Status: idek theres a lot man

We Will Never Be the Same

Won't You Come and Put Your Sugar On My Tongue?

“Hey Kellin,” Justin said and sat down beside me. “Hi,” He smiled cheerfully, despite my less than enthusiastic greeting. “Guess what?” he asked.
“What?” I could see the excitement brimming behind his eyes as he told me. “We got invited to a party tonight and we’re going,”
I raised an eyebrow at him sassily. “Oh, and when was that decided?” I asked, making him frown.
“You have to go. I don’t wanna go by myself. Don’t you love me?” he whined. “Of course I do. But what if I already had plans tonight?” He rolled his eyes at me.
“Uh huh, sure you do,” he said. “You just don’t wanna go,” I smiled and then sighed.
“Why do you even want to go?” Justin continued to frown at me. “Why don’t you want to go? I mean seriously Kell, when’s the last time Fuentes had a party?”
Justin laughed as I perked up. “It’s Vic’s party?” I asked, making him laugh. “Gees, I should have started with that. It’s Mike’s party particularly, but yeah. Vic will be there,”
I was intrigued knowing this. Vic Fuentes was gorgeous and funny, and I had a small crush on him. Not to mention his parties were pretty great.
He was also extremely intelligent, which was kind of rare here. “So will you go?” he asked. “I guess. I mean, I probably would have ended up going anyways; I just like to give you a hard time.”
I got a glare for that. “You suck,” he pouted. “Yes I do, but not in public,” I shot back sassily.
Justin made a disgusted face at me and looked forward as Mr. Burns walked in. “You’re gross,” he muttered, making me smile.
“You love me,” I heard him sigh softly before we both got our notebooks out….

I felt Justin slip something onto my desk, noticing it as it brushed my hand. ‘I’ll pick you up at 8. Dress cute’
I rolled my eyes at the idea of passing notes in class and just nodded. ‘Okay’ I mouthed and made a face at him. ~

“Hey Kell,” Vic said and leant against the locker beside mine. “Hey,” I said back and smiled. “Are coming over tonight?” he asked. “Mhm, Justin told me,”
Vic smiled at me. “Cool. I’ll see you then,” he said, his voice close to my ear. He walked off then, leaving me starting after him. ~

“Well look at you, hot stuff,” Justin said as I sat down in his car. I rolled my eyes, but smiled and pulled my seatbelt on. “What, you look good,” he said.
I had put on a black V-neck shirt and my tightest pair of jeans. They had rips in the knees and some slits over my thighs, showing off my pale skin. Most of my chest was visible too from the shirt, although the rest of me was covered with a thin navy blue jacket.
“Someone’s planning to get laid tonight,” Justin teased. I rolled my eyes at him. I wasn’t a virgin, but I wasn’t planning on it. “Yeah, sure,” I laughed.
We drove quietly, Justin’s music playing throughout the car. “Kay, get out,” I rolled my eyes again, laughing.
Justin walked up with me to the door, inviting himself in. I followed, looking around the smattering of people. They were just standing around in the living room, or talking, and others were dancing further back.
I went to get myself a drink, pouring a coke into half a cup of vodka. I saw Mike then and smiled at him. “Hey Kellin,” he said and slipped the drink from my hand.
He sipped it before handing it back to me. “Did you get enough?” he teased, making me grin. “Nope,” He laughed at me. “You know Vic’s looking for you. I think he has a crush,”
I blushed slightly and looked down. “Oh is he?” Mike nodded and grinned before pointing to Vic. He was leaning against a wall with a drink in his hand and talking to some girl I didn’t know.
I left Mike and walked over to him. “Hey Vic,” I said and smiled. He turned to look at me, smiling back.
“Hey, you’re here,” he said. “Mhm, hi,” He nodded and glanced back at the girl he had been talking to. “So?” she asked and fluttered her eyelashes.
“Um, no thank you,” She made a face at him and walked off with an attitude. “What’s her problem?” I asked.
“She wanted me to dance with her,” Vic explained and laughed as I made a little ‘oh’ face.
“So how are you?” he asked, still smiling flirtatiously. “Okay. What about you?” Vic shrugged lightly, his eyes getting darker.
“I was kind of bored,” he admitted, his voice turning seductive. “Although not so much now,”
I flushed and looked down at the drink in my hand. “And why is that?” I asked, flirting back with him.
“Well why would I be bored while small-talking with a cute boy?” he answered fluidly. He was so fucking smooth.
“That’s a good point,” Vic nodded and sipped his drink, tilting his head back to finish it. I watched him swallow whatever alcohol it was and then sipped my own. “You should finish that,” Vic said then.
“What for?” He smiled, chuckling a little. “I want to dance with you,” I suppressed my grin, and nodded before Vic nudged my cup towards my lips.
I laughed and downed the contents of my cup. Vic took it from me and tossed it away before leading me to the middle of the room.
I let him pull me to him, our chests pressing together. He swayed against me to the music, a smile on his lips.
His hands moved to rest on my hips, guiding them as we moved together.
I started swinging my hips against his and put both my arms around his neck.

We stayed that way for a while before Vic went to get us both another drink, and then another, and another….

Vic pressed against my back, his hands holding me against him. They were resting on my hips, his fingers dipped into the front of my jeans as I grinded them back on him.
Our dancing had gotten filthier and filthier as we got drunker, although no one seemed to mine.
Vic’s breath was warm on my neck, slightly heavy from dancing for so long. I felt him press his lips to my skin before whispering.
“Come upstairs with me,” he breathed, his voice low and seductive. I nodded, complying without a second thought. He took my hand, leading me up the stairs sloppily and into what I assumed was his bedroom.
He pushed me back against the door as soon as it was closed, attacking my lips with his own. His rough hands moved my hips again, sliding under my clothes to feel me up.
I parted my lips as his tongue touched them and then moaned when it met mine.
He tasted just as bitter as I did, but I didn’t care. His hands roamed over my skin, before he pulled them away to pull my shirt off.
I had left my jacket somewhere, I just couldn’t remember where that was. Oh well.
Vic started kissing my neck hotly, his lips coasting from my shoulder to my collar bones and down further.
He kissed to the middle of my chest before coming back up and crushing his lips to mine again.
I groaned and tangled fingers into his silky hair, letting him drag me closer to his bed.
He pulled his shirt off as we backed up, and tossed it aside. I kissed him this time, immediately slipping my tongue into his mouth.
He moaned and started unbuttoning my jeans, his hands shoving them down afterwards. I kicked them off before doing the same to him. “You’re so hot,” he said and gripped my ass tightly. I moaned and arched at his touch.
He spun us around then before lightly pushing me onto the bed and crawling on top of me.
I lay back, pulling him down with me, and kissed him. His hand slid to palm me through my briefs, a smile forming on his lips when I moaned.
I raked my nails down his back gently, not even had enough to leave marks. I stopped at the small of his back and shoved, forcing him to press his hips against mine.
He smiled and moved his lips to my neck, rocking his hips down at the same time.
I moaned, bucking upwards involuntarily. Vic kept doing it, moaning back at me as I hooked my leg around him and rolled my hips with his. “Ungh, fuck,”
I smirked at that and did again, both of us keeping up the rhythm. “Uh-ungh—oh. F-fuck get these off,” I groaned and pushed at his boxers.
Vic nodded and did as I said, getting up to shove them down. I stared in awe for a moment, earning a little smirk. “You too,” he purred and leant over to slide my underwear off.
He looked a little surprised, but got back on the bed with me. “I want you,” he growled and bit just below my ear. I nodded my agreement, Vic moving above me to get the stuff.
He set it on the bed and then started stroking me, grinning when I moaned. I kept rocking my hips up into his hand, gripping the sheets tightly. “God you’re so fucking hot Kell,” I groaned in response.
His slowed his hand slightly, before he leant down to suck me. I moaned loudly as his warm, wet mouth wrapped around my dick, and he started sucking lightly.
He swirled his tongue around my sensitive tip, making my back arch off of the bed in pleasure.
Vic started sucking harder, bobbing his head up and down over my shaft, and swishing tongue along my vein.
I threw my head back, moaning loudly as he kept sucking harder ever time he reached my tip.
“Oh-h, un-ungh, V-Vic,” I stuttered while writhing on his sheets. He started pumping me quickly into his mouth and hollowed his cheeks around me.
I looked down to find him already watching me, his lust-filled gaze meeting mine. I moaned again and fell back against the bed.
I had had blowjobs before, but they had never felt this good. “F-fuck, V-Vic, stop,” I warned. I was so close to coming.
He pulled off with a little pop, and moved up my body in little kisses. I held onto his hair, pulling him to kiss me again as he opened the lube.
I got lost in his kisses, our tongues mingling as he pushed a finger into me.
It didn’t hurt, and he quickly added another as he realized I was fine. I took the lube then and stroked it over his cock while he opened me up.
Vic moaned loudly and bucked into my hand. He leant down to kiss my neck, biting me every time I brushed his tip.
His fingers kept scissoring me open, although it wasn’t really exciting. I felt him enter another, and then curled them into me.
I moaned and scrunched my eyes shut as pleasure coursed through me again. “I found it,” Vic breathed, more to himself. He kept doing it, sliding his fingers back, and then pushing them into my prostate.
“Fuck, yes,” I groaned and stroked him faster. He started moving his hips in time with my hand, little breathy moans leaving his lips as I jerked him off.
His fingers slipped out of me and batted my hand away before he lined himself up. “Ready?” he asked, not waiting for my answer as he pushed in.
I groaned in a mixture of pleasure and pain, as he moaned above me. “Fuck you’re so tight,”
He held still for a second to let me adjust before sliding out and back in again.
The pain started to fade as he repeated it, replaced by only pleasure. Vic kept sliding in and out of me, his breathing getting shallow as he picked up his pace.
His thrusts got harder, forcing little ‘uh’s to leave my lips every time he slammed in. “Deeper,” I gasped as it started to feel really good.
Vic complied, lifting my hips off the bed at an angle. I wrapped my legs around his waist tightly, moaning as he pushed inside me differently.
He rubbed against that perfect spot then, smirking slightly as gripped the sheets.
His arm snaked all the way around my waist to hold me up, the other holding himself up beside me. I rolled my hips back against him as he pushed in, trying to get more.
Vic moaned, his head tipping back a little as I moved. “Do, do that again,” he gasped and a kept ramming into me.
I nodded frantically and rolled my hips, a loud moan escaping me as he brushed against my prostate again. I saw him smirk, and then he switched angles, hitting it with every push in.
“Ah-oh, fuck, Vic,” I moaned and moved to grip his shoulders tightly.
“That’s it baby, scream my name,” he said, dark eyes meeting mine. I did exactly as he asked, my whole body twitching as I got close.
“T-touch me please,” I begged and squirmed under him. He moved, bending his knees to position me back on his thighs before wrapping his hand around me.
I moaned, thrusting my hips into his hand as he started stroking me quickly.
His mouth fell open as he got closer, breathing as heavily as I was.
I came undone below him as he slammed into my spot and sent me over the edge. I shot over his hand and bit his pillow to keep from screaming as my whole body shook.
“Fuck, Kellin,” Vic moaned, his thrusts getting sloppy as he climaxed. I lay in ecstasy, staring up at him as his orgasm washed over him, and he came hard.
His eyes closed tightly, a long moan leaving his already opened mouth.
He fell onto me then, his little pants in my ear as we both came down. “That…that was incredible…” he said breathlessly. I nodded my agreement and closed my eyes, perfectly content to just lie here as a sticky mess in his bed.
I felt him slide out, and whimpered quietly at the loss. Vic collapsed onto the bed, just as exhausted as I was….

“Kellin…. Kellin, get up……. Come on, wake the fuck up,” someone said, nudging me over and over until I opened my eyes.
“Mnnnm?” I whined, confused. “Come on, we’re leaving,” Justin said as my eyes focused.
It took my still-drunk mind a minute to realize where I was, and what he meant, and then another to remember that I was naked.
I sat up slowly and looked around, noticing Vic still passed out beside me. He must’ve pulled the sheet up before he fell asleep.
“Hand me that,” I said tiredly and pointed to my underwear. Justin picked them up by the very corner and held them away from his body to give them to me.
“Big baby,” I muttered and snatched them out of his grip. He watched me pull them on under the sheet and then slide out of Vic’s bed sloppily. I was still pretty hammered.
He waited silently as I dressed myself and then looked around in confusion for my jacket. I could have sworn I had brought a jacket.
“It’s downstairs dumbass,” Justin said and took my hand. “What is?” I heard him sigh before leading me out of Vic’s room and down the steps.
The house was near empty now, except for a few people who were passed out on the floor and couches.
Justin led me out to the kitchen and picked up my jacket from the countertop. “Here, put this on,” he said.
I did as I was told and slowly put it on while he tapped his foot. “What’s wrong?” I asked. “It’s almost six o’clock in the morning and I had to come find your ass. Not to mention that I had to sober up enough to even remember I had come with you, and I’m fucking tired,”
I nodded at him. “Okay,” His eyes rolled before he grabbed my wrist again and led me out of the house like a child.
I got into the car, Justin immediately shoving a water bottle into my hand.
“Drink that,” he said. “All of it,” I did as he said, slightly intimidated by his tone. Usually I was the one to drive his drunk self home, so I could understand why he was pissed.
I downed the water quickly and then leant my head against the window as he drove….

“Kellin…. Kellin, come one, you’re home now,” Justin’s irritated voice pulled me out of my half asleep state. I got out of the car, not even thinking to thank him.
I was a little more sober that before, although not enough to pretend I hadn’t been drinking.
“Walk of shame, huh?” my mom said as soon as I walked through the door.
I shrugged lightly and looked at her. “I’m not really ashamed though,” She laughed at that. “Well I hope you were safe,” I nodded and sat down on the couch.
“Are you drunk?” she asked, frowning when I nodded. “Kellin, you didn’t drive, did you?” I shook my head and then fell aside.
“Then who did?” Her voice took on that motherly tone. “Justin,” I said back, my voice quiet. I was so tired. “We’ll talk when you wake up,”
I felt a blanket fall over me, and then passed out again. ~
♠ ♠ ♠
so i started a new story and will be posting more chapters very soon.

I hope you like it

title- "These Things I've Done" Sleeping With Sirens