Life as a Muggle

Life as a Muggle Part Seven-Going Home

Father!” You said shocked. Malfoy!” You said shocked that Lucius would be here. Unhand my daughter Snape” My Father said with forced calmness. How did you find us Father?” You asked. Oh it was easy enough with Snape using magic every now and again. Quite an ingenious plan, to become muggles, I must admit” Lucius said walking towards me. But not ingenious enough for me and your Father to find you. Come Narcissa you must come home to the Manor and get rid of those muggle clothes, and then you will marry Lucius” You Father said. I will not marry that bastard!” You shouted. Oh yes you will” Your Father said grabbing your arm. Let go of me Father!” You shouted but it was no use because he was ignoring you. Severus help” You cried. Let go of Narcissa, or I will be forced to hurt you” Severus warned your Father. Your Father let you go. Do you want to stay with Snape Narcissa?” Your Father asked. Yes I do Father. Well I’ll let you stay with Snape on one condition. What is it Mr. Black?” Severus asked. Well you have to marry Narcissa and you have to move back to the wizard world. Severus looked at you. Can we have a few minutes alone sir, to talk?” Severus asked carefully. Yes but five minutes max” Your Father said reluctantly.

You and Severus walked into the living room. Severus I want to stay with you” You said. But we will have to get married” Severus said. Don’t you want to get married?” You asked nervously. Yes I do, but do you. Yes I do, I’ve wanted to for along time. We will have to move back to the wizarding world” Severus said seriously. Do you think that bothers me?” You asked Severus. So you want to marry me and move back to the wizarding world?” Severus asked seriously. Yes I do. Are you absolutely sure? You considered. Yes I am” You said. Alright” Severus taking you hand and leading you back to your Father. Well Narcissa? I’m going to marry Severus and I’ll move back to the wizarding world. Well that’s settled then, you and Severus will get married and I will get you a Manor to live in. Thank you so much Father” You said happily. But, you said I was going to marry Narcissa, Mr. Black” Lucius said desperately. Happiness to Narcissa is more important to me then wealth Malfoy, now leave and I don’t want to hear from you again!” Your Father spat.

You and Severus got married, and a few years later you had a little girl called Bella, you and Severus lived happily ever after. Ringlet (your owl) and Angel (your dog) moved in to your Manor as well and they both lived happy animal lives.

The End.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is a Harry Potter love story but set in Harry's parents teenage years.