Knee Socks

Chapter 8

Chapter 8

The next morning I awaken to the light that has escaped through the white curtains. Harry was no where to be seen, but the sound of the shower running told me that he was in the bathroom.

I yawn, getting out of the comfy king-sized bed and walk over to Harry's walk in closet. That's where Harry stored all of the clothes that he had bought for me. I sigh when I realize that Harry has to pick out my outfit for the day.

I sulk back to the bed and decide to just go back to bed. That was my plan until Harry comes out of the bathroom naked except for the towel tied low around his waist. He was wet with water droplets dripping from his curls. It was a sexy sight that almost instantly made me aroused.

Harry lifts his eyebrows when he sees my lust filled stare. "What?" He asks, seductively.

I groan knowing that the man was only playing with me like he was last night and turn away from the extraordinary sight that was Harry Styles.

Harry chuckles in amusement from the other side of the room and the rustling tells me that he was getting dressed. I ignore the sounds and curl back up into bed drifting back off to sleep before I can fully fall asleep Harry materializes beside my side of the bed.

"I've gotta go and see Louis, I'll be back in about an hour," he says leaning down to kiss my head.

"What do you have to see Louis for?" I ask him, looking up at him sleepily.

Harry sighs and he looks aggravated about something. "Louis likes to get himself into trouble and I'm the one he calls to get him out of it," he tells me.

I give him a simple nod. "Okay, I'll see you later then," I say, closing my eyes to go back to sleep.

"Uh-uh, you have to get up, baby. The housekeeper is coming in about ten minutes and you have to let him into the house," Harry says and I groan.

I sit up on the bed and glare at Harry. "Can't he come back later?" I ask him, crossing my arms and pouting.

If there's one thing I like it's sleeping in, but apparently that wasn't going to happen today since some housekeeper has to come and ruin the whole entire thing.

Harry chuckles and kisses my cheek. "Not a chance, go get changed in something appropriate for the housekeeper and I'll see you in an hour."

I sigh, but nonetheless nod. I watch as Harry gives me one last smile and disappears out of the bedroom door. I decide that I should probably get up and dressed since this housekeeper guy is coming in a couple minutes.

I walk over to the closet again. I pick out a grey, short-sleeve dress and a pair of black over the knee socks. I don't put on any shoes since I'm staying inside the house after all. Not long after I'm fully dressed there is a ring at the doorbell.

I sigh and quickly rush down the endless number of windy stairs in Harry's mansion till I reach the door. I open the door to meet this housekeeper guy who had to ruin my day of sleeping.

The boy on the other side of the door wasn't at all what I thought he would look like. He had on a pair of black skinny jeans, a grey cat shirt, and a beanie on his head that was obviously covering up his messy head of hair. He had a pair of TOMS on his feet with no socks just like Louis wears everyday.

I raise my eyebrows at this boy. Was he really the housekeeper? Did he even know how to work a vacuum cleaner? "So you're Harry's housekeeper?" I ask the boy.

He nods. "I am Damon Fizzy, I've been working for Harry for about a year how, it's a sucky job, but he pays me real good so what the hell," he says, giving me a warm smile.

I shrug and let the boy into the house. "Well, go and do your job then. I'll be in the kitchen if you need me," I tell him.

The boy nods and disappears down the hall. I shake my head. Man, Harry has some weird ass people working for him. I walk into the kitchen to make myself some breakfast.

I made myself a bowl of Lucky Charms and relaxed at the kitchen island to eat them. When I finish I rinse my bowl out in the sink and decide to watch some TV.

I head into Harry's spacious living room and relax on the white plush couch. I turn Supernatural on Netflix and sit back and relax. About halfway through the episode Damon has finished his cleaning and comes into the living room.

"This is the episode where Sam's in a time loop isn't it?" He asks and I decide that maybe this Damon guy isn't that bad if he knows Supernatural.

I smile at him. "Yeah it's my favorite episode in season 3," I say looking back to the TV screen where Dean dies yet again, this time by a dog.

"That's the best episode like, ever," he says, making me giggle.

I nod turning to look at him. "Yeah it is, you know what, you're not so bad," I tell him.

Damon gives me an offended look. "What did you think was wrong with me?" He asks me with a pout.

I shake my head and smile. "It's nothing personal I just don't like people," I tell him shrugging.

He laughs at this. "Yeah me neither. People suck," he says.

I nod in agreement. "Arabella I'm home!" I hear Harry's voice from the front door.

"In the living room!" I shout so that he knows where I am. I hear Harry's loud footsteps walking closer and closer to the living room. I give him a big smile when he arrives.

"How did everything with Louis go?" I ask him. The man groans and pushes Damon onto the other side of the couch so he can sit right beside me.

"He had been drinking last night and apparently he got arrested for substance abuse. That's the third time this month that man is getting on my nerves," he says.

"Why don't you just fire the man?" I ask him, with a raised eyebrow.

Harry sighs. "Louis' my best friend I can't just fire him, or let him rot in jail for that matter," he says.

I nod in understanding. I turn back to the TV screen and Harry must have just noticed that Damon was there. "Are you done with your work, Damon?" Harry asks with a raised eyebrow.

Damon nods and quickly stands up off the couch. "Yes I was just leaving," he says and rushes out of the house as fast as he possibly can.

I shake my head at the boy's departure. I turn back to the TV screen to watch my show. "Is this Supernatural?" Harry asks.

"Yes," I tell him simply keeping my eyes glued onto the screen.

"I love this episode!" Harry exclaims and that's how we spend the rest of our day watching the best TV show known to man better known as Supernatural.

***

It was now 8:00 and Harry and I ended our Supernatural marathon. Harry said that I should go and get a shower while he picks me out an outfit to wear.

I do as he says of course, the warm water soothing over my skin. I absolutely loved showers, they were relaxing and they gave me time to just think. About my life, about the country, about existence, about anything really.

Only when the water has turned cold is when I step out of the shower. On the bathroom sink there's some lingerie waiting for me to put it on. As white as before it made me think that Harry might be trying to make me mad with his color choice.

I slowly dry off and slip on the little white clothes. Maybe tonight will be better than last night was. Maybe tonight Harry won't stop.

I sigh giving myself a once over before exiting the bathroom. In the other room I am met with the view of Harry in his boxers again, just like last night. Harry was sitting on his king sized bed his eyes locked on my half naked body.

He smirks at what he sees, which most likely means that he likes the view. "Come here, baby girl, daddy's got a treat for you," Harry motions with his finger for me to step closer to the bed.

I do as told standing in between the older man's legs. "What are we going to do, daddy?" I ask him with an innocent look.

Harry groans at the look and I smirk in satisfaction. "Oh you'll find out soon, baby girl," he says.

Soon his lips are on mine, them mingling together like they were meant to be there. I smile into the kiss his lips felt so good against my own. The taste of popcorn from earlier lingering on my taste buds from his tongue.

We pull back when we've finally run out of air to breathe. Harry resting his forehead on my own. I smirk as I get a good look of his half naked body. Harry's body was muscular in all the right places and his tattoos might be stupid as hell but they suited him so much.

"Like what you see?" Harry asks, giving me a cheeky wink.

I roll my eyes at his flirting. "Just shut up and fuck me," I tell him aggravated.

Harry seems taken aback by my outburst but doesn't take anytime in picking up my light body and throwing it onto his king sized bed softly, crawling onto the bed as well and hovering over my face.

"Are you sure about this?" Harry asks me.

I can't help but give him a curious look. "You're asking my permission now?" I ask him with a smug smirk on my face.

His deep chuckle makes me jump. "I guess I am," he says, smirking down at my half naked body.

I look straight back up at him. "Are you going to stare at me all night or get on with it?" I ask him curiously.

Harry smirks at my comment. "Eager aren't we baby girl?"

I groan at the pet name I have started to grow fond over. It was starting to grow on me I guess. "Yes, daddy," I answer looking up at him through my eyelashes.

Harry groans at this and grinds his bottom half against my own and I smirk feeling how hard his dick is as it rubs up against my thigh.

I moan when Harry does this again, but this time his dick actually makes contact with the place I needed the most friction. "Daddy," I moan.

"What do you want baby girl?" Harry whispers seductively in my ear, shivers running down my spine at his warm breath.

"I want you to fuck me, daddy," I tells him innocently.

Harry groans deep in his throat. "Fuck, babe," he mutters, the man looked as if he was ready to come right then and there.

"Daddy maybe you should take off our clothes before you come," I say.

Harry nods, sitting up off my outstretched body to help me slip the bra off the top of my body. After it's over my head I cover my bare chest with my hands feeling so exposed without the confinement of the bra. "What did I tell you, baby girl?" Harry asks me with a glare.

"Not to cover up my body?" I ask him confused.

Harry nods. "Yes, daddy, wants to see you body now move your hands," he says.

I hesitantly move my hands away from my breast letting them fall softly against my body. I watch Harry's expression as he takes in my naked boobs. The man licks his lips at the sight, a smirk spreading across his face.

"They're so pretty," he tells me, moving his hand down to give one a small squeeze.

I glare at the hand on my breast and smack it away. "No," I tell him simply. The pout on the man's face made him look like a five year old who couldn't have his favorite candy not a 34 year old who couldn't touch a girls boob.

"Fine," he sighs moving down my body to my white panties. I watch as he slowly pulls them off my pale legs. As soon as they're off my body he's spreading my legs apart trying to get a peak of what's between them.

I giggle at this. "Eager are we?" I mock his words from earlier.

Harry gives me a devilish look that I wonder what for. I don't have to wonder for long though as the man buries his face in between my legs. His tongue licking softly up my clit, brining a shaky moan from my mouth.

"Does that feel good, baby girl," Harry's voice vibrates off my clit making a pleasurable jolt go through my body.

"Yes, daddy," I moan, closing my eyes at the pleasure the older man was giving me.

The man moves his tongue further down not giving me any warning before pushing it inside me. His tongue wetting my tight virgin cavern before pushing a finger in along with his tongue.

I groan at the slight pain from the intrusion, but the pain is soon replaced by pleasure as Harry's big finger stretches my walls apart. He soon adds another finger beside the first scissoring the two. I groan at the emptiness when he moves his fingers out of my wet heat.

"Don't worry, baby girl. Daddy's going to give you something better than fingers," he tells me.

I just moan in answer as the man slides his black boxers off his muscular legs. I can't help but stare in awe at how big Harry was. His dick had to be at least 8 inches long and about as thick as my wrist.

"Man, how the hell did you get that monster?" I ask him in amazement.

Harry laughs at my reaction. "Genetics," is his answer and I roll my eyes.

"Just fuck me," I tell him.

He smirks moving so that he was once again hovering over me. "My pleasure," he tells me as he slowly pushes into me.

I moan in pain at the breach and Harry leans down to kiss me, distracting me from the pain as he pushes the rest of his girth into me. Stopping when he is fully buried deep inside me.

"Tell me when I can move, babe," Harry says sweetly.

He waits patiently as I adjust and when I give him a nod to go he starts with slow and shallow thrusts before quickening them every couple seconds. I moan when Harry hits that one spot inside me that has me seeing stars.

"There it is, baby girl," Harry says as if he has been looking for that one spot since we started which who knows maybe he was.

Harry aims his thrusts so that he hits that one spot every time giving us both intense pleasure, pushing us both close to the edge. I was extremely close to coming by now and by the way Harry was speeding up his thrusts he was also.

I come with a cry of, "daddy!" And soon after so does Harry crashing onto my chest. I groan with his weight crushing my body.

"Harry...get...off...me," I heave out trying to push the man off me and to the other side of the bed without any luck as the man was so goddamn heavy.

Harry sighs moving his oversized body off of me and to his own side of the bed grabbing am around the waist and spoons me from behind.

I sigh cuddling into his warm arms. "Goodnight, babe," Harry says burying his head into my neck.

"Goodnight, daddy," I reply before we both drift off into a comfy sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's chapter 8! I hope you like it! I know I liked writing it!