Status: Updating

Frerard H2O

Lying

Franks Pov
I wake up and instantly check my phone. I got one text from Mikey and Gerard. Mikey must of gave him my number. Mikey said to come over once i wake up.

I jump out of bed and start getting dressed. I put on my black leggings, and my my black hoodie, I put on my socks and shoes. I sprint to Mikey's house, and knock on the door. Gerard opens it up, smiling.

"Uh h-hi." I stutter, looking down blushing.

"Hey." Gerard says while smirking.

"Umm i-is Mikey here?" I ask, trying to keep my cool.

"Yeah but can I ask you something first?" Gerard asks, leaning on against the door.

"Yeah."

"Wanna go on another date with me, there's a new scary movie out."

. "Yeah, of course." I reply

"I'll pick you up tomorrow at 7:00." Gerard spoke, letting me inside.

. "Ok see you later." I called behind me, running up the stairs. I burst into Mikey's room.

"Mikey, mikey! Guess what!" I yell.

"Gerard asked you out again?" Mikey rolled his eyes, closing his magazine

"He kissed me last night!" my cheeks go wide as i plop on the bed next to him

"How did you know he asked me out again?"

"I heard your loud asses down stairs." Mikey shook his head.

"Fuck you, and you brother is a good kisser!" I tease him.

"EWWW I don't wanna know that nasty shit!" Mikey cringes. I laugh at his ridiculous face, pushing him off the bed

"Let's go for a swim!" Mikey suggest, getting up off the floor

"I'll beat you to the dock!" I yell, running out the door

. I dive into the water and Mikey dives in after me. Our legs disappear and our tails appear. We swim to the very bottom and have a breathing contest. We hear a voice coming closer. We hide behind a rock, listening closely

"FRANKIE, MIKEY! I hear Gerard yell. Shit he can't see us. Me and Mikey swim further away, until his voice fades away. We swim by the abandoned beach, and climb out. We use our heating power to dry off all the water.

"What are we gonna do?" I sit down on a nearby rock, resting.

"We have to lie to him." .

"Ok but what if it doesn't work?!" .

"Then we wing it."

"Really, do you really think that's a good idea?"

"We have no other choice."

"Ok, i'll text you when I get home." I nod

"Ok wish me luck!" Mikey yells after me

"Good luck." i yell over to him. I sprint home, and run inside. My mom is out again, no surprise. I walk upstairs and flop on my bed. I text Mikey and say I'm going to bed. I close my eyes and fall into a dark sleep.