Status: in progress

Stomachaches

Whiskey Princess

Hours later and my head was spinning out of control. I had ran into Brendon's friends, Spencer and Ryan. They were going to bring me to Brendon. Apparently, he had been talking about me nonstop since he got home, and he truly thought I was the one. Not that I cared about his feelings right now. We were picking Brendon up and heading to another club, despite me already being shit faced drunk.

Spencer pulled up to a nice, tan colored house, and not too long after, a brown crop of hair poked out of the doorway as Brendon began walking towards the car. I ducked down, and as he pulled open the backdoor, I popped up and pressed a kiss to his lips.

"Jack, omigod!" He says happily after we had pulled apart. "I didn't think you'd actually bother to try and find me!"

"Of course I was searchin' for ya, baby." I tell him, leaning in and allowing myself to be pulled into his chest as he closes his car door. "Because I missed you lots."

He hums in response before resting his head on top of mine and wrapping his arm around my waist. Me, being the attention hungry, drunken whore that I was, snuggled right up, absolutely adoring his touch. I must have fallen asleep, because when we woke up we were in the parking lot of a different club.

We went inside, well, more like stumbled in my case, and sat down at an open table. I slouched onto one of the chairs, nodding in response when Spencer asked me if I wanted a drink. I can't refuse. I ordered a double shot of whiskey.

My head was rested on Brendon's lap as he stroked my hair, talking and giggling with his friends. Shit, he was even attractive from this angle. That's when I started to feel funny.

I tapped his chest and he lowered his head down, allowing for me to whisper in his ear. "Can you take me home?" Not only was I tired and wanted to sleep, I also wanted to be fucked raw. And I was practically begging for Brendon to be the one to do it.

Brendon's brown eyes shone in the dim lighting of the club, nodding before saying a quick goodbye to his friends. He takes my hand in his, guiding my stumbling ass out of the club, and into Spencer's car. I wasn't paying attention, but I could only assume that Spencer and Ryan were just as trashed as I was, and that neither one of them were able to drive home.

Brendon pulls open the front passenger side door open for me, gingerly helping me inside before pressing a kiss to my forehead and closing the door. I buckle myself up as he walks to the other side of the car, pulling open the driver's door and getting inside.

"What's your address, Jack?" Brendon asks politely, smiling as he pulls out of our parking spot. I mumble out the address that has been burned into my head ever since I'd moved there. Right on good old Princeton Ave. Brendon's cheeks flushed as I took his right hand in mine, holding it as he drove.

"Are you gonna stay with me?" I ask, silently hoping for a yes.

"Do you want me to?" Brendon asks in response.

"Yeah." I say, quiet and almost shyly.

"Then I will."

"Hold on, lemme just call my roommates and see if they care." I tell him, pulling out my phone and holding down the one, which had Alex on speed dial. I don't know why I hadn't changed it, but it was whatever.

"Hello? Jack, what's going on?" He answered before it even went to the first ring.

"Hey, yeah, no, everything's fine, Alex." I respond, looking over to Brendon and rolling my eyes. I smile when the older boy laughs quietly. "Can you put Rian on?"

"If you wanted to talk to Rian, why didn't you just call his phone?" Alex snaps, clearly done with my shit.

"I dunno. You were first on my speed dial and I'm lazy." I reciprocate, laying my head against the cold car window.

"I was?" He asks. Oh God, this is exactly why you can't say shit like that to him.

"Yes, shut up and put Rian on." I reply, annoyed.

"You're on speaker." Rian says.

"Shit, well, uh, is it okay if I have Brendon over?"

"Are you serious?" Rian chuckles, his voice sounding assholey over the phone. "I can't believe you actually went and found him. I guess you're not a huge slut, huh?"

"Shut up, Rian." I whine, listening to the other guys laugh in the background. "Can he or not? Because I really like him and I promise I'll keep my moans down when we fuck."

"Jack, you've said that like a million times." Zack interjects. "I can hear you from the living room sometimes. You sound like a cat."

"That's because I am a fucking cat." I say in a 'duh' tone of voice. "I thought we'd established that already. Now answer my question."

There's a quiet murmuring in the background before someone finally speaks up.

"Fine, bring him over. But I have want to have a little chat before you two proceed with the sexy time." Rian finally states, before the line goes dead. I drop my phone onto my lap before looking to Brendon.

"You can stay!" I smile happily. "We get to snuggle all night!"

Brendon nods and smiles before turning into my driveway. "We're here, Jack."

"Carry me inside?" I ask sweetly, sticking out my bottom lip just for extra effect.

Brendon grins and nods again, before pulling the keys out of the ignition, getting out, and walking over to my side of the car. He opens my door for me, and pulls me out, easily lifting me up bridal style. He gently kicks the car door closed with his foot and begins to carry me to the front door.

We reach the top of the front porch step, and I knock on the door, not wanting to bust in out of nowhere. The door is pulled open by none other than Rian who grins.

"Ta-Da!" I exclaim, throwing my arms up in the air as Rian ushers Brendon and I inside.

Rian flashes a smile. "Welcome home, Jack." He chuckles, before looking up to the boy carrying me. "You must be Brendon. I'm Rian, Jack's best friend."

"Nice to meet you," Brendon smiles politely. God, he was precious. I glanced to my left, finding Alex's eyes glued to Brendon, as I knew that they'd be. I ignored it however. If he couldn't be happy for me, then I didn't need to speak to him. Brendon takes off his shoes with his feet as Rian pulls mine of off me.

"You can just put him on the couch, Brendon." Rian suggests, motioning towards the now empty couch. Zack had gotten up, and is staring proudly at me like I wasn't drunk, and like Brendon was some sort of long time boyfriend. Not like I cared anyway.

Brendon set me on the couch, and he went to stand back up again, but while he was off guard I pulled him down by his elbows, causing him to stumble and fall onto me. His chest pressed to mine. Fuck that was hot. Despite my longing to have him take me right on this couch, my friends were watching. I was a whore, but not that much of a whore. I pressed a quick kiss to Brendon's pale lips before sitting up, him tumbling onto the couch cushion next to me. He pulls me into him, my head rested on his shoulder.

"How was your night out, Jack?" Zack asks, taking a seat on the wooden coffee table, facing Brendon and I.

"You'll have to ask Brendon," I giggle, nuzzling into the taller boy's side. "I don't remember much of it."

"Brendon?" Zack asks, a faint smile across his lips.

I feel Brendon's chest heave lightly as he chuckles. "Well, I'll spare you the details. Let's just say that there was quite a bit of giggling and groping."

"I'm glad you left out the details." Rian winks, smiling as he sits down next to Zack on the coffee table.

I make eye contact with Zack, and he mouthed something to me.

'Meet me outside.'

"Brendon?" I ask quietly, looking up at the boy I was rested on. "I'm going out for a smoke, alright?"

"Alright, babe." He smiles and removes his arm from around my shoulders.

"I think I'll go out there with him." Zack says, standing up just as I do. "Just to make sure he doesn't run off."

Rian nods in confirmation. "Good idea."

I make my way towards the back door, Zack following me. Once we were outside, I spun around, pulling my pack of cigarettes out. "What's up?" I mumble, not being able to talk very well with a cigarette dangling from my lips. "It's not an issue with Brendon, is it?"

Zack shakes his head. "Not exactly my issue. More so Alex's issue."

I light my cigarette and take a drag. "The fuck are you talking about? Brendon's just some dude I brought home."

"When he called you 'babe', Alex looked like he was gonna flip shit." Zack states, leaning against the house.

"So?" I raise my eyebrows. "What am I supposed to do about it?"

"Get back together with him."

"Fuck you." I reply, rolling my eyes. "After what he did to me? Not a fucking chance."

"Jack, c'mon, he's dying without you." Zack presses on, staring at me with pleading eyes. Oh please, like that was going to work on someone like me.

"And I'm dying over the fact that I find myself still missing him." I mutter, shaking my head. "He needs to get the fuck over it."

"It was an accident, Jack! You know he'd never cheat on you!" Zack argues, his voice rising. Did he think this was a fucking joke? I mean, get me outside to come and yell at me because his best friend is a mopey little bitch? That seems low, even for someone associated with Alex.

"But that's the thing. He did cheat on me. You know why, Zack?" I snap, taking a few steps closer to him. "Do you know why?"

"No...Alex never told me." He admits, awkwardly bringing his hand up to scratch the back of his neck. Of course he never told Zack. Of course he'd make me out to be the bad guy. Well, I suppose that it was more believable for me to be the dick out of the two of is. Considering that he was THE Alex Gaskarth with the heart of fucking gold, and I was just Jack. The one with the black heart. Not that I minded anymore. I've quickly found out that bad boys definitely have more fun.

"Fuckin' ask him about it sometime." I grumble, dropping my cigarette onto the pavement and stomping it out before going back inside the house.

I walked down the hallway, butterflies filling my stomach when I heard Brendon's laughter echoing down the hallway. I walked into the living room, Brendon's eyes brightening when he makes eye contact with me.

"Hey, darlin'." He smiles sweetly, gesturing for me to come back and sit down on the couch next to him. I do, allowing him to lace his fingers between mine. I glanced over to Alex, finding him staring right back at me. I felt my heart sink for a mere second, before the thought of him cheating came back into my head. And I hated him all over again.

"Hey," I smile back, sitting up to press a kiss to his porcelain cheek. I pull away, finding Rian smiling at us like we were the two cutest shits he'd ever seen.

After awhile of mindless conversation and chatting, Brendon announced that he had a meeting tomorrow, and he had to get some sleep. Currently, I was standing at the door. Brendon's hands on my waist, my hands around his neck.

"I'll come by tomorrow, okay?" Brendon asks, staring into my eyes. "I'll take you on a real date and everything."

"Really?" I smile, my stomach filling up with happiness. "You don't have to. I mean, I'd be happy eating pizza rolls on your couch and watching Bates Motel."

"Just once, I wanna spoil you. Just this once." He says, pressing a kiss to the tip of my nose. "Then we can be lazy wherever, and eat pizza and watch Netflix. I promise."

"Alright..." I say, trailing off. "I'll see you tomorrow?"

He leans in, connecting our lips before pulling away a few seconds afterward. "Of course. Goodnight."

"Goodnight." I reply sadly. I frown as he turns around and begins walking back to Spencer's car. I close the door, turning around to find all of the guys out of the living room except for Alex. I sighed, plopping down on the couch.

What's up?" I mutter, looking at him from the corner of my eye. He looks surprised, like he's wondering why I'm actually talking to him first for once. Good. He should feel that way.

"Uh, just sitting here. Wondering why you were able to move on so quickly." He replies, suddenly getting sassy with me. Oh, really? He really wanted to mess with the sass master?

"It's been six months, dude." I sigh again, turning to look at him. "You cheated on me."

"I was drunk-"

"That's a shit excuse. If you really loved me, you wouldn't have." I interrupt, my tone colder than ice. "You shouldn't have ever gotten with me, Alex. We'd both be better off."

"You don't mean that." He defends quickly before looking over to me. "Who else would have saved you from yourself?"

"I could have done it myself." I snap, huffing. "I never asked for your fucking help."

"Well, what was I supposed to do when I saw you standing on the edge of that bridge? Let you jump?"

"If you had any sort of sympathy you would have." I say quietly, looking down to my shaking hands, still blurry from the alcohol in my system. "Typically someone trying to commit suicide doesn't want to live, Alex."

"Jack-"

"Save it." I cut him off, getting off of the couch and standing up. "It doesn't matter."

Before he could say anything, I had walked away, and was beginning to make my way up the stairs. I pushed open the door to my room, entering and closing the door behind me. I tugged off my jeans and my shirt before crawling into bed, hoping that this entire day was just a dream. I didn't need anyone.