Excuse Me, Mr. Preciado?

Do You Truly Love Me!?

"You can't just stop me from seeing him!" I scream at them. They don't sem at all fazed, even though they told me in a tone that was calm as a cloud.
"Michael" my father starts, one corner of his mouth twitching downwards into a frown. "We just want what's best for y-"
"Liar!" I shout. "Do you really think that we would be even having this conversation if you 'just wanted what's best for me'!?" I retaliate. They stay silent. I scoff.

I grab my phone out of my mothers hand, and run out of the kitchen, my parents calling my name. I ignore them, and open the front door, taking a few steps out.
"Don't slam the-" My mothers shouts. I slam the door. Angrily, i make my way down the garden before stepping out through the gate.

I look back and see my mother on the phone. Her face gives away that someone is screaming at her over the phone. She's told Vic, then. She hangs up the phone.
Seconds later, my own phone rings. I check the caller ID; Vic. Of course. I answer it and hold the phone up to my ear. Before i can say a word, Vic is screaming at me, anger in his voice. Although it is not directed towards me, the fierceness still scares me a little.

"Can you believe this bullsh-" He starts.
"I know!" I cut him off. I hear him breathing heavily, as if he is debating something.
"Mike, i need you to do something. And, before you ask, no. You do not have a choice in the matter." He says. This surprises me a little bit. He's always let me have a choice. I stare into space for a moment.
"Kay" I finally say. "What is it?"
"Come live with me" he commands me.
♠ ♠ ♠
This kinda sucks. Sorry bout that.