Status: Updating

Frerard H2O

The crying game

Mikey's POV
I storm out the house and start speed waking to Rays house. This is all Gerards fault! with his nosey fucking ass, like mind your business you fucking cockgobbler. I just wanted to protect Frank and our secret. I stop at Rays front door, and knock really loud. A few seconds later Ray opens the door the a smile on his cute face.
"Hey Mikey, what's wrong you look mad?" Ray asks with concern clear in his voice. I sigh deeply and walk into his house. "Gerard is just so fucking annoying, he's always asking questions and following me and Frankie." I exclaim. Ray pulls me to the sofa and sits me down. "Gerard is just a worried older brother, he cares about you and his boyfriend. You need to except the fact that you can't keep secrets from him forever." Ray explains. I nod sadly and rest my head on his shoulders.
"Now is you okay?" Ray asks. I nod and chuckle lightly. "Now let's watch a movie."
Gerard's POV
*an hour time laps*
Frank has been crying for an hour. Every time I try and calm him down he just cries more, I honestly don't know what to do. "Frankie baby, don't worry he does not hate you." I whisper in his ear while rocking him back and fourth. "But he was so angry, and I don't want him to be mad at me!" He sobs. "How about I call him up and ask him to come home so you guys can work this out?" I suggest. He giggles and wipes away his tears. I never Realized Frank was this sensitive, I guess I don't know a lot of things about him. I pull out my phone and dial Mikey's number. After 6 rings it goes to voice mail, I sigh and put my phone down. He up at me with curious eyes. "Sugar, he's not answering." I say to him. His eyes start to water and his bottom lip starts trembling. "Awwww kitten don't cry." I say while kissing his face all over. He smiles sadly and kisses my cheek.
*2 hours later*
Frank fell asleep about an hour ago, he been trembling in his sleep. I hear the front door slam shut. I gently place Frank on the bed, and walk into the hallway. I see Mikey standing their looking guilty. "Where the fuck have you been?" I hiss at him. He look glares at me and scowls. "I was at Rays and I fell asleep, now where is Frank?" He questions angrily. "Why so you can just yell at him some more?!" I whisper yell. Mikey then looks guilty. "Now I want to apologize, I shouldn't have yelled at him like that." Mikey explains. "Wait until he wakes up, he cried himself to sleep." He nods and walks into the room where Frankie is sleeping. Frankie's eyes flutter open, he sees Mikey and smiles wide. "MIKEY!" He yells excitedly. Mikey chuckles and hugs him. "I'm so sorry Frankie." I hear Mikey whisper in his ear. "So are you guys gonna tell me more about this merman thing?" I ask.
*to be continued*
*The crying game by Nicki Minaj*