Status: idek theres a lot man

We Will Never Be the Same

The World To Me

I rolled over, disappointed to find the other half of the bed empty. I slowly got up, rubbing my eyes as I headed into the kitchen.
Vic was sitting with his back to me, talking to mom, Amy and Andy at the dining table. Mom smiled at me as came up to them, forcing my way into Vic’s lap.
He laughed and let me wriggle onto him, nuzzling my face against his neck sleepily. I wasn’t really awake, but even half-asleep me liked to be cuddled.
“Did you have a nice nap?” he asked and wrapped his arms around me. “Mhm,” He fixed me on top of hi before resting his head on top of mine.
“So you’re getting married because you want to?” Andy asked. “Of course. I don’t see the point in getting married if we’re just going to end up divorced, even if it would be better for the kid. Besides, a divorce would end up hurting them anyways,”
I listened to Vic’s heart beating as they talked, soothed by the constant sound. “Have you picked a name?”
I felt Vic shake his head. “We don’t know the gender yet, so we probably will then…. I’d ask Kellin, but I think he’s asleep,”
I shook my head a little and then snuggled deeper into his jacket. “Hm, you’ve been sleeping all day Kell. Maybe you should get up now?”
I whined and peeked an eye open at him. “Are you hungry?” he asked, frowning when I shook my head. I was a little, but mainly tired.
“You should eat something,” he said softly and brushed the hair off my face. “I don’t want to,” Vic sighed held me tighter. “It doesn’t matter, you’re pregnant and you need to eat,”
I shook my head, earning another frown. “What if I let you have pizza?” I heard my mom laugh, but apparently she was going to allow it.
“I’m listening,” He laughed this time and kissed my temple. “If you let me up, I’ll get it for you,” I sighed, comfortable, and slid off of him.
I turned around in his chair, watching him as he got out two slices of pizza from the fridge and put them into the toaster oven.
He poured a glass of peppermint tea for me too, sipping at it while he waited for my pizza to heat up.
“Thank you,” I said as he brought it over to me. I moved to let him sit down again and then fell into his lap.
I kissed his lips once before smiling at him. “Mhm,” Vic let me sit back against him as I ate, fighting the urge to moan. I had missed eating pizza, and I hadn’t even been pregnant for that long.
“Enjoying yourself?” Mom teased. “Yes I am, you pizza nazi.”
She laughed and sipped whatever alcoholic beverage was in her glass.
Vic took a bite of my pizza, laughing when I glared at him playfully. “I got if for you,” he said and then kissed my hair. “When did you even buy this?”
I didn’t remember them having pizza for dinner the past few nights. “Mike and I got it for lunch,” I nodded a little. At least I hadn’t been awake to have to watch them eat it. My mom would have surely made me a salad.
Vic’s arms moved around my waist again, resting between my thighs. “This isn’t gonna make you sick, is it?” he asked. “Um…I hope not. I haven’t been lately, so probably not,”
Vic nodded a little and started drawing designs on my thigh. I loved when he did things like that, and sometimes he didn’t realize he was doing it. “So I’ve been wanting to ask you two something,” mom started.
“What?” My eyes narrowed, knowing she wanted something. “Have you decided about your wedding?” she asked. Vic and I both looked at each other. We hadn’t even mentioned it.
“Um…no. Why?” he asked back. “Well I was wondering if I could plan it for you? It won't be anything extravagant, but I could give you both a nice wedding,”
I looked at Vic again, who nodded. “Okay, but mom, we haven’t even talked about a date yet,” I said before wiping my mouth with a napkin. I took a few sips of my tea before Vic did too. I smiled at him as he put my glass down.
“Well why not discuss it now?” Amy said. “Um…okay?” Vic moved me in his lap to look at me.
“I at least want to wait until the baby’s born,” I said. “I don’t want to look all fat,” Vic laughed at me. “You won't be fat Kellin, you’ll be pregnant,” I rolled my eyes at him.
“That’s the same thing. Either way, I’ll be huge, and probably uncomfortable. We’d be standing and walking around all day, I’ll probably be in a pissy mood by the end of it,”
Vic laughed again, agreeing with me this time. I got pretty cranky and whiny when I was tired, something he had learned lately.
“Okay, so we’ll at least need to get used to the baby, and it should be born in November, so maybe…anytime after you graduate?”
I nodded. It seemed like a good enough time. We would know how to take care of the baby by then, and after he graduated seemed more reasonable than the spring. Plus, my mom would need some time to actually get a wedding together.
“Okay, so what about in July?” Vic shrugged and nodded. “Now all we need is a day,” I said. “Okay…what about the 24th?” he asked and tightened his arms around me.
“Why the 24th?” I asked. “Because it’s your birthday,” I rolled my eyes, despite the smile on my lips. “I already have a birthday,” I teased. “Yeah, and you were sick the entire day. So why not make a new day?”
I grinned at his sappiness before kissing him. “Whatever you want,” I said. “I’ll remember that later,” I blushed at the insinuation. “Okay, July 24th it is.”
I smiled and leant back against Vic, resting my hands on my stomach. “I just want it to be November,” I whined. Vic grinned and rubbed my stomach gently.
“Well, we should get going,” Amy said and stood up. Andy stood up too and smiled at me for the first time today. “Have a save drive,” mom said and smiled as they left.
“So what do you think of Andy?” mom asked. “Um, he’s nice. I couldn’t really tell, he seems so worried,”
Mom nodded and sighed. “He needs to tell whoever the father is,” I nodded my agreement, although I knew how terrifying it was.
“Well, I guess I’m gonna head upstairs. Maybe read a book,” I smiled as mom kissed us both on the cheek.
“We can start planning your wedding then,” she said and grinned. I knew she was ecstatic on the inside. She had always dreamed of planning my wedding.
“And then there were two,” Vic said and grinned at me. “Mhm, and what are you suggesting?” He laughed and kissed my nose. “I’m sure you can figure it out,”
I nodded, smiling back at him and leant forward to kiss him. “Mhm, do you wanna go back to bed?” he asked, his mouth open an inch from mine.
“Carry me?” He grinned and lifted me up, kissing me as we walked to our room. Vic pushed the door closed clumsily, making me laugh as he nearly tripped over himself.
“Don’t drop me,” I squealed, clinging to him. “I’m not gonna drop you,”
I giggled as we fell onto the bed, Vic hovering above me. He moved down to my stomach and kissed it lightly.
“We can’t wait to meet you little one,” he said softly before moving up to kiss me.
“I love you so much Kell,” I grinned and pulled him down to kiss me again. “I love you too Vic. More than you’d believe,” ~
♠ ♠ ♠
there will be another chapter up shortly

title- "If You Can't Hang" Sleeping With Sirens