Status: idek theres a lot man

We Will Never Be the Same

Clothes On the Floor

“You should go visit your parents,” I said to Vic, trying not to sound like I was getting rid of him.
“What happened to wanting to spend the evening with me?” he asked playfully. “I do want to, but they probably miss you too. So why not visit them for a little and then spend the night with me?”
He shrugged lightly. “I guess…are you trying to get rid of me?” he asked. “N-no, why would you think that?” I asked.
“I don’t know,” he said, his eyes narrowing slightly. “But I’m suspicious,”
I laughed a little and shook my head. “You have no reason to be,” I said and laughed again. “Okay…well I guess I’ll see you later then,” he said awkwardly and leant down to kiss me.
“Mhm,” I smiled at him as he left and then fell back against the bed in relief.
I lay there for a minute before going to start the ziti for dinner. I filled a pot up with water before setting it on the stove to boil. Mom had gotten a box of pasta for me at the store yesterday since we didn’t have any.
I grated the different cheeses I would need and then started on the sauce. It really wasn’t a hard meal to make, it just took a while.
I put all of the spices into the sauce and then went to living room to watch tv while I made dinner….

I had set the table up with a lacy tablecloth and some candles, using some of my mom’s china. I had poured ginger ale for myself, and a Pepsi for Vic, since he wasn’t aloud to drink ether.
I bent to take the pasta out of the oven, just as Vic was coming in the door. “Kellin?” he asked, leaning in the kitchen. I watched him smile, slightly confused as he looked at the table.
“What are you doing?” he asked softly. “I made dinner for you,” He blushed a little and looked at me.
“Why?” he asked. “Because I love you. And I do miss you,” I said, smiling. “So you were trying to get rid of me,”
I laughed, nodding sheepishly. “Just for a little while.” Vic laughed too and walked over to kiss me. “I love you,” he said quietly and pressed his lips to mine.
“I love you too. Now go sit,” I ordered and swatted his butt. “Hey,” Vic said, laughing as he walked away from me. I giggled and scooped the pasta onto two plates for us before carrying them over to him.
“You didn’t have to do all of this,” Vic said and smiled at me. “I know, but I wanted to. You already do a lot for me, so I wanted to do something nice for you,” I said.
“Thanks,” I nodded and watched him until he took a bite. “Mm, this is really good Kell.” I smiled happily. “I’m glad you like it,” He nodded and took another bite, the two of us eating quietly for a while.
“How are your parents?” I asked. “Good. I think they miss me, but they’ll be okay,”
I nodded, smiling a little. “You are pretty great,” Vic laughed a little. “What about Mike? He still sees you at school,”
Vic nodded and swallowed a bite. “I think he just misses having someone to talk to. My parents can be a little overbearing, and I’ve missed a couple of band practices.” I nodded and frowned.
“Because…?” I asked. “Not because of you. I’m always working, I’m not usually free after school to practice,” he said reassuringly.
“Mhm…maybe you could tomorrow after work?” Vic shrugged lightly and finished his dinner. “Maybe. It depends on how tired I am,”
I smiled at him and washed down the last of my dinner. “Come here,” Vic said and smiled at me, holding his hand out. I giggled and stood up, letting him pull me into his lap.
“Thank you for this,” he said quietly and rested his hands on my waist.
I nodded and smiled, leaning forward to kiss him. I rested my arm over his shoulder and parted my lips, Vic doing the same.
He smiled into my mouth before licking my tongue. I laughed a little and kissed him again. “You know,” I said quietly, talking against his lips.
“We have the house all to ourselves,” Vic smiled a little and kissed me harder. His hands pulled my body closer to his, rubbing little circles into my hips.
“Do you want to?” he whispered and met my eyes. I nodded and combed my fingers through his hair gently. Vic smiled and lifted me up, grinning as I laughed.
He carried me bridal style to our room, trying to kiss me at the same time. “Ah-h, Vic, you’re gonna make us fall,” I squealed and clung to him tighter.
“No I’m not,” he said back and tried to ease onto the bed. He let go of me to catch himself so that he didn’t crush me.
I laughed and pulled him down to kiss me again. “Take your clothes off,” I said and grinned while sliding my hands under his shirt.
“Mhm, make me,” he teased, nipping at my lip. I pushed his top up to his arms, Vic moving to pull it over his head. I grinned and slid my hands up his chest.
“You’re so hot,” I teased. “Mhm, that sounds vaguely familiar. I laughed and nodded, tangling my fingers into his hair.
“Wait,” Vic moved my hand so that he could pull my shirt off too. He leant down to kiss my chest, his lips moving over my skin teasingly.
I gasped as he bit my neck, before sucking on the skin there. I felt him smirk as I clung to him again, loving the slight pain of the mark he was sure to leave there.
His smooth tongue licked over the bruise before he continued kissing down the length of my body. I watched him kiss down to my stomach, a little smile on his lips as he kissed my baby bump.
He kissed my stomach a few times before continuing down to undo the button on my jeans with his teeth.
I shivered in anticipation as he slid my zipper down and then kissed me through my underwear. He sat up to pull my jeans down, smirking when I lifted my hips up for him.
“Someone’s excited,” Vic teased, completely in sex mode now. I blushed a little as leant forward to kiss me.
I ran my hand through his hair again, kissing back, and then moaned into his mouth as he ground his hips against mine. “Like that?” I nodded and hooked my leg over him tightly. “Mhm,” Vic groaned, the sound absolutely delicious.
I shuddered under him and rolled my hips up as he rolled his down. The friction felt incredible, and even better as he situated his hips between my legs.
Vic slid down my body again before I could kiss him and pressed his lips to my waist. He kissed down to the front of my briefs to mouth at the outline of my cock.
I moaned, squirming under him as his breath sent little shivers through me. His tongue slid over the fabric, wetting it. “Vic,” I gasped, making him grin.
He started rubbing me through my boxers, watching me as I writhed beneath him. “V-Vic, please,”
He smirked down at me and then roughly pulled my boxers off. I gasped as the cool air touched my skin, before being engulfed in his hot mouth.
I moaned, fisting the sheets as he sucked me down completely before pulling off with a little pop. He stroked me slowly, looking up at me through his long eyelashes as he stuck his tongue out.
He licked across my slit, forcing a moan from my lips. “Vic, please,” I begged, not knowing what I was begging for. He smirked and then kissed my tip, flicking his tongue out to lick it once.
Little gasps left my lips as he continued to lick and kiss up and down my shaft, his hand still moving torturously slow.
“Please stop teasing me,” I groaned.
Vic did as I asked and finally closed his lips around me. I moaned and fell back against the bed as his tongue swished over my cock repeatedly.
“Vic—ungh,” I moaned and squirmed under him. He moved his hand and started bobbing his head up and down on me quickly. “Vic,”
He licked my shaft as he sucked harder, his cheeks hollowing around me wonderfully. “Ah—V-Vic,” I breathed, my voice coming out squeaky.
He pulled off of me, grinning as he leant down to kiss me again. I knotted my fingers into his hair, pulling his body down to press against mine.
Vic held himself up, trying not to put weight on my stomach as I kissed him. I undid his jeans, pushing them down sloppily. “You’re so needy,” Vic teased and got up to take the rest of his clothes off.
I sat up a bit, reaching for him desperately. He kissed me as I started stroking him, my hand sliding slickly over him. Vic’s breathing picked up, little breathy sounds leaving his lips.
“That…f-feels so good,” he gasped, his forehead resting against mine. I smirked back at him and then crushed my lips to his.
Vic pushed my hand away to get the lube out and set it on the bed beside me. I reached for him, Vic smiling down at me. “Wait,” he said quietly and reached for one of his pillows.
I stared in confusion as he forced me to sit up and placed the pillow under me.
“You’re not supposed to be flat,” he said. I smiled a little at how thoughtful he was and lay down again.
Vic kissed me as he coated his fingers and then touched them to my hole. I blushed, staring up at him as he slid one of them into me.
“Okay?” I nodded and waited as he slid it in and out of me before adding another. I gasped as he started to scissor them and then added a third.
He curled them inside me, grinning when I moaned loudly. “Does that feel good?” he asked and did it again. I nodded, my back arching off the bed in pleasure.
“Fuck, Vic, m-more please. I need you,” He smirked at that and slid his fingers out of me. “Ready?”
I nodded frantically, spreading my legs further for him. Vic smiled a little and then lifted my hips up. He brushed his tip against me, chuckling to himself as I tried to push back on him. “You’re so eager Kell,” he said and pushed into me slightly.
I moaned, my eyes falling closed. Vic slid in further, until his hips met mine, and then waited for me to adjust. I looked up at him, pulling him down to kiss me as he started moving.
We both moaned at the feeling, Vic fisting his hands into the sheets. I wrapped my legs around him, little noises leaving my lips as he sped up.
He held onto my hip with one hand, keeping my body from bucking forward with each thrust. I rolled my hips back on him, Vic’s loud moan mixing with mine as he rubbed inside of me.
“Fuck, Kellin you feel so good…so tight,” he said breathlessly and pushed into me faster. I groaned, my back arching under him as I got close. I knew I wouldn’t last long after his blowjob, but I wanted to hold out for him.
He started groaned, probably fighting the urge to snap his hips into me harshly.
I rolled my hips repeatedly, loving the sounds he made. “V-Vic,” I gasped. “Ungh, I’m…’m so close,” He nodded and leant down to kiss me as he stroked me quickly.
I moaned into his mouth, clinging to his shoulders tightly. “Vic,” my moan was muffled by his lips as my whole body shook with pleasure. I shot over his hand and up my chest, breaking our kiss again.
Vic groaned and pushed into me a few more times before his hips stilled and I felt him cum too.
I could feel the little contractions in my stomach, stronger than the last time. They were kind of strange, but I was too blissed out to care.
Vic pulled out of me, lying down beside me in ecstasy. “I love you,” he said breathlessly and pulled me against him. We were both kind of sweaty, our bodies sliding together slickly as he moved to hold me.
“I love you too,” He smiled and pulled the blanket over us before kissing me. “You’re incredible,” ~
♠ ♠ ♠
*sets down tea* I am ready to write the sex

title- "Postcards and Polaroids" Sleeping With Sirens