Status: idek theres a lot man

We Will Never Be the Same

A Foolish Boy With No Control

Kellin ~

Vic came back into the room with his phone pressed to his ear. “Mhm…Mike, are you serious? Holy shit, yeah. I’ll be there,” he said and hung up.
“What did he say I asked. “One of the record companies we called wants to sign us,” I jumped up, throwing my arms around him. “Vic, that’s fantastic,” I said happily.
He picked me up, both of us laughing. “We have a meeting on Tuesday,” he said.
“I’m so proud of you,” He kissed me, my mom taking another picture of us. “Seriously?” Vic set me down, the both of us looking at mom and Amy.
“Yes, I told you. I want to document every important moment in the baby’s life for you. And their daddy getting a record deal is definitely one of them,”
Vic smiled and pulled me against him again. I knew he loved the idea of being a parent, and he loved whenever someone referred to him as the daddy.
“I love you,” he whispered, his lips against my ear. “I love you more,” He grinned at me and kissed my cheek.
“And I love you,” He had taken to doing that, telling the baby that he loved them too. He kissed my stomach, both moms ‘aw’ing again.
Vic straightened up and blushed, seeming to remember that we weren’t alone. “That’s so sweet,” Amy said, making his cheeks turn a darker shade.
I smiled at Vic and lightly rested my hand on my stomach. I hadn’t told him, but I secretly liked when he did it. It was really cute, and I couldn’t wait to actually see him with the baby.
He was going to be such a good daddy.
“Kellin, Andy’s on his way here,” Amy said and set her phone down. “He should be here soon,”
I nodded and pulled him onto the couch. He sat down with his knees up, grinning when I lay down between them. I moved his leg and then rested my head on his thigh.
It was only 11 am, and to be honest, I was kind of tired. “You can go back to sleep,” Vic said softly, noticing. I shrugged lightly and cuddled deeper into him.
“I’m okay,” He rolled his eyes at me and then draped the throw blanket over me.
I smiled and as he moved a pillow between his legs to let me lay on his stomach. “What about Andy?” I asked sleepily. “I’m sure he won't mind if you take a nap,”
I shook my head and looked up at him. “Kell, you’re tired. And you both could use some more sleep,” I sighed and rested my head back down on the pillow.
“Go to sleep,” Vic whispered. He gently stroked my cheek, humming quietly. “Mhm, can you sing to me?” I asked. Vic started singing, so quietly that only I could hear.
I smiled, recognizing the song from the cd Mike had given me….

“Let him sleep,” mom said. “I would, but whole leg is asleep,” I mumbled a little and sat up to look at Vic. He sighed and moved slightly before pulling me against him again.
“You can go back to sleep baby,”
I shrugged and cuddled into his chest. I was kind of disoriented. Vic nuzzled my face with his and kissed my hair lightly.
“Are they always like that?” someone asked. “Pretty much,” I looked over at Mike and whoever was sitting next to him. They had a crop of thick black hair and looked almost as pale as I did. Their eyes were a bright blue color, and shined brightly against the line of black around their eyes.
“Hey,” I said to Mike and smiled. He smiled back and got up to kiss me. We both pecked each other’s cheeks before he sat back down.
“How are you feeling?” he asked. “Um…okay. I’m impatient though,” He laughed and nodded.
“Aren't we all?” Vic wrapped his arms around my waist, resting them on my hip.
“I’m Andy,” the other person said. “Oh…hi. I’m Kellin,” he nodded and crossed one leg over the other.
“So you’re pregnant too?” he asked. “Mhm. How far along are you?” Andy sighed softly.
“Almost three weeks,” I nodded and rested my head on Vic’s collar bones. “What about you? How far are you?” Vic answered before I could.
“13 weeks,” Mike rolled his eyes at us. “Why can’t you just say three months?” he asked. “Because it’s not specific enough,” Vic said back.
“Um…does it suck? Like, being pregnant?” Andy asked me. “Um, it hasn’t for me. The morning sickness was kinda bad, but it hasn’t been horrible. Why?”
Andy sighed quietly. “Because I’m a boy and I shouldn’t even be pregnant. How do you deal with it?”
I shrugged. “I don’t know…. It’s just who I am, and I can’t change that. And I wouldn’t want to. My baby means everything to me,”
Andy nodded at that. “Is it scary?” he asked. “Um, sometimes, yeah. I mean, I’ve had Vic to help me through it, but there are still times that have scared the hell out of me,”
He looked kind of confused. “What do you mean?” he asked.
“Well, I’m a carrier for a rare disease that causes blindness, and for a while we thought that the baby would have an increased chance of having the disease,”
Andy’s eyes widened. “And will it?” I shrugged again. “It’s not likely, but the baby could still be a carrier too,”
Vic rubbed my side lightly, reassuring me. I looked up and smiled at him. “Are you guys in love?” he asked, making us both blush. “Madly,” Mike answered for us.
“Hm…do you think my baby’s dad will care? I mean—I haven’t told him yet. He’s my boyfriend, but I told him I just have mono,”
I cringed. “Um, you should definitely tell him. I mean, I was scared to tell Vic too, but he has a right to know. Whether he wants to be a part of it or not, it’s his baby too,”
Andy nodded and sighed. “I just, I don’t want him to hate me. I care about him,”
I nodded in agreement. I had been terrified to tell Vic. “I hope it works out. I’d reassure you, but I don’t want to give you hope if there isn’t any,”
It wouldn’t be fair to say that it would be okay, because it might not be.
“Thanks,” I nodded and then rested back against Vic. I didn’t know why I was so tired lately. His arms tightened around me slightly before he nuzzled his face against my neck.
“Are you married?” Andy asked then. “Um, no, engaged,” he nodded a little.
“But you love each other right?” I nodded and smiled. “Okay…how did you decide not to have an abortion? I mean, I’m not sure if I want one, but my mom won't even talk to me about it,”
I frowned and sat up a bit. “I don’t think I had ever really considered it. And even if I had, I get attached to things so easily, I doubt I would have been able to go through with it,” I said.
“And there’s not a chance in hell that I would’ve let you,” I smiled and turned around to look at him.
“And don’t get sassy with me about how it was your choice, because you’re the one that said it was mine too,” Vic said and tapped my nose.
“Who said I was going to sass you?” He laughed at me. “I know you,” I pouted and let him squish me into his arms again. “Are you staying home Tuesday?” I asked randomly. I knew they had the interview, but he could always just leave school early.
“Probably, yeah. They want us to perform for them, so we’ll have to get our shit together before we leave.”
I nodded and rested my arm over his shoulder, leaning against his chest sideways.
“You know with how much you’re ditching, you might need to be home-schooled too,”
He laughed and shook his head. “Not a chance,” I knew he wouldn’t, but I did miss him during the day. Vic rubbed my side, smiling as I rested my head on him.
“Are you still tired?” he asked. “Mhm, kind of. I’m okay though,” I said.
“Kellin. If you’re tired then go to sleep,” I shrugged him off and just cuddled further into his chest. “Come here,”
he scooped me up, blanket and all, making me giggle and cling to him.
“Vic, what are you doing?” I whined and tightened my arms around his neck. “Taking you to bed,” I sighed and rested my head against him again.
“Have fun Vic,” Mike called after him. Vic gave him the finger before kicking out door shut. He carried me over to the bed, putting the blanket on top of our duvet before setting me down.
I lay there, laughing, as he wiggled my jeans off. “You don’t have to steal my pants,” I teased, grinning at him.
“I’m not; I was going to get you some sweatpants. Who likes to sleep in jeans?” I shrugged and wriggled into the pants he gave me.
They were my favorite, mostly because they were baggy and thin, with lots of pockets on the sides.
“Now, get some rest,” he said and cuddled up behind me. I grinned and melted against him before drifting to sleep. ~
♠ ♠ ♠
hi friends

i realized i forgot to put a warning on the last chapter so, sorry about that, its there now

did you know smut backwards is tums

title- "Upswing" As It Is