Status: I'll update as often as I can

Wait, You're Serious?

Finally

Checking the time on my phone I realize that Jack was supposed to be here like ten minutes ago. I hope he didn’t chicken out or anything. I have a mighty need to know what the surprise is.

Finally, after waiting forever, Jack shows up at my house looking extremely nervous. “Hey, nice of you to show up!”

“Yeah, sorry about that, I had to get a ride.”

“Sooooo…what about that surprise for me?”

“Well I don’t know how to put this so Ireallylikeyouanddoyouwanttogoonadatewithme.” I honestly think Jack is going to cry

“Ok, Jack, please calm down and speak slower.”

Jack face is as red as a tomato by now. “I’ve had a huge crush on you since forever and I really want to go on a date with you.” Jack just stared at the floor.

I think the world just crashed around me. Is this a joke? Did he find out about my crush and is pranking me? There’s no way he’s not joking. he was basically pacing back and forth, and that was how I knew he wasn't joking “Wait, you're serious?”

“Oh god, I’m sorry, I’ll just leave I’m so sorry. I can’t believe I thought I’d have a chance.”

“Jack wait,” I grabbed his arm and pulled him closer “I’ll go on a date with you. I thought you were kidding because I’ve have a huge crush on you since I knew I was bi.”

“Really? You have a crush on me! I’ve been trying to hide this for so long because I thought you were straight! Alex! Why didn’t you tell me?” Now Jack’s red-faced from yelling not embarrassment.

“Um because I was ‘straight’ back then and I was so fucking scared. And then I didn’t say anything after I came out because I thought you didn’t like me that way.”

After a lengthy conversation about having thought-to-be-unrequited crushes, we discussed the detailed of the date. We finally decide to go on a picnic –cheesy I know– after school on Monday.

I still am in shock. My own best friend had a crush on me and I didn’t notice because I had a crush on him! I don’t know what’s happening in my life but I love it so much. He was so so so cute about it. I can not wait for this date!
♠ ♠ ♠
*Inserts title into dialogue* Wooooo updated finally! I have not been able to write for like the past two weeks and i finally can now. Fair waring: the next chapter might be really short and it's not their date.