Status: idek theres a lot man

We Will Never Be the Same

You Don't Know Shit

“You got fucking engaged and didn’t tell me?” Justin asked and glared at me.
“Um, where did you hear that?” Vic and I had only told Mike, Tony, and Jaime. We hadn’t even told his parents yet.
“I overheard you telling Mike,” he said, crossing his arms over his chest. “Well you’ve kinda cut me out of your life lately, so why would I tell you? I mean, seriously Justin, I needed you,”
I could have used my best friend a couple of weeks ago, thinking my baby would be blind.
“Well have you thought that maybe I’m mad at you?” he said. “For what?” He rolled his eyes at me.
“For abandoning me for your stupid hook-up and oh, maybe for getting knocked up? Seriously, and now you’re going to fucking marry him? Since when is he your fucking entire life?”
I flinched at the terminology and then glared. “I love him Justin, and I’m sorry if you don’t feel included, but it’s not about you,”
He scoffed at me. “Why does every goddamn thing have to be about you? And you love him? That’s your excuse? He’s only marrying you because he’s obligated to. I mean for Christ’s sake Kellin, he only even dated you because you got knocked up,”
I felt tears well up in my eyes as he spoke. “Don’t cry, I’m only telling you the truth,” he said harshly.
“Fuck you,”
I ran away from him, towards Vic’s car where I knew he would be waiting.
“Kellin? Why are you crying? What happened?” he asked, immediately jumping off the hood of his car.
I shook my head, tears spilling down my face. Vic pulled me into his arms, trying to get me to look at him.
“Do you—are you obligated to me? Is th-that why you love me?” I sobbed, probably making 0 sense.
“What? Who told you that?” I shook my head again. “Y-you only w-want me c-cause I’m pregn-nant,”
Vic lifted my head up, forcing me to look at him. “That is not true. I love you for who you are Kellin, and you know damn well that I wanted you before you were pregnant. Who the hell told you this bullshit?”
I choked back tears, rubbing at my eyes uselessly. “Kellin,” Vic said again. The others were all standing around us, making sure no one else could hear.
“J-Justin,” I sobbed. “He said that to you?” I nodded and sniffled. “He s-said that y-you wouldn’t m-marry me if I wasn’t kn-knocked up,”
He pulled me against his chest, holding me tightly. Mike had disappeared, coming back a minute later and dragging Justin behind him.
“Let go of me,” he ordered and wriggled his sleeve out of Mike’s grip.
“What the fuck is wrong with you?” Vic asked, letting go of me. “Like you give a fuck. Are you gonna beat me up now, cause I made him cry?” Justin said.
“Look, I don’t know what the fuck your problem is, but stay out of it. Mine and Kellin's love life is none of your goddamn business, and you had no right to say anything to him. You don’t know shit about me, and so don’t think you’re assumptions about our relationship are right,”
Justin rolled his eyes. “You’re not all high and mighty Vic. Don’t pretend you won't fucking marry him if he wasn’t carrying your kid,”
Mike wrapped his arms around me to keep himself calm. “Maybe not anytime soon. But you have no idea what our future is, or what it would have been if he hadn’t been pregnant. I genuinely love him, and if you had taken the time to actually ask him, then you would know we’re not planning on getting married for a long time. The ring is just a commitment we made, and a symbol of my love for him. So, you go fuck off,”
Justin looked a little stunned at everything he had said. “You’re so full of shit,” he said and then glared at me. “And you. You’re a pussy and freak and I don’t ever want to see your face again,”
My lip quivered at his words. Mike let go of me, going after Justin when Vic caught his arm. “Don’t,” he said softly. He got into the car and then waited for everyone else.
He dropped me off at the house, and then drove the other three home before coming into our room.
I was hugging one of his pillows, and crying into it. “Please don’t cry,” he whispered and got onto the bed with me.
He pulled me into his arms, letting me ruin his shirt. “I d-don’t kn-know what I did wro-ng,” I sobbed.
“Shh, it’s okay. It’s not your fault baby. You didn’t do anything wrong,” he said back and kissed my hair.
“Then w-why does he hate me-e?” Vic frowned, staring down at me sadly. “I don’t know sweetheart,” He kissed my hair again, whispering things to me until I cried myself to sleep….

I went out to the kitchen, stopping as I heard Vic and my mom talking. “The things he said to him,” Vic said, sounding horrified. “Why would he do that to him? He’s his best friend,”
He sounded kind of mad too. “I don’t know. Justin’s always been a sweet boy…. Maybe he’s jealous? I mean, he was Kellin's only friend since they were little, so maybe he’s jealous of you,”
I heard Vic sigh. “But that doesn’t give him an excuse to say that. He fucking broke his heart without a second thought. Who does that?”
My mom sighed softly. “Well, what he said are things that a lot of people are going to think. As much as I hate to say it, you’ll both have to get used to it. People aren’t always as open-minded as we’d like them to be, and he might honestly believe them,” she said.
“I love Kellin. And the baby, and I didn’t ask him to marry me just because he’s pregnant. That’s horrible, and I wouldn’t. I mean, why would I make a lifetime commitment to someone if I didn’t actually want to be with them?”
Mom sighed again. “Some people might. And as horrible as it sounds, most men would want to do the noble thing and marry the person who’s having their baby,”
Vic made an irritated little noise. “But I’m not doing that, I love him,” he said. “I know you do sweetie. I can see it, and I’m so grateful that he has you. The way you two look at each other; that kind of love doesn’t come often,”
“I love him so much, and I can honestly see myself marrying him…. I’ve never been this happy before,”
I walked around the corner, and hugged him from behind. He jumped a little and then relaxed as I hid my face between his shoulder blades.
“I love you too,” ~
♠ ♠ ♠
I made Justin an asshole again, whoops

title- "Kick Me" Sleeping With Sirens