Status: idek theres a lot man

We Will Never Be the Same

Could You Love Me Just A Little Bit More?

I felt Vic crawl into bed with me about half an hour later and press his body against mine.
I smiled and tightened his arm around my waist. “Mhm, I thought you were asleep,” he said softly and kissed my hair. I shrugged lightly. I was kind of asleep, but still coherent enough to answer him.
I felt him kiss my hair again and then nuzzle his face against my neck. “I love you,” he whispered. “I love you too,” I said quietly and closed my eyes again. ~

“Kell,” Vic said and nudged me lightly. “Kellin, babe, it’s time for school,” I whined and hid my face into his side.
“Come on baby,” he said and ran his fingers through my hair. “I don’t want to,” I heard him sigh lightly and sat up. “Okay, um—shit,” I got out of bed quickly as a wave of nausea hit me.
I ran down the hall and fell to my knees in front of the toilet seconds before I threw up.
Vic sat down behind me as I emptied my stomach again, gently rubbing my back.
I wiped my mouth and then flushed before sitting back against him. “Maybe you could stay home today,” he said softly and kissed my hair.
“Mhm,” he rubbed my stomach, with barely any pressure. “Do you still feel sick?” he asked, frowning when I nodded. I hated when this happened. I would be fine one minute, and then feel sick suddenly and be that way for the rest of the day. “Come here,”
Vic lifted me up, carrying me back to bed slowly. “Go back to sleep,” he said and kissed my nose.
I smiled and curled up into a ball. “I’ll go talk to your mom, okay?” I watched him leave the room before closing my eyes. I could hear them talking, and then I felt sick again.
Vic came back with a sigh as I threw up again. “You can stay here,” he said, leaning against the door.
“Can you stay too?” He shrugged lightly and sat down beside me. I wiped my mouth again before getting my mouthwash out from under the sink.
Vic watched me thoroughly rinse my mouth out and then spit out into the toilet before flushing.
Vic leant forward to kiss my tummy adorably. “Stop making mommy sick,” he said, making me laugh.
“The baby can’t hear you yet,” I teased. “Oh well,” I laughed again and leant against him.
“When will you start showing?” he asked. “Um, I think around ten weeks, but since it’s my first, it might be later,”
Vic nodded and wrapped his arms around me, resting his hands on my stomach. “I just still can’t believe it. Like, we made a baby. We got drunk, fucked, and created a life,” he said, sounding just as surprised.
I laughed and nodded, agreeing with him. It was an odd concept, considering all we had to do was have sex, and somehow it had resulted in something so incredible.
“I already love this baby so much,” he said and kissed my neck. “I do too…minus the vomiting,”
He laughed this time and then helped me up. “Are you hungry?” he asked. “Um…a little, now that you mention it,” I followed him out to the kitchen, not caring that I was in my underwear.
“Hi sweetie,” mom said and smiled at me. “Hey,” She smiled as Vic kissed my hair and went to get me some water.
“Do you want pancakes?” he asked. “You know how to cook?” I asked back. “Um, some things. I know how to make instant pancakes,”
I laughed and nodded. “Okay,” He handed me a glass of water and then went to make them. “You two are like a little married couple, it’s adorable,” mom said, grinning.
We both blushed at that. Neither of us had mentioned getting married, and I wasn’t sure if I would want to. It seemed kind of drastic to get married at 16.
“Um, shush. We’re not getting married,” I said. “Are we?” Vic shrugged and looked at me. “Did you want to?”
I shrugged back at him. “We’re kind of young to be married,” I said. “Yeah, well we were young to have a baby,”
He mixed the pancake batter together while leaning against the counter. “Do you want to?”
Vic shrugged again. “I don’t know. I don’t think I would mind, but I mean, would you want to be married at sixteen? I’ll be eighteen after I graduate, so you would still need permission,”
We both looked at my mom. “Well this is a romantic proposal,” she said and laughed at herself. “I don’t care if you two want to be married, but I think you should be in love first,” Vic and I both grinned at each other.
“You’re a little late,” I teased. “Wait, you are?” I smiled at Vic again, adoring the way his eyes shined.
“Yeah, I love him. And I don’t mind getting married. I just…it’s a lifetime,” I said skeptically. “So, we can wait. If we change our minds, then we can just call it off,” Vic said.
I smiled at him and nodded.
Vic walked over to me and kissed my lips. “Should I get you a ring then?” I giggled happily and kissed him again. “It isn’t necessary,”
Vic bit his lip while mom took another picture of us kissing. I took a minute to glare at her before meeting Vic’s eyes again. “Wait a minute,” he said, holding up a finger.
I looked after him as he went into our room and shuffled around for a minute.
He came back with a smile on his lips and then opened his hand in front of me. There was a little ring there with a thin, rounded, sliver band and three tiny diamonds on it.
“Where did you get that?” I asked, looking at him incredulously. “It was a present my dad gave my mom when they were still dating. She gave it to me when I was like, thirteen. I used to wear it all the time, actually.”
I smiled up at him. “You want me to have it?” I asked. It seemed like something important to him. “Yes. Kellin, will you marry me?”
I blushed and nodded, letting him slip the tiny ring onto my finger. It fit almost perfectly, glistening on my hand.
“I love you,” He grinned and dipped down to kiss me. “I love you too,”
I smiled back widely before looking at my mom and frowning. She had been taking a video. “Really?” I asked. “Yes. Imagine how cute that’ll be to show the baby,”
I smiled a little at that and looked back at Vic. Somehow in the past month I had managed to get pregnant, fall in love, and get engaged.
It had been a crazy couple of weeks. ~
♠ ♠ ♠
enjoy the cuteness

title- "Postcards and Polaroids" Sleeping With Sirens