Status: idek theres a lot man

We Will Never Be the Same

Something Beautiful

“We should pick out names,” Vic said. “Okay…well what should we name them?”
He quirked his mouth to the side before smiling. “Um…well…what about Copeland?” he asked.
“After the band?” Vic shrugged and moved to rest his hand on my tummy.
“Why not? It sounds really pretty,” I nodded and smiled. “And we could name her after your mom,” he said.
“Um…well what about Marie, instead of Mary?” Vic nodded. “Copeland Marie,” I said and smiled. “Mhm. And what about a boy?” I bit my lip, trying to think of a name.
“We could always name the baby Vic,”
Vic rolled his eyes at me. “Or we could name the baby Kellin,” I cringed at him.
“What about Christopher?” I asked. “After Mike?” I nodded simply. “What about Christopher Quinn,”
I smiled, actually liking that. “Mhm, so Cope and Chris,”
Vic smiled and leant over to kiss me. “I love you Kells,” he said. “And I love our baby, boy or girl,”
I giggled and nodded. “I love you too Vic,” ~

“Hi Kellin, how are you feeling?” Dr. Marina asked and smiled at me. “Good,” She nodded and sat down in her chair.
“That’s good. And how are your hormones?” I laughed a little and shrugged. “Okay,” She nodded and smirked at Vic, making him blush.
She wrote that down before getting up to take my blood pressure. I cringed as she started tightening the cuff and then all of the pressure was released.
“Hm, you’re just a little higher than last time, nothing serious at all. But, let me just remind you not to stress too much or overwork yourself,”
I nodded, knowing full well. Besides, Vic hardly ever let me do anything, and he was constantly reminding me to calm down.
“Well, let me just get your weight and measurements, and then I’ll send you back, okay?” I nodded and slid off of the table.
“Are we going to find out the results from last time?” I asked. “Not yet. They’re mostly confidential until the end of the second trimester, and the doctors may not have researched them enough,” she explained.
“Okay.” Dr. Marina pointed to the scale and then walked around me as I stepped onto it. “Very good,” she complimented. “You’ve only gained a few pounds since the first time I’ve seen you, but you seem to be developing normally,”
I smiled slightly and then stepped off to let her measure my stomach. “While we’re here, do you have any questions for me?” she asked.
“Um, can I take like, pain meds? I’ve been having back pain a lot lately,” Dr. Marina finished measuring me before standing up. “Well, the only thing I would suggest is Tylenol, and for stomachaches, antacids, but only take the regular brands,”
I nodded and let my shirt fall back down. “Is that all?” she asked. I nodded again. “Well then let me take you back for your ultrasound,”
Vic stood up and slotted his fingers through mine, a smile on his lips. Dr. Marina led us to the same room as last time and then left to get the sonographer.
Vic moved to kiss my lips once before sitting down beside me. “I can’t wait,” he said softly and smiled at me. “Me neither,” I smiled back as he slid his hand into mine again.
The doctor walked in, a smile on her face. She was a different woman from last time, and sat down beside us. I watched as she rolled her chair over to pull on a pair of gloves. “Hello, I’m Dr. Adams,” she said and smiled at us.
“Hi,” She turned the machine on and then pushed my shirt up to pour the gel over it. I cringed as the cold liquid touched my skin before settling slightly.
Dr. Adams spread the gel around with the transducer for a minute before an image appeared. “There’s your baby,” she said, her hand pausing.
I laughed happily and looked at Vic. “You’d like to know the sex, correct?” I nodded, holding Vic’s hand tighter. He squeezed mine as she moved the wand around to try and see the baby more.
“Hm…just a minute,” she said. “There. You’re having a girl,” I grinned, tears filling my eyes as I looked at Vic.
“Copeland,” I whispered. He nodded, looking just as misty as I felt. “That’s a beautiful name,” the doctor said and smiled at us again.
She did something with the machine for a minute before turning it off to wipe the gel off of my stomach. “Congratulations,” she said. “If you want to wait in Dr. Marina’s office, I’ll have pictures ready for you in a few minutes,”
I nodded and adjusted my shirt before Vic helped me up. “How did it go?” Dr. Marina asked. “Great,” I replied, unable to wipe the smile off my face.
“A girl,” She grinned back at us. “Congrats,” I looked over at Vic, who was beaming. “I told you,” he teased and then kissed me. “Mhm, now imagine Mike’s reaction,”
Vic laughed and then the door opened. “Here you are,” the woman said and handed me a little envelope.
“Thanks,” She nodded and left the door open for us. “I’ll see you two in three weeks for a check-up, okay?” I nodded and smiled at her before leaving.
Vic led me out of the building and then to his car, both of us smiling. We both got in, and then I opened the envelope.
“She’s so beautiful,” I whispered. Vic nodded and smiled at me. “Mhm, how many did she give you?” Vic asked. “Three. So, one for us, and one for both our moms?”
Vic smiled and nodded as he started the car. “Should we stop by my house first?” he asked. “Um…we could both tell them? Like, you could drop me off and then go tell your family?” Vic shrugged.
“You don’t want to come with me?” he asked. “I don’t mind. I just—do you parents like me?” Vic sighed and took my hand.
“Of course they like you. So, why don’t we just go to your house and then we can invite my family over,”
“Okay,” He smiled out the windshield and drove us back to the house. “Mom,” I called as soon as we were inside. She popped out of the kitchen with a smile.
“Well?” she asked, brimming with excitement. “Here,” I handed her one of the pictures. “That’s yours,” Vic said and grinned. “Copeland Marie,” My mom looked up and smiled.
“Oh, she’s beautiful, I’m so happy for you two,” she said. “We named her after you mom. We jus thought Copeland Marie fit a little better than Copeland Mary,”
She smiled, looking like she might cry. “Oh you two,” she said and squished us both. “Okay, okay, I can’t breathe,” I teased. “We have to go tell Vic’s family too,”
She nodded and waved us off, looking down at the picture again. I smiled at Vic as he led me out of the house. “I can’t wait to see Mike’s reaction,” I said. “Yeah I know. He’s gonna flip.”
I laughed and nodded as he drove. We pulled up at his house, Vic walking straight in. “Hey!” he called, laughing as Mike came down the steps a minute later.
“Jesus, scream a little louder would ya?” he asked. “Maybe,” he said. “Hey Kell,” he said and kissed my cheek.
“How’s the baby?” I grinned at the same time Vic did. “She’s great,” I said. “That good—did you say she?” I laughed and nodded.
“Oh my god, are you serious? It’s a girl?” Vic nodded, laughing as Mike crushed him. “Oh my god, I told you!” he said, laughing.
“Told him what?” Vic’s mom appeared, looking kind of confused. “They’re gonna have a girl,” Her face lit up as Mike spoke.
“Oh, Vic, that’s great,” she said and smiled. “I’m so happy for you two,” She kissed both of our cheeks.
“Thanks mom,” She nodded and then Vic handed her the ultrasound. “Here,” Her mouth fell open as she looked at it. “Oh…she reminds me of the two of you,” she said and looked between her sons.
“She’s gorgeous,” I smiled at Vic as he kissed my cheek. “Do you have a name picked out?” she asked.
“Mhm. Copeland Marie,” Vic said. “Like the band Copeland?” Mike said. “Mhm,” He smiled and took the ultrasound from his mom.
“She’s cute. And Copeland’s a pretty name,” His mom nodded in agreement. “Copeland Marie Fuentes,” she said and smiled at the two of us.
“Where’s dad?” Vic asked. “Oh, he’s at work. I’ll tell him though,” She went to hand Vic the ultrasound back then, Vic shaking his head.
“We have one,” he said and smiled as her eyes lit up all over again. She leant over to kiss Vic’s cheek again. “I’m so proud of you honey,” she said.
“Aw, mom,” She laughed and then kissed mine and Mike’s cheeks too. “Ew, mom germs,” Mike teased. “Oh hush,” I laughed and twined my fingers with Vic’s. “We should get going though,” he said.
“Alright. I’ll tell your father you stopped by, and all about the baby.” Vic nodded and smiled at his family before leading me out of the house.
“I love you,” he said when we were outside. “I love you too,” ~
♠ ♠ ♠
YAY I FINALLY PUT THE SEX IN!!!!!!!!

....only took me 23 chapters

title- "Disasterology" Pierce the Veil