Status: Slow Updates

Until We Meet Again

One Weekend - Part Two

The elevator ride had been a fun one. At least for Gerard, who laughed as hard as he could, while Jordan dragged him through the metallic doors and prayed that no one would complain about the noise he made.

“Please, Gerard!” She hissed. “Can’t you just stay still for a minute while I open the door?”

His smile was the silliest. “Well, since you said please.” He laughed quietly this time.

Jordan huffed while trying to find the keycard. Her mind was clouded and everything she did seemed to be in slow motion and she couldn’t find the keycard inside her bag.

“You look so cute when you’re upset.” Gerard leaned against the light brown wall and looked at her through half closed eyes.

Jordan’s hand stopped the search inside of her bag, but she didn’t look at him. She didn’t want to feel embarrassed or feel the heat rising up to her cheeks, but it happened. Maybe it was the alcohol.

Her eyes closed for a moment. Her head was spinning as she tried to remember where she had placed their room’s keycard. And Gerard’s proximity to her body didn’t help.

That’s when she remembered. “You have the keycard,” she exclaimed, immediately looking down at his jeans and stuffing her right hand deep into his pocket.

“Easy there, girl.” He grabbed her arms, his tone implying something naughty that he was dying to share.

She pulled her hand out of his pocket, her fingers holding the white card. “I was just looking for this.” The hot pink that covered her cheeks didn’t have the same opinion as her.

“You look cute when you blush, too.” He leaned slightly toward her. She could smell the tequila shots in his breath.

Their gazes locked. She wasn’t sure who moved forward first, she only knew that suddenly he was holding her by her neck, closing the remaining space between the two of them. His eyes were already closed when his mouth dropped to hers.

She fumbled to bring the keycard against the keycard lock, not wanting to open her eyes or breaking the kiss. If she did maybe she would regret herself from doing this, and right now she didn’t want to.

His kiss felt like coming home. It was familiar, welcoming and yet fueling a fire that burned hot inside of her. The bedroom door opened was quickly as it closed. She wrapped her arms around his neck and buried her fingers in his long hair, letting her body slump against the white door.

In some distant part of her brain, a voice told her that what she was doing was wrong. She had a boyfriend. Logan didn’t deserve this.

She parted her lips when his tongue dipped into her mouth, distracting her momentarily from her thoughts. She made an attempt to push him forward, but because of his drunk self, Gerard stumbled backwards and fell on the floor, pulling her along with him.

Jordan laughed softly when her body collided with his, the sound turning into a moan when he rolled her into her back and started a trail of kisses down her neck. Her blood raced faster. Her thoughts no longer controlled her.

She pulled his shirt off in one movement. His gaze met hers. Bright fire danced in his dilated pupils. Gerard grabbed the hem of her top and she helped him remove it.

She felt a tinge of responsibility, a contradiction of thoughts, as his mouth travelled down her chest. She tried to close her eyes and stop herself from thinking. But that wasn’t working out anymore.

“Stop,” Jordan murmured, still unsure of what to say afterwards.

“What?” The intoxicated look on his face only made her more certain of how wrongly they were acting.

“I need a minute.” Jordan smiled, trying to sound as calm and collected as possible.

She forced herself not to run to the bathroom, slowly opening and then closing its door. Once she was inside the gray tiled room, her knees faltered. She slid against the door, sitting on the floor with her hands holding her head.

That was not what it was supposed to have happened. She liked think that she planned everything she did, that that was the way she could control her own life. And this hadn’t been planned.

She got up and walked until she was able to see herself in the mirror, her palms against the cold sink countertop. She looked like a mess, with her blonde hair threatening to get free from her ponytail and her eyeliner no longer being in her eyes, and she sure felt like one.

Of course she liked Gerard, but now she had Logan. She was not the type of woman to cheat on a boyfriend, but wasn’t that what she had just done?

“What have I done?” She whispered to herself, glancing from her face down to her chest, where a trail of pink marks descended from her neck to her purple bra.

She closed her eyes, taking a few deep breaths before facing what was now the only possible outcome. She had to tell him the truth. She had to tell him that she had a boyfriend and that what they had done on the bedroom floor hadn’t meant a thing. They were both drunk.

A laugh of despair was muffled by the hand that covered her face. How silly was she going to sound, if she said that alcohol was the only thing to blame? And the boyfriend excuse wasn’t any better, she hadn’t told him earlier because she didn’t want to.

Because she didn’t want him to find out.

“Okay, you can do this.” She faced the door and reminded herself to be the strong and assertive person she always achieved to be.

The door swung open and her eyes landed on the floor, where she expected to find Gerard, but where he no longer was. His body lay now on the bed, his stomach against the still made bed and still wearing his jeans.

“Gerard?” Jordan spoke softly, walking to his side of the bed. His hair fell across his face and covered his eyes. “Gee?” She spoke louder, giving him a small shake on his arm that dangled out of the bed. He didn’t move, only a slight snore now filling the silence. Was he really sleeping? Jordan wanted to laugh. Or cry. Or maybe both.

She closed her eyes and rubbed her face, trying to think clearly. This was probably for the best, that way there was a chance he wouldn’t remember a thing in the morning.

Jordan changed into her t-shirt and shorts and pulled the bedspread without even making him move. Her eyes stared at his raven hair when her head touched the pillow, turning the bedside light off a few seconds later. That was going to be a tough night.
♠ ♠ ♠
I went back and forth with this chapter, and I'm still not sure if I'm completely satisfied with it now, so I hope you like it.

Anyway, next chapter will the third, and last part, of the weekend chapters ;)

Thank you all for reading! xoxo