Status: idek theres a lot man

We Will Never Be the Same

Your Pretty Eyes Don't Give Me Much Choice

Vic ~

“Please?” Kellin asked, pouting at me. “No, you can’t have any junk food, its bad for the baby,”
He whined, making puppy eyes at me. “No,” Kellin continued to pout, his eyes following me as I got myself a drink. “Please? The have folic acid in them. That’s good for the baby,”
I sighed and leant back against the counter. “I don’t think that’s what she meant,” I said, close to giving in. He was begging for a rice krispie.
“Please? Please please please Vic, please can I have one?” I groaned and tore one open, pulling a little chunk of it off. He grinned and then held his mouth open for me.
“Thank ‘oo,” I laughed and nodded before putting the rest of it away. “You’re so naughty,” I scolded and kissed his hair. “You love me,” He said and swallowed.
“Mhm,” Kellin had been leeched to my side the past few days because I had finally found a job. I had to work this entire week, 4-9:30. Meaning, that I would only see him before school and right before bed.
Today was my first day, and I had to leave in about an hour. Luckily though, I would be home around dinner time.
“I don’t want you to go,” Kellin said softly, apparently reading my thoughts. “I know, but I have to. You can’t work, and we’re gonna need money for the baby,”
He sighed and nodded, resting his chin on his arm. “I’ll be home later tonight,” Kellin nodded and moved to let me kiss him. I rested my hands on his waist, our lips making that little smacking sound as I pulled away.
“I’m gonna go get ready,” I said, even though he continued to follow me. “You know, I do know how to dress myself,” I teased and pulled my shirt over my head.
“So? I can’t observe,” He said back and fell on the bed. I laughed at him and started sliding my sweatpants off. His eyes followed me as I wiggled into my jeans.
“Nice ass,” I laughed and pulled the hot topic t-shirt over my head. I pinned the little name tag they had given me to the two circles on my chest and then slid into my vans.
“Come here baby,” Kellin said and reached for me. I crawled on top of him, grinning as he leant up to kiss me. I pulled back just before his mouth met mine to tease him.
“No, I wanted a kiss,” he pouted. I leant down again and just barely brushed my lips against his. “Vic,” Kellin whined and tried to kiss me again.
He pouted again, his eyes going wide. “Okay fine, you can have kisses,” I said and pressed my mouth to his. Kellin hummed happily and licked into my mouth.
His tongue swirled with mine before I pulled away slightly. “You taste lovely,” I said and pecked his lips again. I moved to kiss the baby too, Kellin smiling at me happily.
“I should get going,” I said then, making him frown. “No,” he whined and clung to me adorably. His being pregnant had been making him kind of clingy.
“I’ll be back later,” I said and kissed his lips again. “Okay…. I love you,” I grinned and pecked his lips once more.
“I love you too baby,” Kellin watched me leave, his eyes directly on me. ~

Kellin ~

I whined at no one, curling up into a ball on our bed. My back ached, and I was kind of lonely. I had been really clingy lately, and as currently home alone.
My mom had an appointment, and Vic was still at work, although he would be home soon. I whined again. My entire back was sore, but it was worse at the bottom.
“Kellin?” I jumped slightly, the movement doing nothing to help my back. “What are you doing?” Vic asked, standing in the doorway to come in.
“Um, I didn’t hear you come in. My back hurts,” I said, the end of it turning whiny.
“I’m sorry. Can’t you take something?” he asked. “I don’t know. I forgot to ask Dr. Marina, but I didn’t have pain then. Supposedly it’s normal all throughout pregnancy though. Something about my uterus expanding and the baby adding pressure or something. Whatever, my fucking back hurts,” Vic laughed at me started toeing his shoes off.
Vic pulled started undressing, pulling the hot topic shirt off and then sliding his jeans down his legs. “What are you doing?” I asked, not complaining.
“You’ll see, just take your clothes off,” I made a face, but did as he said. I wiggled my jeans off, tossing them at him.
“Okay, now why did you want me naked?” I asked, despite the fact that I still had my underwear on. He ignored me and got onto the bed.
I let him slide me towards him until I was sitting against his chest. Vic pulled the blanket up to my waist and then started massaging my back.
I moaned quietly, leaning back against him. “Does that feel nice?” he asked and slowly worked his hands down my spine. I nodded and rested my head back against his shoulders while his hands worked their magic.
“How are you so good at this?” I asked after a while. “I don’t know. I just thought it might feel good,” he said and kissed my neck.
I shivered as his hands rolled little circles into my lower back while he peppered little kisses along my throat. “Mhm, that feels really good baby,”
I felt him smile against my skin. “I’m glad you like it. I don’t want you to be in pain sweetheart,” He started sucking a little bruise into my throat, forcing a moan from my lips.
“You two sound like you’re enjoying yourselves,” I blushed and nodded, leaning my head back against Vic as he massaged my lower back again.
“A massage?” mom asked. “Mhm…my back hurts…except I have the perfect boyfriend,” She smiled at that and then laughed at me as Vic rubbed a particularly tight spot. “Well as long as it’s helping,”
I nodded and pulled the blanket up. I didn’t care if she saw me, but Vic was only for my eyes. “So, I was thinking lasagna for dinner?” I nodded again.
“But no meat,” Mom laughed and nodded. “Don’t you think I know that by now?” I laughed too.
I didn’t like meat in lasagna, but I proteins also made me sick lately. Apparently the baby wasn’t a fan of metals.
“Well, I’ll leave you two be…. Don’t get pregnant,” she said teasingly as she left.
“Very funny!”
♠ ♠ ♠
this chapter is shit, sorry

title- "I'd Rather Die Than Be Famous" Pierce the Veil