Status: Updating

Frerard H2O

almost caught

Gerard's Pov
Did I just see them disappear into water? The actual fuck. Are they ok?! I run back home and wait for Mikey. 10 minutes later Mikey burst through the front door. "what the fuck was that back there!" I yell. "you had me worried sick!" i yell again. "We were having a breathing contest!" Mikey yells back. "In your clothes?" I ask. "Why the fuck not!, it's none of your business what we do!" Mikey defends. "It is because I care about you and Frankie!" I exclaim. "Whatever!" Mikey screams and storms upstairs. Il just ask Frankie, I can tell when he's lying. I run upstairs to my bedroom, and flop on my bed. I slowly move my hand down to my dick. I grab it and slowly start to pump it. I imagine Frankie on his knees in front of me waiting to suck my dick. I run my thumb over the tip. I imagine him in his pink panties. I pump myself faster. I cum all over the sheets. I put my dick back in my pants and change the sheets. I close my eyes and drift off into a peaceful sleep. *next day* I wake up to Mikey's loud ass. I get dressed and run down stairs. I go to the kitchen and get a drink. I hear the front door open and then slam shut. "HEYYY! YO MIKEY WHERE IS YOUR BITCH ASS!" I hear Frankie yell. "Watch your mouth!" I tease Frankie. "No!" Frankie yells and walks into the kitchen. I see what Frankie's wearing, he's wearing his short skirt and his smashing pumpkins shirt. "Where's Mikey?" Frankie asks me. "Upstairs." I say. "Thanks." he says. "Bye see you at seven!" I yell. I stare at his ass as he walks up the stairs. When frank gets upstairs into Mikey's room, I grab a bucket and fill it up with cold water. I creep up the stairs and burst into Mikey's room. I throw the bucket Of water at them. They squeal and run into the bathroom. I hear them flop on the ground. "Are you guys ok?" I ask. "Yeah just wet!!" They say. "Oops!" I reply. I see steam come out of the bathroom. 2 minutes later they come out the bathroom dry! "How did you guys dry off so quickly?!" I question. "Magic." They say at the same time. I roll my eyes and walk out the room. It's 6:30 so I start getting ready for me and Frankie's date.