Status: Updating

Frerard H2O

Second date

Franks POV
I run to my house and change my shirt and put on my skirt. I grab my finger less gloves and put them on. I do my eyeliner and mascara. By the time I'm done it's 6:59, I run down stairs and I see Gerard's car pull up. I walk outside and get in the car. "Hey Frankie." "Hey." I reply. "Can I ask you something?" Gerard asks. "Sure." "How did you guys disappear into the water?, because you guys were down there long. And how did you guys dry off so fast?" Gerard questions. "Um well we were just swimming and we swam somewhere else. And magic.." I lie. He looks at me suspiciously. "Oh ok." He replies. We pull into the movie theater parking lot. We get out and I go by his side. He grabs my hand and interlocks our fingers. I smile and bite my lip. He smirks. We get our tickets and go in the theater. We take seats in the back. "So Frankie do you like to swim?" Gerard questions. Shit. "N-Not really." I stutter. "Do you want something to drink?" Gerard asks. "Sure." Gerard stands up and walks towards the aisle. I silently wait for Gerard to come back with the drinks. *3 mins later*
Gerard walks in with a drink and two straws. Aww that's cute. He flopped down into the seat and the lid popped off and the drink spilled all over me! I jump up. "OMG I'm so sorry!" Gerard apologizes. "I'm going to go to the bathroom." I say in a rush. I run out and sprint to the nearest bathroom. I run into a stall and lock it. My tail appears and I fall on the floor. I climb on the toilet and use my heating power to dry the water off. I hear the bathroom door open. "Frank are you in here?" I hear Gerard's voice echo through the bathroom. I stay silent and continue to dry off. He walks out. My tail soon disappears, I stand up and exit the bathroom. I run back to the theater. I see Gerard sitting there waiting. "Hey, I'm sorry I took so long." I say. "Its ok, sorry I spit soda on you." Gerard replies. "My seat is wet." I say nervously. "Come sit on my lap then." Gerard smirks. I bit my lip and sit on his lap. He wraps his arms around my waist. The movie begins. *1 hour later*
The movie ends and we start walking back to the car. He opens the car door for me. He starts the engine and drives off. *five minutes later*
He drives into my driveway, and parks the car. "Hey Frankie?" "Yeah?" "do you wanna be my boyfriend?" Gerard asks nervously. "Sure!" I say quickly. We get out, he walks me to the door. Gerard smiles backs me up against the door. He slowly leans in and kisses me. He swipes his tongue across my bottom lip. I open my mouth for him, His tongue explores my mouth. His hand slowly creeps up my skirt. He puts his hand on the curve of my ass. He kisses me harder, and pushes me more back against the door. We pull apart. He kisses my lips gently. "Il see you tomorrow baby." Gerard whispers in my ear. I smile and nod. He walks to his car and I walk in my house. I sprint upstairs and jump on my bed. He asked me to be his boyfriend! I can't wait to tell Mikey!! I close my eyes and drift off into a peaceful sleep.