Status: idek theres a lot man

We Will Never Be the Same

There's A Reason I Feel This Way

“Hello?” I asked, pressing the phone to my ear. “Hi, is there a Kellin Bostwick there?” someone asked.
“Yeah, that’s me,” I said back and crossed my arm over my stomach. “Oh, hi. I’m filling in for Dr. Marina today and you were on her list of calls. So, let me see here…”
My breathing got a little harder as I waited for the man to say something.
“Ah, yes. I’m not sure what this has to do with you, but it says specifically to tell you a…Victor Fuentes’ test results,” he said. “Yes, that’s my boyfriend,” I said back, kind of breathless.
“Okay. It says here that his test results came back negative, although I don’t know what for,”
I felt relief wash through me at his words. “T-thank you,” I choked, tears filling my eyes.
“Kellin, what’s wrong?” mom asked, walking into the room. “Of course. I’ll let you go now,”
I hung up and started laughing with relief. “Kellin, who was that?” she asked. “Um, s-someone filling in for Dr. Marina,”
Her face fell slightly. “He’s negative,” I said.
“Kellin, that’s great,” mom said and hugged me tightly. “Um, I have to call Vic,”
She nodded and grinned at me while I went to my room quickly. I fell onto my bed, grinning happily as I dialed his number.
“Hi baby,” I said as soon as he answered. “Hi,” I was smiling at nothing, just generally happy.
“What’s got you in such a good mood?” he asked. “You. I have something to tell you,”
He stayed quiet, waiting for me to say something. “Well what is it?” he asked. “No, I want you to be here,” I whined.
“Okay, well give me a minute. I’m already in the car,” he said, making me frown. “You’re on the phone while driving?” I asked.
“Yes, but Mike’s holding the phone for me,” he said. “Oh. HI MIKE,” I said and heard Vic cuss.
“Hi Kellin,” I could hear the amusement in his voice. “We’re almost to your place,” he said, talking to me instead of Vic now. “Can you tell me what you have to tell him?” he asked, making me grin.
“Don’t tell him,” He agreed, laughing. “He’s negative,” I said quietly. “Kell, that’s fucking fantastic!”
I could hear Vic whining in the background. “Why can’t I know?” he asked. “Because we’re right around the corner and he can tell you in person,”
I laughed at the tow of them as Mike hung up. Vic didn’t bother to knock, the two of them traipsing into my room. I sat up and grinned.
“Okay, I’m here you little nudge, now tell me,” I laughed and stood up. “My doctor called. You’re negative,”
His eyes lit up and then he was scooping me up. “Kellin,” he said happily while I squealed with delight.
He fell onto my bed, Mike laughing at us. “Twenty-five,” he said happily. I nodded and kissed his lips. “Twenty-five,”
Mike didn’t seem to care as we kissed, giving us a break for this. “I love you,” Vic whispered, holding me tightly.
I pulled back, my mouth open incredulously. “I love you too,” He crushed his lips to mine then, one of his hands in my hair.
Mike sat down beside us, a smile on his lips. “So tell Kellin now,” he said to Vic. “Oh shit. I almost forgot. Um…I’m allowed to live here, right?” he asked.
“They said yes,” He nodded and laughed as I tackled him. “You two are like a romance novel,” Mike teased. “What novel depicts pregnant teenagers living together?”
He laughed at that and shrugged. “Fuck if I know. Am I gonna have to move your shit too?” he asked Vic, making us both laugh.
“Probably. And I won't pay you,” I laughed and situated myself on his hips. He held onto mine, rubbing little circles into my skin.
“So when are you moving in?” I asked, brimming with happiness. “Um, whenever I can get all my stuff in here. Where are we even gonna put it?” he asked.
I looked around my room, trying to imagine his things in here. “Um, we could put your clothes with mine in the closet, and then your dresser next to mine…. Are we just gonna keep my bed?”
He nodded. “I figured I could keep some of my things at the house, for like, when we’re over there.” I nodded, agreeing with him. “Um, I mean, we could have your desk by the window, and put my chair upstairs?”
I bit my lip, thinking about what else I could move around. “Um…that could go over there,” I said and pointed to my little stand with my laptop on.
“Okay, well, I need to find a way to get my stuff here. We can’t exactly carry it like you stuff,” I laughed and nodded, resting my hands on his stomach.
“Maybe we could borrow Jenna’s truck,” Mike said. “Oh…could you ask her? She likes you better,” Mike nodded and pulled his phone out.
“…Hey Jay…yeah hi…can I ask a favor?” he asked and fell back on the bed beside Vic. “Well I need to move some stuff, so I was wondering if I can borrow your truck?”
He waited a minute while Jenna spoke. “Mhm…sure…tonight? I mean…okay. Sure, yeah. Okay,” he hung up, dropping his phone on his stomach. “She said she can only lend it to us tonight. She’s going on vacation tomorrow.”
Vic sighed and looked up at me. “Do you know how to drive?” he asked. “Yeah, I have my license. Why?” I knew how to drive; I just didn’t have a car.
“Well I wanted you to follow us and drive my car. Mike doesn’t have his license yet and I’d have to drive her truck,” I nodded simply. “Okay,”
Mike sat up then and looked at us expectantly. “Well let’s go then,” he said and headed out of my room.
I crawled off of Vic to put my shoes and jacket on. He pulled a beanie over my head, laughing when I tilted my head back to glare at him.
“It’s kinda cold,” he said, smiling. He kissed my lips upside down, making me laugh.
He followed me out to the living room. “Mom,” I called. “In the kitchen,” Mike was there too, sipping a Pepsi.
“Did Mike already tell you?” I asked. She nodded. “Okay,” She smiled at Vic.
“Welcome to the house then,” He laughed lightly. “And congratulations you two,” I smiled and let Vic pulled me against his side.
“Better chances,” I nodded and smiled at him. “Do you guys know when you’ll find out the gender?” Mike asked.
“Um…I think in another ten weeks? So not for a while,” He pouted. “I wanna know if it’s a girl,” he said.
“Me too,” I smiled at the two of them. They both really wanted a girl. “Anyway, we should get going,”
I nodded and let Vic lead me out to the car. He made Mike sit in the back, and then drove to Jenna’s.
“Here,” he said and handed me his car keys while Mike went to get Jenna’s.
I took them and then got out of the car to take his seat. He didn’t get up though and pulled me into his lap.
I giggled and let him hold me there until Mike came back. He slid out from under me then as Mike tossed him the keys. “Do you wanna ride with me?” he asked and looked at his little brother. “Sure. Then Kellin can just wait for us in the car,”
I nodded and closed the door to start Vic’s car. I slid the window down a bit, kind of hot from the hoodie I had on. It was one of Vic’s, and one of my favorites that I had stolen from him. It was tie-died, and kind of thick, but really soft.
I looked in the mirror, noticing Vic directly behind me and talking to Vic.
I led the way to their house and parked by the curb. Vic turned around, pulling into the driveway backwards.
I got out to help them, hoping they would at least let me carry something.
Vic took my hand to lead me into the house. “Oh, hi. Kellin, hi,” his mom said.
“Hi Mrs. Fuentes,” I said back and smiled. “Mom we’re just gonna get my stuff,” She frowned and looked at her son.
“Already?” she asked, looking sad. “Uh, yeah. We could only borrow our friend’s truck tonight, so we’re gonna get his stuff out,” Mike said and headed up the steps.
His mom stood up and pulled him into her arms. “I’m gonna miss you sweetie. I never thought you’d be moving out so soon,”
He hugged her back, smiling a little. “I’ll be over all the time. Besides, I’m gonna have to bring the baby over all the time,”
She grinned at that and moved to kiss my cheek.
”Well get on upstairs and help your brother,” she said. He laughed and led me up to his room.
Mike was already pulling the drawers out of his dresser. I opened his closet, which was kind of small, and pulled a stack of his clothes out.
Mike let me set them on the drawer so that he could set it down on the bed.
I did the same thing with each drawer and then sighed when they refused to let me carry any of them. They fought Vic’s dresser down the steps and into Jenna’s truck before putting the drawers into it and stacking his other clothes up in a pile. “Baby, can you take the sheets off my bed?” Vic asked.
I nodded and did as he said, putting it into a plastic bag he got out. They started carrying Vic’s desk down the steps, and then putting his stuff into boxes.
Most of his room was cleared out within an hour and a half. “Okay, I think I can leave the tables here, and then…that’s it, I think,”
I nodded and slid off of his bed. I carried two of his pillows down while Mike got his bedding and Vic had the other three. We out them into his car, and then decided to put the rest of his clothes in there too.
“Bye mom, bye dad,” Vic said and hugged them both. “I love you,” His mom fussed over him a bit before finally letting go of him.
Mike stayed got in with Vic and then we went to unload Vic’s stuff at my house.

I drove Vic’s car again to take Jenna’s truck back, while Mike rode with him.
“Do you still wanna drive?” Vic asked after giving her the keys back. “Uh, I’m already here, so yeah,”
He smiled and got in the passenger side before kissing me. I kissed back and then started the car again while he put his seatbelt on and Mike got into the back.
I yawned then a few times while we drove back to my house, Vic seeming to notice. “Did you want to go to bed then?” he asked. “I can drive Mike back,”
I nodded after yawning again. We pulled up at my house, Vic going around to get in again. “Go to bed baby,” he said and pressed me to side of his car.
He pressed his lips to mine, his hand resting on my waist. “I love you,” he said and kissed me again. Little warm butterflies filled my stomach at his words.
I had had a boyfriend before, but we had never been in love. But I was sure I loved Vic. He and the baby meant everything to me. “I love you too,” I said.
He grinned and then let me go to get back in the car. I watched the two of them drive off before heading inside. I got a glass of water and then headed to my room to shower.

I pulled on a pair of briefs and one of Vic’s over-sized t-shirts and crawled into bed, leaving my towel on the floor.
I smiled as I lay down on his pillow, unbelievably happy.
I loved him. ~
♠ ♠ ♠
here I made it somewhat ok

title- "Let Love Bleed Red" Sleeping With Sirens