Status: Updating

Frerard H2O

No bad Frankie!

Franks POV
I open my eyes and see Mikey standing over me.

"What are you doing here?" I ask..

"We need to talk." He says sternly.

"What about?"

"You and Gerard."

"Why?"

You need to be carful! He can't find out about us being mermen!"

"Ok I'll be carful!"

"Good."

"is gerard home?" i ask quietly.

"yeah." he responds.

"can we go see him?" mikey rolls his eyes, and nods.

*time laps to mikeys house*

"wheres Gerard?" i question.

"in his room." he respondes. i run to his room, and open the door. i walk in and blush. Gerard has his dick out in is hands.

"oh shit sorry friankie!' Gerard yells.

i rush out of the room and wait outside the door. A minute later the door opens.

"im so sorry, would you like to come in and watch a movie with me?" he asks.

"sure." its obvious that he still has a boner. i sit down on his bed, while he puts finding nemo on. he plops down right next to me.

"hey love." he says while putting an arm around me. i blush and smile.

"hey." i say quietly.

*times laps to after finding nemo*

Gerard puts a finger under my chin, and tits my head up so he can look into my eyes. he presses his lips to mine, our lips dance together. he pushes me on my back, and climbs on top of me. his tongue swips across my bottom lip, asking for an entrance. i part my lips and our tonues battle for dominance, he wins and explores my mouth. his hands run up and down my side, while my hands are tangled in his hair. our lips disconect and he takes off my shirt, he throws my shirt on the floor and smashes his lips to mine. he pins my hands above and kisses me harder.

"GERARD GET THE FUCK OFF OF HIM!" i hear mikey screech. mikey rips Gerard off me.

"mikey! you fucking cockblock!" Gerard yells. mikey ignores Gerards comment, and turns to me.

"no sex Frankie!" he yells. i pout and cross my arms.

"not fair!" i exclaim. mikey grabs my arm and drags me to his room. he pushes me inside and slams the door.

"no bad Frankie!" he exclaims. mikey throws me a shirt and i put it on.

"can i go back to Gerard?" i question.

"only if i can come, to make sure you dont do anything bad." he says.

"fine, you cockblock!" i complain.

*time laps to 7 hours*

"bye Gerard, bye Mikey!" i say loudly.

"wait Frankie! me and mikey are going to a party tomorrow, with my friend Ray. do you wanna come?" Gerard says quickly.

"sure what time?"

"at 9:00, ill pick you up." he says.

"ok see you tomorrow!" i yell while walking out. I rush back to my house before my mom gets home. i unlock the door and walk upstairs and into my room. i plop down onto my bed. i hope no drinks spill on me or Mikey at the party. i lay down and drift off into a peaceful sleep.