Status: I'll update as often as I can

Wait, You're Serious?

Jack stop yelling!

Today’s the day. I don’t know if I’m ready for this but its happening. I’m at Hayley’s house right now making a new email account.

“Are you done yet?” Hayley sounds so bored, I feel kinda bad for her

“No, I have to confirm this with my regular email account.” I answered

“Uuuuggghhhh, hurry up!”

“I’m trying, I’m trying! Now come here and help me figure out how to word this.”

“Just make it short and sweet.”

In the end the email said ‘Alex Gaskarth is bi, tell everyone you know!!’ I put the exclamation marks so it would seem like a joke, but also telling you to do it. I hope everyone gets this so that everyone believes it. On Monday when I get there I expect to be bombarded with questions.

I woke up Sunday morning to my phone ringing. I answered my phone to Jack yelling “ALEX IS THIS TRUE?”

“So I’m assuming you got the email?” I asked, trying not to laugh at his reaction.

“YES! ALEX ARE YOU REALLY BI?”

“Yes, now please stop yelling.”

“When did you know this? Why didn’t you tell me first? Who else knows?” Jack asks sounding like he just wants to scream.

“Ok ok. One question at a time please. I knew I was bi since I was in eight grade, Jack.”

“AND YOU DIDN’T TELL ME!

“Dude, again with he yelling! Yeah I’ve known since I was 13, and the only person I told before yesterday was Hayley.”

“Hayley? As in Hayley Williams?”

“Yes Jack I told Hayley, a.k.a. my only best friend that could keep their mouth shut about anything.” I said hoping Jack would get that I was joking.

“Um rude for one and two, you totally could’ve told me!”

“Ok, well, at least you know now.”

“Who else knows?

Instant panic raced through my body, “Well I might have sent a school wide email.”

“ALEX! You did not!”

“Mhm I definitely did, and now I kinda want to never go to school again.”

“Well, it’s not gonna be fun at first, but I think everyone will accept you.”

“What was it like when you came out? I don’t even remember you coming out in general.”

“I think it went pretty well. I would have thought you’d remember it. I stood up on top of our lunch table in ninth grade and just screamed ‘I’m gay so accept it now or don’t talk to me’ and everyone just stopped, stared at me, and went back to eating. The next day, a whole ton of people kept asking me ‘Are you really gay?’ and I just nodded. Eventually I just went home early and sent out an email-like you did-that said yes I was gay and to stop asking me.” Jack finished his story with a sigh.

“Wow I really don’t remember that. I hope it goes kinda like that tomorrow.”

“Yeah well have fun because I’ve gotta go. Can you pick me up before school tomorrow?”

“Yeah sure, au revoir Jack.”

I said goodbye to Jack and texted Hayley about his reaction. I think I’m ready for tomorrow
♠ ♠ ♠
I felt wrong not having more than one chapter up so here's the next one. I'm not very good at dialogue as you can tell.