
“What’s happening Athena? Why would Psyche trap Krissi’s soul in her realm?”
Athena sighed looking back to me.
“This is personal Jimmy, Psyche never forgave me for turning her in for betraying the gods. Krissi is my prized pupal and by taking her from me she is getting her revenge on me”.
Turning back to the vampire that could project his soul into the realm Athena began again.

“You will come with me to the realm of the gods as my witness, Psyche will not get away with trying to steal the soul of Nyx’s child! She will pay the price and be stripped of her powers”.
Turning back to me Athena smiled best she could..
“Guard her with your life Jimmy. We will get to the bottom of this!”
Athena left the room with the new vampire. I grabbed his arm stopping him. He looked back at me and before I could ask he nodded to me.
“She remains unharmed, she thinks she’s on tour with you and the guys”.
I nodded letting him go.
“If you get back to her. Tell Jail Bate I love her and I’m waiting”.

He smirked at me.
“I will”.
I looked down on Krissi again cupping my hand to her cheek. Leaning in close to her I rested my forehead to hers.
“Come back to me, please come back to me”.
I whispered stroking her cheek with my thumb.
♠ ♠ ♠
<3