Status: Updating

Frerard H2O

The party

Franks POV
*The next day*
I'm awoken by my phone ringing loud as fuck. I slowly open my eyes and sit up. I grab my phone and press the answer button.
"Hello?" I rasp out.
"Yo bitch!" I hear Mikey say loudly.
"What the fuck do you want?" I ask
"Shit, I just wanted to say hi." He replies innocently.
I roll my eye and sigh. "Really? just to say hi?" I question.
"No.. Do you wanna go for a Swim? Mikey asks desperately.
"Ugh fine." I sigh.
"Meet me at the beach in 20 mins." He squeals. I hang up and walk to my closet. I pull out my green day shirt and my black skinny jeans. I put them on, then I grab my phone. I start walking my way to the beach.
*time laps to the beach*
When I get to the beach I try and spot Mikey. I sigh and sit down waiting for him. I feel a light tap on my shoulder, I jump and gasp. I hear a giggle and turn to see Mikey standing their with a smug smile on his face.
"Mikey! You scared the shit out of me!" I exclaim.
"Stop your complaining, and let's go for a swim already." He says irritatedly.
"Ok, chill." I reply.
We start walking towards the water, just when we are about to go in I stop him.
"What?" He says sounding really annoyed.
"Are we gonna go to moon island?" I ask quickly.
"Yeah." He replies.
He runs into the water and I follow behind.

*time laps to moon island*
Me and Mikey swim into the underwater entrance.
"Mikey." I say nervously.
"Yeah?" He responds.
"I think we should tell Gerard." I say quickly.
"No! I know you like him, but a secrets a secret!" He yells. I flinch and look down.
"I'm sorry, it's just he's your brother and he's my boyfriend, I think we can trust him." I defend.
"Will we trust him, when we are getting tested in labs?!" He says angrily.
"Mikey, he's not like that!" I exclaim.
"How do you know that?!" He screams.
"Because he loves us!" I yell back.
"What if he doesn't love us enough? What will we do then?!" Mikey's voice cracks.
"Whatever." I sigh and swim out.
*time laps to 9:00*
I look in the mirror and check my outfit out. I'm wearing a short pink dress, with a matching pink thong underneath. I grab my phone and wait downstairs for Gerard to arrive. I look out the window and see Gerard's car pull in my driveway. I walk out and jump in the backseat. Some random guy is driving, Mikey's in the passengers seat, and gee is in the back with me.
"Frankie this is ray." Gerard says pointing to the guy with an Afro. "Sup shawty." Ray says. "hi." i say shyly. he backs out of my driveway and drives to the party. "nice dress." Gerard smirks. "thanks." i blush. "what's going on back there?" Mikey says loudly. "talking, you cock-block." I sass. "just asking!" Mikey defends. I roll my eyes and continue talking to Gerard. "gonna dance with me tonight?" Gerard asks hopefully. "of course!" I exclaim. He smiles and wraps an arm around my waist. "what kind of dancing?!" Mikey yells. "Mikey the cock-block is at it again!" Gerard jokes. Mikey huffs and crosses his arms. Ray parks on the side of the street. We all hop out the car and walk into the house. As we enter Gerard grabs my hand and leads us into the kitchen.
"Gee?" I ask innocently.
"Yeah?" He replies.
"Wanna dance?" I say seductively. He smirks and pulls me into the crowd of people. I turn around and grind my ass against him. He hold my hip and grinds back.
Mikey's POV
Ray pulls me in the living room. I turn around and start twerking on him. (Authors note - that's right I made Mikey way twerk.) He turns me around and smashes his lips to mine.

Frank's POV I push Gee against the door and slowly slide onto my knees. I pull down his zipper with my teeth, and innocently look up at him. i pull his pants and boxers down to his ankles. i wrap my lips around his cock, and slowly start to bob my head up and down. "shit Frankie!" i hear Gee gasp. I lap up his pre come with my tongue. "Frankie im close!" Gee warns me. i suck and bob my head faster. "FRANKIE!" Gerard screams and comes down my throat. I remove my lips from his cock. He pulls his boxer and pants back up. he offers me his hand and helps me up. He gives me a small smile and interlocks our hands together. he opens the door and we step out. best party ever!

*sorry about the shit smut scene*