Status: It might take time to update.

Take Me to the Sun

Are You Serious?

Kellins POV:

Vic called out "Kellin honey come here." Kellin started to walk toward the sound of his voice. He then said " where are you." He was starting to get scared because he couldn't find Vic. Then Vic called out again, "Im here in your room." Kellin seemed relieved after he knew where he was.

Kellin started towards his room in search of Vic. He arrived and he entered and he screamed. Instead of Vic there was a decayed body with maggots and worms of all sorts of color and then the decaying body looked at Kellin and said "Do you still love me?" Then Kellin woke up.

It was just a bad dream he thought. Kellin stretched out and stood up. He was walking to the bathroom when he realized that he was walking. He couldn't believe it.

He couldn't wait to tell Oli. He looked in the mirror and was proud of himself. He was about to head to the bathroom when he heard the door open. It was Oli he thought, he was going to surprise him.

Kellin got into his bed quickly and acted as if he was sleeping. Then he heard the door close and he heard someone approaching his bed. Then he heard Oli say " Sweety wake up and eat your food."

Kellin turned around acting dazed as if aroused from a slumber and Oli placed the plate of food on top of his lap. Then Oli felt something crawl on his arm. He looked down at his hand and saw a worm. Then he looked at his plate and it was full of worms.

Then he turned to Oli and he was decaying just like Vic, then Kellin screamed. Oli tried to grab him, but he just crawled out of his reach. He couldn't believe it, he wasn't dreaming, he let out another scream, then he woke up.

He looked around and saw Oli looking at him with a look of concern. He tried to move his legs but he could't move them like before, then he pinched Oli and he said " Ow!! What was that for?"

Kellin sighed and was relieved that he wasn't dreaming anymore. He looked at Oli and whispered " I need to ask you something." It seemed as if Oli was paying more attention than usual.

Then Kellin whispered " What if you know Vic left something for me that was permanent and you had to take care of it with me, what would you do?"

Oli looked at him and said " Depends if you tell me about it before it gets serious and if you are wiling to be with me. Why do you say that Kellin?"

Kellin looked at him but just said " Im hungry." Oli looked at him and said " I hope he hasn't left you anything because then i would hate this curse that he left for me to take instead of him."

Kellin didn't know what to say but before he could say something else Oli left the room. Kellin felt like throwing up and before he could get to a trash can he threw up all over his bed.

Not again he thought. He began to sob because he didn't want this no more but he had no choice. But he wasn't quite sure if what he believed was happening to him was what he thought was happening or if he was just getting sick.

He tried as best as he could to get on to his wheelchair and wheeled himself to the bathroom. It took him a while but he finally reached the bathroom. He remembered the night he gave it all to Vic, Vic had gave him a little packet and said " Use this if your not sure."

Kellin hid the packet behind the toilet. It took him a while to reach it but he finally got it. He took it out and opened the little packet. Inside was a pregnancy test. Wow typical Vic he thought. He read the instructions and then took the test.

It said he had to wait for at least 5 min. so he waited. But then he heard Oli call him so he went back and Oli looked at him and said "What happened?" Kellin shrugged and went back to the bathroom.

He heard Oli mutter " I can't believe it, i have to clean up this mess." Kellin ignored him and looked at the test. Crap. It read positive, he was suspicious about this for a while because he felt that his belly was growing to fast.

But he really didn't want this now. He was paralyzed and it was the baby of a dead man. Oh he knew it, he was just dreaming. He pinched himself and felt a a great pain in his arm. Damn he wasn't dreaming.

He flushed the test down the toilet and went to his room. He looked at Oli and didn't know how to tell him. He was about done cleaning the mess he made but he didn't know how he was going to explain after nine months why he had a big belly and why a baby was going to come out of him.

He looked at Oli and said " Oli theres something i need to tell you." He sounded louder than usual and Oli looked at him surprised. Then Kellin spoke.
♠ ♠ ♠
Im sorry if there are any grammar mistakes but I'm to lazy to proof read it again….