Status: idek theres a lot man

We Will Never Be the Same

Painting Houses

Kellin ~

Vic and Mike did make me stop. I was sitting on a little whicker chair in my room while they were painting still. We had been working for a few hours, and were only just getting close to being finished. They still had about three feet of white to cover up.
“Kellin, baby, are you okay?” Vic asked as he walked into the room. “Huh? Oh, yeah, I’m fine. I just zoned out for a minute.” He nodded a little and walked over to kiss me gently.
“Can I help again?” I asked. “No. You need to relax for a while. Besides, we’re almost done. Mike and I can finish it up.” I sighed and kissed him again.
Mom walked into the room again and smiled. “Dinner’s ready,” she said. I was going to say that I could wait, but Vic spoke up before I could.
“Go eat baby. We’ll be done soon,” I pouted and got up, knowing I would get outvoted. I went out to the kitchen with mom, smiling as she kissed my cheek.
“It smells really good,” I said. She smiled too and put some of the food into a bowl for me. I picked up a fork and took the bowl from her, going over to the kitchen island.
I took a bite of it, gasping as it burned my tongue. “You have to blow on it first honey,” I nodded and speared another bite, before blowing on it first. “It’s really good,” I said, chewing a piece of dough.
“Good, I’m glad you like it.” She smiled and sat down across from me, the two of us eating quietly. Vic and Mike came out about ten minutes later, finished painting.
“I’m gonna head out,” Mike said and rubbed some of the paint on his hands onto his jeans. “Did you want a ride?” he shook his head and smiled. “Nah, I’ll walk. It’s not that far,” Vic smiled at his brother as he left and then kissed my hair once.
“Could you get me some tea please?” he nodded and walked over to the fridge, getting out the pitcher of my peppermint tea. I watched him pour a glass, not minding that he took a sip.
I drank some slowly, soothing the part of my tongue that I had burned. Vic got a bowl for himself and sat down beside me, smiling. “We’re all finished with her room,” he said.
“Cool. Now all we need is some furniture and her,” he laughed at that and leant over to kiss me. “Can’t wait,” he said before straightening up and taking a bite of chicken.
“So, I was thinking we could go out on Tuesday after school to get the crib,” I nodded and took another few bites. “This is fantastic,” he said to mom and smiled
“Thank you. It’s Kellin's dad’s recipe. He loved to cook,” I smiled a little and looked down at my bowl. “Don’t be sad baby,” mom said and touched my hand gently.
“He wouldn’t want you to be sad,” I nodded and pretended to smile. I kind of wished no one would ever bring him up, just because it always reminded me of how much I wanted to know him.
“Do you think he’d be happy?” I asked softly. “About Copeland?” Mom nodded and smiled softly. “Of course he would baby. He loved you so much. I think he would be just as happy as I am.”
Our little moment was interrupted by my phone ringing. Vic got up and got it for me, holding it out to me.
“It’s Justin,” he said. I frowned and set it down on the counter. “Kellin,” I shook my head, not in the mood to hear the reasons why I should answer.
“Kellin, you told him that you would try,” I nodded and took a little bite of my dumplings. “I know that…but I don’t want to talk to him right now,”
He sighed and nodded. “I’ll call him back later, I just don’t want to talk to him right this minute,” Vic held his hands up in surrender. “I didn’t say anything,” he said.
I nodded and took a few more bites before taking a sip from my glass. I rubbed my stomach, a little uncomfortable. “What’s wrong?,” Vic asked softly.
“Nothing. It’s just uncomfortable sometimes,” He watched me until I started eating again.
I finally finished and went to rinse my bowl out. “I’m gonna go get a shower and then put the stuff away,” I said and kissed Vic’s cheek. He smiled and watched me walk towards our room.
I stripped all of my clothes off and got into the shower. I looked down at my stomach, smiling a little. I kind of liked looking at it, although I would much rather hold her in my arms.
I showered slower than usual, trying not to move to quickly. Vic was in our room when I got out with a fluffy robe wrapped around me. “Hi,” I smiled and sat down on the bed, rubbing my towel through my wet hair.
Vic leant over to kiss my neck, a smile on his lips. He stood up and opened my dresser, pulling out some clothes for me to wear. I smiled again as he gave them to me before closing his eyes.
He knew I didn’t want him to see me naked. I didn’t know why, but I just wasn’t comfortable with it now. I didn’t feel as attractive as I did before, and it just seemed awkward to be naked in front of him now.
He didn’t seem to mind that I wasn’t okay with it, although we both missed sex. We both found it too weird though. I didn’t like the idea of having sex while I could feel Copeland inside me, and Vic didn’t like imagining her in there while we had sex. It was just strange.
“Can I look now?” he asked. “Mhm,” He had given me a pair of briefs and a looser t-shirt, since I couldn’t really fit into my other ones.
“You look cute,” he said when he opened his eyes. I smiled a little and shrugged. He started taking his clothes off, apparently not noticing how hot it was.
I was still really horny all the time, and not having sex wasn’t really helping. “You’re such a tease,” I whined and fell back against the bed.
Vic turned around, laughing at me. “All I did was get undressed,” he said. “Yeah, but you’re so hot,” Vic laughed again and turned around to slide his underwear down. I stared at his naked body, my eyes lingering on his ass as he pulled on a clean pair.
“You know, it’s not going to help if you’re staring at me,” he said. “I don’t care…. I want you,” I saw him smile as he pulled a t-shirt over his head.
“I thought you didn’t like it,” I nodded and sighed. “You know, I really cannot wait for her to be here. Then I can hold her and give her kisses, and we can have sex again,”
Vic laughed at me and started putting the stuff we had bought into piles. I watched him, too lazy to get up and help. He organized all of the stuff that would stay in here and then went to put the baby bottles and things in the kitchen. We had gotten all dishwasher safe stuff, just to save us some time after she was born.
Vic came back in the room and got on. He leant down and kissed my lips, smiling to the bed with me a little when I deepened it. “I really do want you. My hormones are teasing me,”
He grinned and kissed me again, softer this time. “You’ll just have to be patient,” he whispered, making me sigh. “Mhm…come here,”
I moved to the top of the bed and then held my arms out for him, very ready to cuddle. Vic smiled at me and did as I asked before wrapping his arms around me.
“I love you,” I said and moved to get comfortable on his chest. “I love you too,” I smiled wider and closed my eyes, perfectly content. ~
♠ ♠ ♠
i'm gonna write some more meow

title- "Million Dollar Houses (The Painter)" Pierce the Veil