Status: idek theres a lot man

We Will Never Be the Same

Tell Me Everything Will Be Alright

“Um…your mom seems really…cool with this?” I nodded and went to sit back down.
Vic followed and sat beside me, taking mom’s seat. I waited for him to talk and decided to have another slice of pizza.
“Do want one?” I asked, earning a little shake of his head. “Um, I’m sorry if I was rude to you earlier, I just…I really wasn’t expecting that,” I nodded.
“It’s okay. You reacted a lot better than I expected you to. Besides, it’s a lot to try and wrap your head around,” Vic nodded in agreement.
“Um, so…you are keeping it?” I nodded again. “Okay, well I want you to know that I do want to help you. I mean, it is mine too, so I want to be there for them. And for you; you shouldn’t have to do this by yourself,”
I smiled at him. “Thank you,” Vic smiled back. “And um, you do like me, right?” he asked and smiled again when I nodded. “Okay, good, because I do like you. And um, could we do this like, really slow? I’m still not used to the idea of you even being pregnant, let alone it being mine, so just—slowly please,” he said.
“You actually want to date me?” Vic nodded, looking kind of surprised. “Um, yes…did you not mean that, because—“Relax. I do mean that. I just—I didn’t think you would want to,”
Vic shook his head.
“I do like you Kellin. Why else would I have slept with you? Besides, I’ve had a crush on you for months,” I blinked in surprise.
“Well why the hell didn’t you say something?” I asked, laughing. “I don’t know, I didn’t think you were into me. Besides, you were always kind of shy, so how was I supposed to know you liked me?”
I shrugged lightly and smiled at him. “How far along are you?” he asked. “Um, I think five and a half weeks, depending when I actually conceived,”
He frowned at me. “Haven’t you seen a doctor?” he asked. “No, not yet. I’ve only known that I was pregnant for the past week,” I explained and finished my pizza.
“Oh. Well, um, am I allowed to be there?” he asked skeptically. He was really cute when he got shy. “Of course you are. You’re the father,”
Vic smiled softly at that. “I’m still not used to it,” I nodded. “Me neither, but I guess we can get used to it together,”
Vic grinned at me and stood up. “Okay, well, I do have to get home, but I’ll see you Monday?” I nodded.
“Okay. ‘Night Kellin,” He leant down and kissed my lips, leaving a little smooching sound as he pulled away.
“Goodnight,” I said back, grinning widely. He smiled and left, my mom appearing seconds after the door closed.
“Oh my gosh Kell, you have a boyfriend,” mom said and squished me. “You were listening?!” She laughed at that.
“Of course, you didn’t really think I was going to miss that, did you?” I rolled my eyes at her before grinning again.
Vic Fuentes was my boyfriend. ~

I woke up the next morning to my stomach rolling nastily. I ran to the bathroom quickly to throw up whatever was left from dinner last night.
Luckily, I only threw up four times before I felt better, other than slightly nauseas. It was as bad as usual though.
I slowly descended the steps to find my mom with her robe on and her hair up in a messy bun.
“Hi honey,” she said around a piece of toast. “Hey,” I go out the ginger ale and put some toast in.
“Sick again?” she asked, giving me sympathetic look. “Mhm, but it’s not so bad today. I’m just a little nauseas,”
She smiled at that. “That’s good sweetie. I can’t schedule an appointment until Monday, but after a couple of months, the morning sickness should stop.”
My eyes widened. “Months? I’m going to be sick for months?” She nodded. “Sorry love, but that’s how it is,” I frowned and sipped my ginger ale through a straw.
“Well whoever called it morning sickness is a liar,” Mom laughed, agreeing with me. “Yeah, it doesn’t matter when it is, you can get sick anytime,”
I sighed and got my toast out to eat it dry. “So, did Vic talk to you at all?” she asked nosily. “No, he didn’t talk to me during the hours that you didn’t see me,” I teased.
“Hm, oh well. Anyway, I thought you could use the weekend to relax, and then I’ll schedule an appointment for you on Monday. They should be able to take you sometime then, so you can just stay home,”
I nodded and sat down to eat breakfast with her. “I guess I had better call him then,” I said, more to myself.
“Oh? What for?” she asked. “Well I told him I would see him Monday, but since I won’t be there, I can’t. And he wanted to go to the appointments with me,”
I smiled while saying the last part. I thought that it was sweet he wanted to be there; for ma and the baby. “That’s sweet,” mom said, speaking my thoughts.
“Mhm, I think so too…. Hey mom?” She met my eyes above her magazine.
“When do you think I’ll start showing?” I asked and looked down at my flat stomach. “Um, there are a lot of factors, but usually around 10 weeks or so. You might show a bit later though,”
I nodded. I wasn’t really thrilled about getting fat, but I did want to have proof that the baby was okay. I didn’t really feel pregnant when nothing had changed yet.
It would just be a nice reassurance.
“Don’t worry sweetie. I know how you are, and the baby will be fine,” I smiled and nodded. “Or babies,” she said and grinned at me.
“Oh my god don’t say that. I could not have twins,” I said dramatically and making her laugh. “Well you could have more than two. It’s happened,” I whined and got up before she could jinx me into having triplets.
I went up to my room with my soda and sat down in bed to call Vic. It rang a few times before he finally answered.
“Hello?” he asked, his voice thick. “Oh, sorry, did I wake you?” I asked. “Hm? Kellin? Uh, yeah, but I should get up anyways. How are you?” he asked.
“Okay. I’m just a little queasy,” I said back. “Is that good?” he asked, sounding skeptical.
“It’s better than vomiting, so yeah. Um, anyway, I was wondering if you wanted to come over? I won't be at school Monday, and my mom is setting up an appointment for then,” I said.
“Oh. Yeah, okay. Do I get to be there?” he asked. “Well, have you told your parents? I doubt they would just let you skip school without a reason,”
I heard him sigh softly. “No, I haven’t. I’ve been wondering how I can tell them, and if I can even explain it right,” he said. “Well, you could always tell them to Google it,”
I could almost hear him glare. “Very funny. Just, tell me what to say, please?” he asked.
“Well, tell them what happened. Say that I’m pregnant, and how I got pregnant, and how it’s even possible,” I explained.
“Can I have a quick run-through?” he asked nervously. “Yeah, of course. I’m intersex, meaning that I had both reproductive systems, but only the female one works. And because of a procedure I had done when I was maybe a year old, I can have children. So, we slept together and drunkenly forgot to use a condom. And here we are,”
Vic sighed again. “Okay, I think I have it. And thank you,” he said. “Mhm. I don’t mind, and I hope it goes well,” I said back.
“Me too. Um, I’ll be over later, I guess,” I smiled at the thought of seeing him.
“Okay. Bye,” I said. “Bye Kell,” we both hung up then. I went to get a shower and brush my teeth before he got here. ~
♠ ♠ ♠
the next chapter will be up soon bc i have no life

title- "Let Love Bleed Red" Sleeping With Sirens