Status: idek theres a lot man

We Will Never Be the Same

Your Lips And Tongue

Vic opened the door to my room and smiled at me. “Hey,” I said happily and smiled back. I was in a randomly good mood today.
“Hi,” he said back and walked over to kiss me. “I thought we were doing this slowly?” I teased.
“Yeah, well, I mean like, sex and saying I love you, and stuff like that. I don’t mind if you call me your boyfriend, and I just like kisses. They’re sweet and intimate, and only I can decide who gets them,”
I smiled at that and leaned over to kiss him again. I did really enjoy kissing. He was right, it was nice and affectionate, and it just generally felt nice to have someone to kiss.
“So how did go?” I asked.
“Um, okay, I think…. They definitely weren’t ecstatic, but they weren’t mad either. I think they just need to get used to it too,” I nodded and smiled.
“It is a lot to take in. I’m glad they’re okay though,” He nodded too. “Yeah, I don’t think they’re really fans of my being a teenage parent, but they said they’ll support us in it,”
I smiled again. “That’s nice,” Vic leaned towards me then, looking at my laptop.
“You looked up a week by week of pregnancy?” he asked and looked at me funny. “Um, yeah,” My cheeks turned pink.
“I just—I don’t really know a whole lot about it, and I figured I should learn. I’ll have to ask my doctor what vitamins to take,” I said.
“Mhm, okay. Oh, um, my parents don’t mind if I stay home Monday. My mom said that she’ll call the school, and to ask you when the appointment was,”
I shrugged and lay back on my pillows. “I don’t know yet,” I said. Vic nodded and touched my stomach gently with a little smile on his lips.
“It’s hard to believe our baby’s in there,” he said quietly and smoothed his hand over my top.
He noticed the way I was grinning, a blush forming on his cheeks. “What?” he asked self-consciously.
I shook my head and moved his hand back to my stomach. “I like the way you say ‘our baby’. It’s just a nice thought,” Vic smiled happily and leant down to kiss my tummy.
My face heat up, little butterflies fluttering through me. He moved then and lay down next to me.
“It’s all so surreal,” he said quietly. “Yeah…I can’t believe we’re going to be parents. I mean, a month ago I was staring at you in English, and now you’re the father of my baby,”
Vic laughed and turned his head to grin at me. “You used to stare at me in class?” he asked.
“Not just class Vic. We also had lunch and hallways and parties,” He laughed again. “How did we never notice that? I did the same thing to you all the time,”
I gave him a disbelieving look. “Don’t look at me like that. I used to watch you bite your pen when you got really bored, or pull the strings out of your jeans. I also always knew when you were nervous, because you’d bite you lip or crack your knuckles without even realizing you were doing it,”
I blushed deeply. When had he seen me do these thing? I had definitely done all of them on a regular basis, although I had never noticed he saw me do them. Let alone that cared enough to remember my odd little habits.
“That’s really sweet,” I said and took his hand. He smiled and slotted our fingers together.
“Thanks mom,” he teased. “Why am I the mom?” Vic laughed lightly. “Because Kell, you’re the one that’s pregnant. Besides, you look more like a mom than I do,”
I frowned at him. “What is that supposed to mean?” I asked. “Nothing really. You just look more feminine that I do,”
I nodded slightly and smiled. “Maybe because I’m partially female? I mean, I know I look kind of girly, but it’s because I’m kind of girly,”
Vic laughed at that. “You’re also kind of cute,” I blushed again and then smiled as he pecked my lips.
“You know, that means you’re the daddy,” Vic’s eyes widened. “That’s kind of a shocking realization. I’m going to be a dad,” he said, smiling.
“I’ll be a mom,” He kissed me again, still holding my hand. ~

“My mom was in the kitchen with a client sitting across from her. “Oh, hi. Kellin, this is Elena. Elena, this is my son,” I smiled at the woman, who didn’t look much older than me.
“Hi,” I said and walked around mom’s chair. She smiled back at me. “You’re her son?” she asked, somewhat incredulously. “Mhm,” My mom laughed a little.
“Sorry, you just look too young to have a teenage son,” she said. I smiled at that. My mom was only thirty-four, although she didn’t look it. She was still a bombshell, and it was amazing to think she hadn’t dated since.
“Why thank you,” mom said and then turned around to look at me. “What’s up sweetie?” she asked. “Nothing. I just came down to get a drink. And Vic was going to order dinner. He said to ask if you wanted anything?”
She nodded slightly and looked back at her client. “Excuse me for a moment.”
Elena nodded and smiled. Mom turned back to me as I started making herbal tea for myself. I didn’t know why, but it helped to settle my stomach.
“I don’t mind paying for dinner. Is he going to stay the night?” she asked. “Um, I’m not sure. But could he tomorrow? He wanted to go with me on Monday,”
Mom nodded. “Of course. And if his parents are alright with it, I don’t mind him staying over this weekend. I could drive you both on Tuesday,” she offered.
“Yes please,” The water started to boil for my tea, the kettle making that obnoxious whistling sound. I took it off and poured the boiling contents into the pitcher I had waiting.
I dropped the twelve peppermint tea bags in and then set the kettle down the wait. “I think he was going to get the food from Nino’s,” I said.
My mom got cut off by Vic walking into the room. “Oh,” he said softly and blinked. “Hi Mrs. Bostwick,” he said before walking over to me. He smiled at Elena, not knowing who she was.
“What’s taking you so long?” he asked in a teasing voice. “I’m making tea. I didn’t know we were out,” He nodded a little. “There’s other stuff in the fridge,” I said and turned to get him a glass from the cupboard.
Vic, I’ll pay for dinner,” mom said, catching his attention. “Oh, you don’t have to do that. I don’t mind,” she shook her head and picked up her purse from the table.
“You two need two need to save your money. So, you can order and I’ll pay,” she said.
“Alright,” Vic smiled at her kindly and set the bottle of Pepsi down on the counter.
She handed him almost forty dollars and then set her purse down again. Vic poured himself a drink and put the bottle back. “I’ll be upstairs,” he said and smiled.
“Okay,” I smiled back at him. “Oh, Vic?” mom said, just as he was leaving. “If your parents are alright with it, I don’t mind you spending the weekend here. I can drive you both on Tuesday,” Vic smiled and nodded.
“Thank you, and um, what would you like for dinner?” he asked. “Oh, Kellin knows what I like,” I nodded and mixed the sugar into my tea.
Vic went back upstairs while I got out a glass for myself and filled it almost to the brim with ice. I didn’t know why, but I liked an unreasonable amount of ice in my drinks, and lately the coldness had been helping me keep food down.
“Is that your boyfriend?” Elena asked me. “Mhm,” She smiled at that. “That’s nice. He seems sweet,”
I smiled back at her and poured the hot tea over my ice. “He is, thank you,” She nodded, and then her and my mom started talking again.
I put the tea in the fridge, and quickly headed up to my room. “Who was that?” Vic asked as soon as I walked in the door.
“One of my mom’s clients; she’s a wedding planner,” He nodded with a little ‘oh’ face.
“So, Nino’s right?” Vic asked and sipped at his drink before setting it on my table. “Mhm,” I drank some of my tea, enjoying the refreshing peppermint.
“Do you want a sub?” he asked. “There’s lots of healthy things on that,”
I smiled and nodded. “Okay, what do you want on it?” I took the phone from his hand and quickly tapped all of the ingredients I liked; turkey, cheese, tomato, and lettuce with olive oil and un-toasted bread.
“Okay…um, do actually know what your mom wants?” he asked. “Yeah, um…the garlic parmesan noodles and garlic bread. Oh and please don’t get anything with garlic or onions,” I said to him.
“What for?” His eyes met mine in confusion. “Anything really strong makes me throw up. Even just smelling it,”
He nodded. “Okay, what about your mom?” I laughed a little. “I’ll just stay up here. Besides, I don’t plan on kissing my mom,”
Vic grinned at me and emphasized my words with a chaste kiss. “No garlic or onions then,” he said and tapped a few more things on his phone.
I watched him finish the order and then set his phone down. “Do want to come over after dinner then? I’ll have to get my stuff, and my parents want to meet you,”
I nodded. “They don’t hate me though, right?” He cooed at me and shook his head. “Of course not. They’d just like to know who you are, and probably invite you over sometime,” I could handle that.
“Okay,” I leant over to sip my drink again as Vic’s face went serious. “Can I ask you something?” he asked softly.
“Sure? What is it?” I didn’t know why he was suddenly being so cautious with me.
“I just—I’ve been wondering, and I know it’s personal, and you don’t actually have to tell me. But, um…what happened to your dad?”
I frowned a little and sighed. “He was a soldier,” I said softly. I didn’t mind telling him, especially since he knew how important it was to me and was kind while asking.
“He died in Afghanistan when I was still a baby. My mom said that he was deployed about six months after I was born, and was there for over a year. His squad was protecting a little village somewhere when someone hit him and he died. One of his friends apparently came to talk to my mom right after I turned two.”
Vic was frowning as I spoke, and then leant forward and captured my lips in a gentle kiss.
“Thank you for telling me,” he whispered, leaning his forehead against mine. “And I’m sorry,”
I shrugged as he pulled back. “It’s okay. I wish I had actually had the chance to know him sometimes, but then it would have been harder, knowing he had died. I guess I just wish he had gotten a chance to know me, even if I didn’t remember it,”
Vic nodded softly and held my hand.
I smiled gently at him and then lay back. “Enough depressing,” I said, determined to lighten the mood. I playfully crawled into his lap and wrapped my arms around his neck to kiss him.
He was so sweet and affectionate with me now, it was hard to believe he was the same sex god I had slept with. He was like a completely different person, and I loved both of them.
Vic seemed to be okay with making out, and to be honest I wasn’t ready for sex again either. I didn’t even know if I could have sex, and I certainly wasn’t ready to say I love you.
So basically, this was perfect.
We acted coupley around each other, and we had decided to keep it slightly low profile at school. We weren’t going to hide, but we weren’t going to offer up information either.
Except to our friends. I trusted Justin, and he was my only best friend, so I would tell him, and Vic was going to tell Jaime and Tony. I wasn’t great friends with them, but we knew who the others were, and they were nice.
His brother Mike was the only other one, and he had already told him everything. I trusted him too actually. I knew they would do anything for each other, and Mike had always been really nice and funny to me.
Wait, why was I thinking about this while kissing him?
I got lost in my thoughts sometimes, even if I was doing something.
Vic pulled back to look at me. “Are you in there?” he teased, noticing my half-assed kissing.
“Yeah,” I said and blushed. “I just um, started thinking about things. Sorry,” He pretended to be hurt.
“I’m sorry. I was thinking about you and the baby, though,” He smiled at that and kissed me again.
Vic was a phenomenal kisser, and I he knew just how much tongue to use; not to mention ho to use it. He would brush it across my bottom lip before biting it gently and then sucking on it.
Then his tongue would slip into my mouth and swirl around in the most enticing ways.
Basically he was a damn fine kisser, and I hade never gotten so turned on by just kissing someone before I met him.
Vic pulled back again, breathlessly, to nip my neck. His teeth lightly grazed my skin, sending goosebumps over me. I shuddered in his arms and gasped as he lightly bit me.
He sucked the little bit of skin into his mouth harshly, licking at it, and then bit down again to make me squirm. His tongue lightly soothed over the mark he was sure to have made there, and then he pulled back.
“That should be lovely in about an hour,” I laughed and kissed him again. “Your turn,” I mumbled against his lips and moved to suck a bruise into his throat.
He moaned softly as I bit his skin and then licked over it, repeating it a few times to break the blood vessels there. I lightly sucked on it then, enjoying the little sound he made. “There, all done,” I teased and pecked his lips.
“Mhm, thanks,” I laughed and held him a little tighter. “I really like you,” he admitted with a smile on his lips.
“I really like you too,”
I adored the grin on his plump lips. “You’re so cute,” His cheeks turned a little pink adorably.
“Aw,” I said softly and gently kissed his lips again. “Boys!” mom called suddenly, startling us both.
Vic let me crawl off of his lap and then followed me out of my room.
He went to the door to pay while mom and I waited. Elena had already left. Vic brought the food into the kitchen, giving my mother hers first.
“Thank you,” he said and smiled at her. “Of course,” I kissed her cheek, grinning happily. “Thank you mommy,” She laughed at that and nodded.
“Okay well, I’m going to get away from the garlic before you open it,” I said and grabbed Vic to drag him back to my room. I sat down on the bed, Vic getting on beside me.
“Here you are,” he said and handed me the 10 inch sub he had ordered me.
“Thanks,” I leant over to kiss his cheek too and then smiled. I unwrapped it as he got out his dinner to, setting it on top of the paper bag.
He had gotten mozzarella sticks and chicken tenders, and then smelled really good. Mine looked pretty great too, as I bit into it.
I smiled at Vic again as I chewed and swallowed. It was delicious, as always.
“Want a bite?” he asked and held out the piece of chicken he had just bitten.
I nodded and leaned over to him to take a bite. He laughed at me and then took another bite himself.
They were good, although really hot. I stuck my tongue out with a little pout. “You’re cute too,” Vic said, smiling at me.
I blushed and bit into my sandwich again.
We ate that way for a while, neither of us minding the comfortable silence.
“So, do you want to go now?” Vic asked and crumpled up out food wrappers. “Mhm, sure,” I took a few large swallows of my drink to wash down the last of my dinner and then waited for him.
“Okay, then,” he said and got up. I followed him downstairs and pulled a jacket on, along with my shoes while he did the same.
“Going somewhere?” mom asked. “Yeah, just to Vic’s. We’re gonna get his stuff, and his parents wanted to meet me,” I explained.
“Alright, but be home soon?” I nodded and then followed Vic out to his car.
We only drove for about five minutes when we got to his house and pulled up behind a black Mazda in the driveway.
“Ready?” ~
♠ ♠ ♠
so many in chapters and so many more to come

title- "Bulls In the Bronx" Pierce the Veil