Status: I'll update as often as I can

Wait, You're Serious?

The Dreaded Monday

I woke up on today feeling great, then I realized that I have to go to school and face everyone. Maybe I can fake being sick? No, I can’t do that, I’ll have to face them eventually. I guess I’ll just get ready for school.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
5:45 A.M. Text from Jack <3: hey
5:54 A.M. Text from Jack <3: wake up wake up wake up
6:00 A.M. Text from Jack <3: I got a ride so u can ride the bus bro

6:12 A.M. Text to Jack <3: k cool see u at school
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Walking to the bus stop, I realized that everyone there was staring at me. “Hey Zack!”

“Uh, hey, Alex. So…I’m just gonna say it…is it true? Are you bi?” Wow, Zack looks so just lost.

“Yep, so if you have anything to say, say it before we get to school.”

“Only two things; when did you know you were bi and why did you decide to come out now?”

“Well, I’ve known that I was bi since I was thirteen, but I knew I wasn’t straight at least since I was like eleven. And I decided to come out now because…I don’t know. I’ve had this date planned since like forever, and it finally was here.” I said as the bus pulled up.

“So you knew for three years and didn’t tell anyone?”

“I did tell Hayley back in ninth grade. She was the only person that knew before the email was sent out.”

“I’m not gonna stop talking to you or anything if you’re wondering.” Zack walked away to his seat on the bus. I have a feeling today is going to be a long day.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
All day long I get asked questions about the email. I don’t think I could count how many times I was asked how long I knew or if I was really bi. Surprisingly, only a couple people said I was just confused or greedy. Thank god they weren’t my friends.

The most supportive of all my friends were Cassadee, Hayley, and
Jack. Cassadee said she wasn’t surprised that I wasn’t straight but she didn’t expect me to be bi. Hayley was obviously supportive, seeing that she knew since ninth grade. I don’t know what I’d do if she wasn’t. Jack, once he came to his senses, realized that it was really cool that I came out and has been fully supportive through everything.

Zack keeps telling me I should come out to my parents and brother but I keep telling him no way. I don’t think I can come out to them yet, maybe once I move out or at least graduate. I know Will would accept me, but I don’t know about mom or dad. I hope they’d accept me but I think I’d be able to help it considering all the supportive friends I have.

Anyway…back to school talk. Jack invited me to some house party this Friday and I don’t know if I even want to go or just stay home. Jack said he had a surprise for me on Saturday if were not too drunk. I’m kinda worried, but it can’t be that bad right? God, I don’t even know who’s house the party is at. I’ve never heard of a Christofer at our school. I think I’ll go to the party just for Jack, maybe the surprise will be like some cheesy coming out party. I remember doing that for him with all our friends way back when he came out. Anyway I’ll ask Jack and I’ll probably go to the dumb party.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't know if the break thing will work, but I hope it does. THANKS TO ALL OF YOU WHO SUBSCRIBED, RECOMMENDED, OR EVEN JUST READ THIS SO FAR!!!!! This is the first thing I've written and showed people so it's really cool. I'll try to update this again by Thursday. If someone can teach me how to make text bold or italicized, that would be really cool