Status: idek theres a lot man

We Will Never Be the Same

I Met the Love of My Life

“So you want to have sex again?” I asked and smirked at him. “Um…yeah,” He looked so adorably embarrassed. “Okay,” I pulled him against my chest and kissed him.
“Do you want to?” he asked. “Yes, although slowly. I don’t want to like, just jump into things,”
He nodded and smiled. “So, orgasms first and then penetration?” I laughed, picking him. He started giggling, squirming until we fell onto the bed. Our bed.
“Did you want to start now?” he asked seductively. It was hard to believe that Kellin was the same person sometimes. There were so many different sides to him. He was the boy I had known for years, crushed on, slept with, and now we were having a baby.
He seemed so different, and it was insane realizing that the sweet, innocent boy I was engaged to could turn so sexy and alluring.
“Your mom’s upstairs,” I said, smiling down at him. I was propped up on my elbows, making sure I didn’t put my weight on his stomach.
“So?” I laughed and kissed his lips. “So if I remember correctly you’re pretty vocal in bed, and I’d rather keep that private.
He giggled and nodded before kissing me again. “Okay, we can wait,” I smiled down at him and then moved to kiss his stomach.
“I love you Kell…and I love you too baby,” Kellin grinned at me, lightly combing his fingers through my hair.
“I love you too,” he said. “Mhm, me or the baby?” Kellin laughed and pulled me up to kiss me again.
“I love you both,” ~

I woke up to something poking into my side, and grinned, realizing what it was. Kellin was still asleep and making little noises as his hard-on pressed into my hip.
I nudged him gently, biting my lip as he started to stir. “Hm?” he muttered and looked at me sleepily. He seemed to realize what was going on, and blushed.
“Vic, um—“Shush,” I moved overtop of him and kissed his lips while sliding my hand down his torso. I smiled as I felt his baby bump and continued down to palm him through his little briefs.
“Ungh, Vic,” I grinned and sucked his lip into my mouth, biting at it playfully. He was almost fully hard, his tip already leaking.
I stroked him, using his pre-cum as lube before leaning over to actually get the lube. I set it down and pulled Kellin's briefs down. He let me slide them off and toss them across the room.
I spread lube over my fingers, Kellin catching my hand.
“Relax,” I said softly and kissed his lips again. I gently circled one of my fingers around his hole before pushing it into him.
He didn’t really react, other than to stare at me. I quickly slid another in, scissoring them slowly.
Kellin just lay there, watching me until I dipped my head down to suck him. He moaned as my lips closed around him and started sucking, lightly swirling my tongue.
I licked under the head, earning a little moan in response. Kellin's fingers knotted into my hair as I swallowed him down, swishing my tongue back and forth.
Kellin moaned loudly as I curled my fingers inside him, adding pressure to his spot.
I swallowed around him at the same time, loving the way his back arched. “Vic,” he moaned and held onto my hair tighter.
I hollowed my cheeks around him, bobbing my head, and sucking harder on his tip. I kept rubbing against his prostate, Kellin moving his legs to rest over my shoulders.
I pulled off and situated him better over me, holding onto his thigh. He pushed my head back down, moaning again when I sucked his entire length into my mouth. I bobbed my head again, swallowing his pre-cum every so often.
“Vic, I’m close,” he said breathlessly, his voice higher than usual. “Ungh, V-Vic,” I looked up at him through my eyelashes, earning a little groan as he threw his head back.
He moaned loudly again, his fingers holding onto my hair tightly and tugging. I pressed my fingers against his spot and swallowed around him.
Kellin arched under me, his hips twitching as he shot into my mouth. I kept sucking and massaging his prostate until he was finished before swallowing.
I pulled off of him, gently sliding my fingers out, and smiled. He was panting on the bed, the ends of his hair matted to his forehead.
He pulled me down to kiss him before smiling. “Do you feel the contractions?” I asked and touched his stomach gently. He nodded and took a few deep breaths.
“And?” I couldn’t feel them, so they mustn’t be too bad. “Um, it’s kind of weird. Like, kind of like this,” he said and took my hand. He twined our fingers together and lightly squeezed a few times.
“But in my stomach,” I nodded and squeezed his hand back, making him smile. “It’s your turn,” he said then and flipped us over.
I grinned up at him and watched as he kissed down my chest to my waist. “What are you gonna do?” I asked and bit my lip.
“Hm…what do you want?” I shrugged lightly and smirked as he dipped his hand into my underwear to stroke me.
He poured some of the lube over my cock and his hand before stroking slower.
I moaned, getting bigger in his hand as he continued to slide it up and down easily. “More, please,” Kellin obliged, brushing his thumb over my tip before leaning down.
He met my eyes before poking his little tongue out and flicking my slit. I moaned, my eyes falling shut.
Kellin kept licking at my head, apparently not bothered by the taste of the lube. His tongue swirled around the tip before he started sucking on it.
His hand kept moving, sliding up and down quickly while he sucked. I moaned and pushed him down a little further. “Fuck, Kellin,”
He started bobbing his head with barely any in his mouth, and pumping my cock at the same time.
His little hand tightened around me before slowing down and squeezing my base.
I moaned loudly, Kellin pulling off to tease me again. He kissed the side of my dick, playfully licking at it afterwards. His hand started moving again, torturously slowly.
I groaned and watched him, our eyes meeting as he stuck his tongue out for me. He licked across my slit, doing it over and over again,
He held my hips down and went back to stroking me normally while swishing his tongue around the head. I moaned as he finally sunk down, taking half my cock.
His tongue moved back and forth as he sucked, pumping me into his mouth. He used his other hand to take mine and cup his own cheek with it.
He hollowed them then, forcing a moan from my lips. I could feel the outline of my cock in his mouth, achingly hard behind his cheek.
“K-Kellin, I’m gonna cum,” I said, feeling the familiar heat in the pit of my stomach. Kellin sucked harder, taking more into his mouth, and then I was coming.
He sucked me through it, swirling his tongue around my tip before pulling off. “Holy hell,” I gasped.
Kellin grinned at me happily and then moved to sit between my legs. He pulled the sheet over us, seconds before his mom came in the room.
“Don’t you knock?” he asked, a blush coloring his cheeks. “No, besides, I heard you, I knew you were done,” he back. “Mom!” She just shrugged and walked closer to us. “I was going to ask if you two wanted breakfast. I’m going to have a friend over soon, so I thought I’d offer now,” she said.
Kellin shook his head. “We can make something then. Now, not to be rude, but we’re kind of naked,”
His mom nodded and left before Kellin rolled his eyes. He held onto my sides, resting his forehead on my stomach.
“I swear she has no boundaries,” he said, making me laugh. “She’s just…flamboyant,” Kellin laughed too and kissed my stomach.
“Do you wanna shower with me?” he asked and sat back up. “You want me to shower with you?” Kellin nodded and reached for me.
He kissed me, both of us tasting kind of gross, and neither of us caring. “Come on,” he said and smiled.
I watched him get out of bed, completely naked and walk towards the hall.
I followed, not at all subtly watching his ass as he walked. “You’re so hot,” I said and nuzzled my face against his neck. Kellin giggled and pulled my arms tighter around me as he walked.
He tuned the water on for us and then stepped into the shower. We had the second full bathroom in the house, the other being upstairs.
Kellin pulled me in with him and then giggled as his already wet body pressed against mine. He wet his hair, giggling as I kissed his neck.
My lips trailed down the length of his throat before lightly biting his skin. I sucked on it, loving the way he shivered. “Mhm, you’re gonna give me a hickey,” he whined.
“So? You can give me one too,” I muttered back and bit him again. I pulled back to look at the slightly large blossom on his neck and grinned.
“You too,” Kellin said and cupped my neck. He pulled me close and then sucked on my skin before biting it harshly. He nipped at it again before sucking harder.
“Happy now?” I teased. “Mhm,” Kellin started washing his hair then and handed me my shampoo. We both washed and then conditioned before Kellin picked up his soap.
He started kissing my neck and shoulders, biting at my skin randomly, while lathering us up.
I laughed and helped move the soap around, the two of us making out in a soapy mess. We were both covered in bubbles and nearly slipping every few seconds.
“Okay baby, we can rinse now,” I teased and pressed him against the wall. He laughed and let me attack his neck while the soap rinsed from our bodies.
“The water’s gonna get cold soon,” Kellin said. We had been in there pretty long, and the water was basically scalding.
I turned it off and got out, pulling Kellin out with me. I wrapped one of the fluffy towels around him and then put one around my waist.
“Let’s go get dressed before my mom comes back in,” Kellin said and laughed. I watched Kellin dry off and then pull out his clothes.
He put on a pair of black jeans that hugged his ass nicely and a white t-shirt. It had three buttons on it, all of them open. I got dressed too, putting on the pair of gray jeans I had and a white button down.
“We match,” Kellin said and smiled. “Mhm,” I smiled back at him and then pulled him close for a kiss.
“Do you want pancakes?” I asked. “Hm…what about fruit salad instead? I’ve been eating a lot of syrup lately,”
I laughed and nodded. “Okay,” Kellin took my hand and led me out to the kitchen where his mom was already waiting.
“Hi sweeties. This is Amy,” We both smiled at her, and Kellin sat down.
I had taken to making breakfast for the two of us, and Kellin usually made lunch (when I was here).
“Kellin, I was wondering if you’d like to meet her son?” He made a face at her.
“Why?” he asked. “Well, Amy’s son Andy is a lot like you, and he could use some help,”
He nodded slowly, still looking confused. “My son is transgender, and pregnant,” Amy said. “Oh…so you want me to like, talk to him about it?”
They both nodded. “We thought you could maybe try and explain what it’s like to be pregnant and some of the things he’ll have to expect,” his mom said.
“Um, well that’s nice and all, but I’m still pregnant, and I don’t really know much of anything—“But Kellin, he could use a friend, and I think you could too. Don’t you think it’d be nice to have someone who understands?”
Kellin looked at me skeptically. “Why not?” I said and got the fruit out of the fridge. “Who knows Kell, you might even like him. I think it’d be good for you,”
“What if he doesn’t want my help though? I don’t really know much, and I’m only a month or so pregnant,”
I sighed and walked over to him. “Even if he doesn’t want your help, he might eventually. And even though you’ve only been pregnant for a little while, you’ve been through a lot more than most mothers,” I said and kissed his hair.
Kellin nodded and sighed softly before agreeing. “Are you the father?” Amy asked me. I nodded and then smiled.
“You two are cute together,” Kellin blushed and looked up at me. “I just got lucky,” he said.
“Me too,” We got lost in each other for a minute before his mom cleared her throat, making us both jump. “Aw, come on Mary, they’re in love,” Amy said.
“You should have heard how in love they were this morning,” We both blushed at that. “Well you shouldn’t be eavesdropping,” Kellin scolded, his cheeks still pink. “Who said I was eavesdropping?” she shot back. “Oh, Vic,” Kellin cringed and blushed again.
“That’s not funny,” He said to me as I laughed. “But you’re so loud,” He glared as I went back to making breakfast for the two of us.
“Here,” I handed Kellin a bowl and then sat down beside him. He started eating, picking all the strawberries out first. I smiled, watching him and ate a couple pieces too.
“Do you have any strawberries left?” Kellin asked after a while. I laughed and held one out to him. He leant over and ate it off my fork before kissing me.
“Thank you,” he said cutely, with his mouth full. “Mhm, strawberry thief,” Kellin laughed as he chewed.
“You two are gonna give me a cavity,” Kellin rolled his eyes at his mom and then grinned at me. “Have fun at the dentist’s then,” ~
♠ ♠ ♠
i dont think i have ever written this many chapters in so short a time

title- "Currents Conclusive" Pierce the Veil